Alex Jones Respond to Allegations He is Dating LeeAnn McAdoo

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Alex Jones Respond to Allegations He is Dating LeeAnn McAdoo

Post by jamesbond »

Alex Jones and Lee Ann McAdoo respond to the spurious claims that they are in a relationship. :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH4v1bDN5hM[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Alex Jones Respond to Allegations He is Dating LeeAnn Mc

Post by Cornfed »

Yeah, he'd want to get that clear given that she is apparently a mudshark.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Cornfed wrote:Yeah, he'd want to get that clear given that she is apparently a mudshark.
His wife was Jewish, correct? I doubt he's a racial purist.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

gnosis wrote:His wife was Jewish, correct? I doubt he's a racial purist.
Yeah, his ex wife was Jewish.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Now maybe he can talk about the ZIO/NAZI's who set this whole system up but I doubt it...... :roll:
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

His wife is/was Jewish, which increases the odds that he too is Jewish. Also any children produced in such a union would be Jewish by law. The man won't name names, cause it always points back to one single direction.

Anyhow, was anyone really wondering? And for those who were wondering, how much did they really care? I suggest that this is just a bunch of nonsense. More entertainment.

Alex Jones is a liar. Dude is lying about everything from his age to his weight loss, just for a few dollars.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Adama wrote:
Alex Jones is a liar. Dude is lying about everything from his age to his weight loss, just for a few dollars.
aLEX HAS BROUGHT ALOT TO THE TABLE in informing people to how the world really works, yes he is in it for the money and has been bought off to a degree but still has done a lot of great work to inform.
Time to Hide!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Moretorque wrote:
Adama wrote:
aLEX HAS BROUGHT ALOT TO THE TABLE in informing people to how the world really works, yes he is in it for the money and has been bought off to a degree but still has done a lot of great work to inform.
Alex Jones is like the beginner's guide for dummies. He is a troll. He is also an actor, a liar and a scoundrel. Look at him when he goes on interviews and acts like a complete baffoon. He starts talking in whiny British voices and acting like a clown. The man is an embarrassment for anyone who likes to learn the truth, because he makes people think of boobs like him when they think of truthers.

Besides that, although he used to believe Republicans are scumbags, now he is a hardcore Republican. It's almost like he doesn't even pretend to be libertarian. He's just straight out for the Republican party, as if there is any hope there either.

He started out with a lot of truth. Now he has gone around to where Glenn Beck or Michael Savage are. He's just an entertaining pundit. But also himself likely "cointelpro."

And his voice is awful. His fake, deep, scratchy voice.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4uPTNz8-ec[/youtube]
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gnosis wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Yeah, he'd want to get that clear given that she is apparently a mudshark.
You don't have to be a racial purist to be revolted with perverts committing bestiality with their pets.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Cornfed wrote:
gnosis wrote:
You don't have to be a racial purist to be revolted with perverts committing bestiality with their pets.
Do you consider only sex with blacks to be bestiality, or sex with any other race, including South Asians and East Asians? I knew many white guys who settled with an Asian chick when I was living in different parts of Asia. I didn't consider what they were doing to be bestiality.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gnosis wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
gnosis wrote:
Do you consider only sex with blacks to be bestiality, or sex with any other race, including South Asians and East Asians? I knew many white guys who settled with an Asian chick when I was living in different parts of Asia. I didn't consider what they were doing to be bestiality.
Asians would appear to be a kind of human.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Actually blacks have more human DNA markers than any other race oh Great One! :D
Time to Hide!