Accept Refugees Or Face Extinction

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

If you want evidence there is a coordinated effort to kill white Christians this is it. (As if WW 1 and WW 2, Russian revolution, US Civil War and Boer War wasn't enough evidence)

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-1 ... extinction
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Accept Refugees Or Face Extinction

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:If you want evidence there is a coordinated effort to kill white Christians this is it. (As if WW 1 and WW 2, Russian revolution, US Civil War and Boer War wasn't enough evidence)

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-1 ... extinction
The liberal utopia is to have all whites and Christians eliminated from the world. It looks like Angela Merkel of Germany is getting a good head start by letting in millions of Muslim immigrants who are not even getting vetted before they enter Germany.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Any time a jew tells white people what to do it is usually to the detriment of white people. Jews want multiculturalism and open door immigration. But not for Israel. Why doesn't this kosher bandit tell Israel to accept refugees or face extinction? Do the red sea pedestrians now want to part the Med and create an exodus of Muslims out of the middle east?

These satanic vampires want to set up europe for more loans from jew banks, more central control by the same Hebrew cabale, and to eliminate any possibility of whites defending themselves. Only Israel seems to have a right to defend its people and have racial awareness.

Is it any wonder they been expelled from 109 nations?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I wonder how the German women feel. Are they upset because Germany is letting in rapists? Or are they on the side of the communists who want to destroy everything? I don't mean the feminist leaders. I mean the average woman who lives in or near a major city. I really can't believe they are doing this. This may also mean a radical change in the way of life for Germans. You know, the teenage girls who don't want to get raped.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Whats the point here...Its already concluded that, Jews are far superior than all of us combined...White race has lost battle now don't frown...YOU LOST IT.......just like other races with Jews...

You really cannot win with this kind of attitude when they already have off world help...

They will continue to commit crimes and we will remain divided....

I like George Soros..He is upfront...THANK YOU George...so the equation is...All i have to do is let the refugees in and allow them to rape our daughters and sisters or you will terminate me...hmmmmm..Where I have heard this equation before....let me thinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

thinking..................................................................................................

still thinking.......................................................................................................

EVEN MORE thoughts.....................................

got it...FOR LIKE EVERRRRR...

WAKE THE F*CK UP...They never give you a choice...Either which way you gonna be their slaves....

Its time FOR WAR...else be contend with these kind of soul killing choices from jews :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

starchild5 wrote:Whats the point here...Its already concluded that, Jews are far superior than all of us combined...White race has lost battle now don't frown...YOU LOST IT.......just like other races with Jews...

You really cannot win with this kind of attitude when they already have off world help...

I like George Soros..He is upfront...THANK YOU George...so the equation is...All i have to do is let the refugees in and allow them to rape our daughters and sisters or you will terminate me...hmmmmm..Where I have heard this equation before....let me thinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

thinking..................................................................................................

still thinking.......................................................................................................

WAKE THE F*CK UP...They never give you a choice...Either which way you gonna be their slaves....

Its time FOR WAR...else be contend with these kind of soul killing choices from jews :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

If you do that, every country in the world will unite to destroy you. The last opportunity there was, the fool in charge wasted his opportunities to defeat them, because of his adoration for the British people.

As for off-world help, I don't believe in aliens. Aliens are truly demons, which is why they are also reptilians. They are the serpents and dragons of the Bible. They are pretending to be aliens.

We just have to endure them until the end of time.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Adama wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Whats the point here...Its already concluded that, Jews are far superior than all of us combined...White race has lost battle now don't frown...YOU LOST IT.......just like other races with Jews...

If you do that, every country in the world will unite to destroy you. The last opportunity there was, the fool in charge wasted his opportunities to defeat them, because of his adoration for the British people.

As for off-world help, I don't believe in aliens. Aliens are truly demons, which is why they are also reptilians. They are the serpents and dragons of the Bible. They are pretending to be aliens.

We just have to endure them until the end of time.
Put one foot in front of the other
And soon you'll be walking 'cross the floor
And soon you'll be walking out the door

You never will get where you're going
If you never get up on your feet
Come on, there's a good tail wind blowing
A fast walking man is hard to beat

And soon you'll be walking 'cross the floor
And soon you'll be walking out the door