Doctor says male Hillary supporters may have low Testosteron

Discuss news and current events around the world.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Doctor says male Hillary supporters may have low Testosteron

Post by w.p.o. »

Now that I think about it, all of the hitlery supporters that I've come across (they're far and in between) are either of the two: Low/misinformed or beta-males. The yoga/pilate type who strays away from REAL workouts.

http://www.fixthisnation.com/conservati ... tosterone/

http://www.celebrityhealthfitness.com/4 ... am-doctor/

http://www.walb.com/story/33299439/doct ... florida-ad
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Doctor says male Hillary supporters may have low Testost

Post by Winston »

Why would any male want to support Hillary? She offers NOTHING to males and doesn't even talk about them. She only cares about giving more benefits to women. Her eyes look evil and wicked too and her voice and face look very artificial and fake. Nothing is likable about her. So why would anyone want to support her?

Doesn't Hillary look so wholesome, feminine, lady like, authentic and down to earth? Like an old soul? lol. Doesn't her face look so angelic? lol. Doesn't she look like she has a lot of strength, courage and decisiveness? Can you imagine her on the battlefield leading thousands of men and saying, "Follow me and I shall bring you victory!" LOL

When you hear Hillary's voice, doesn't it make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside? lol. Don't her speeches inspire you to feel passionate and restore your faith in America again? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

I'm sure her male supporters don't like her either, and would agree with you. I suspect many of them would prefer that she drop dead after she gets elected so that Tim Kaine would take over. They really don't care about her at all.

They also don't care about truth, because they are liberals. As such, they are disordered souls, lying to themselves to maintain that artificial "paradise" inside their heads. If you told these males about the state of modern women today, they would either run away or censor it. They're totally lost, and not worth reaching.
Vendri
Freshman Poster

Post by Vendri »

Winston wrote:Why would any male want to support Hillary? She offers NOTHING to males and doesn't even talk about them. She only cares about giving more benefits to women. Her eyes look evil and wicked too and her voice and face look very artificial and fake. Nothing is likable about her. So why would anyone want to support her?

Doesn't Hillary look so wholesome, feminine, lady like, authentic and down to earth? Like an old soul? lol. Doesn't her face look so angelic? lol. Doesn't she look like she has a lot of strength, courage and decisiveness? Can you imagine her on the battlefield leading thousands of men and saying, "Follow me and I shall bring you victory!" LOL

When you hear Hillary's voice, doesn't it make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside? lol. Don't her speeches inspire you to feel passionate and restore your faith in America again? lol

Sure she is! Look at how Feminine, lady-like, authentic, down to earth, angelic, strong, warm and fuzzy she is! Just listen to these words, and try to tell me you don't get a sense of femininity from her!

coughsheisapsychoticwitchwhoismedicallyunfittobepresidentcough
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYlDUSEadpY[/youtube]

Hillary reminds me of my mother and grandmother in how angry and bitter she acts, especially towards men.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Gadfly wrote:I'm sure her male supporters don't like her either, and would agree with you. I suspect many of them would prefer that she drop dead after she gets elected so that Tim Kaine would take over. They really don't care about her at all.

They also don't care about truth, because they are liberals. As such, they are disordered souls, lying to themselves to maintain that artificial "paradise" inside their heads. If you told these males about the state of modern women today, they would either run away or censor it. They're totally lost, and not worth reaching.
Your right, liberals and Hillary supporters are lost people. It was actually proven by quite a few psychologists that liberalism is a mental disorder.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

People are like sheep in America ..I'm talking about main stream people. At the same time the left wing has the media and Hollywood that supports them. Many media people support Hillary Clinton. It's so bias and in your face I don't know to laugh or to cry.

Something telling me Hillary will win..and I can tell you what will happen. More govt..more debt...more tax...and this fake ideology that is force down your throat.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Winston wrote:Why would any male want to support Hillary? She offers NOTHING to males and doesn't even talk about them. She only cares about giving more benefits to women.
She doesn't give a damn about women either. She takes money from countries that treat women as third class citizens (can't drive, can't vote, have to walk 6 feet behind their husband, education is banned to them, have to be completely covered, genital mutilation, killed for being raped, etc). She's married to a serial raping pedophile. Instead of damning her "husband," she went after the women whom bill molested and raped. Her first case as an attorney was VOLUNTEERING to defend a man who raped a 12 year old. She demonized the victim and laughed at her when the suspect was found not guilty. She also pays the women on her campaign less than the men (some feminist she turned out to be). She's in it for herself. This goes to show you how fraudulent feminists are. Bernie sanders' supporters are on to her now. They vow to make sure she doesn't get elected (they're voting for Trump). Calling them basement dwellers doesn't help her either. The women see her as a fraud. Only the selected few who are loyal to the demonrat party will vote for her. The brainwashed morons who watch dancing with the stars, survivor, american idol (etc) who get their news from the lamestream media.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Gadfly wrote:If you told these males about the state of modern women today, they would either run away or censor it. They're totally lost, and not worth reaching.
One of the most difficult things in life is arguing with a liberal. Bring facts and evidence and they still dismiss what you're saying. Meanwhile they bring no facts or evidence and insist that they're the ones who are correct. A lost cause. The only way to get through to them is if they either see it with their own eyes or they actually experience it themselves. The great Thomas Sowell (former marxist) is a perfect example. He took a course by Milton Friedman and still wasn't convinced.....until he took a job in the government.

People like my cousin (a 42 year old attorney) won't believe that the women in eastern europe are a hell of a lot better than the ones here. He swears that women are all the same. "I've been around," he says. "I've been to cancun, mexico and London" I told him that cancun doesn't count because during spring break, 99% of the women you see are from the states. And London is also a western country. They're just as bad as the ones here. It's like going from PA to NJ. I asked him has he ever been to Latvia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, etc. He knew exactly where I was going, therefore the conversation came to a screeching halt. I told him that if he went there, not only would he shut up about it, he would never look at western women the same again. I tell him that the only chics who were nice to me in school were exchange students and a handful of 2nd and 3rd generation italian girls (and those who associated with them). Everyone else were a$$holes.