2016 Election - Trump Wins!!!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 2016 Election - Trump Wins!!!

Post by jamesbond »

w.p.o. wrote:Now that Trump has won the presidency, the real battle begins. He needs to skyrocket his personal security. A cornered animal is a dangerous animal. There is no telling what obummer will do in these final 2 months. Of course, get ready for the libs to blame Trump for obama's screw ups. As sure as the ground gets wet when it rains, it's gonna happen.
Liberals and Hillary supporters are rioting in the streets throughout America. They are setting cars on fire, smashing windows and beating people up.

It's nice to see how tolerant liberals are, they are so peaceful and open minded. :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is this true? Could Democrats try to steal the election and give it to Hillary by asking the Electors not to vote with their state and pay a fine? See here:

https://therealstrategy.com/bombshell-d ... qus_thread

https://therealstrategy.com/left-trying ... -electors/

It turns out that Trump won the popular vote though, because 4 million of HIllary's votes were from illegal immigrants, which California's governor signed a bill allowing them to vote.

http://conservativespirit.com/breaking- ... 16-numbers

Trump got 306 Electoral College vote while Hillary Clinton got 232. For #PopularVote: #Trump: 62,972,226 #Clinton: 62,277,750
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Sure it's possible, the credit monopoly does whatever it wants with it's unlimited credits. Lenin " an exclusive credit monopoly will get you 90 % to communism ", the other 10% is the blood of the truth tellers or the thinking class..........
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:Is this true? Could Democrats try to steal the election and give it to Hillary by asking the Electors not to vote with their state and pay a fine? See here:
No. No. Hillary is never coming. Its Trump. Guaranteed. Women can never become president due to possession issues by Dark beings in America.

Watch the below video folks on Simpsons...They even predicted the near exact map of trump winning states...its mind blowing how far they knew trump will win...and they even got the map nearly 90% right :shock: :shock:

The Simpsons Predicted Near Exact Electoral Map in Addition to TRUMP Win 2016 :shock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH7k4Lt7GeM[/youtube]
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Starchild,
What do you mean that women cant become president due to possession issues by dark beings? Arent women more easy to possess and manipulate? Wouldnt the dark beings that run america want that?

Also how come women were allowed to become prime minister of britain and other european countries?

Also why did the elite choose hillary as their candidate if women cant become president?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

When the mainstream media talk about Hillarys defeat, they never seem to bring up two obvious reasons for her defeat:

1) Hillary lacks strength and charisma, which are important qualities in a leader. But Trump has these qualities in abundance. Hes also decisive and confident, which she is not. She appears weak and will just go along to get along in a corrupt establishment.

Trump looks like a winner and is a successful billionaire, so he has a winners image already. He projects a winners image too. Thats what people respond to and respect.

Hillary also looks fake and artificial, which makes you not trust her. She looks like shes pretending to be strong when she really isnt. Its hard to respect that if you are honest and genuine and seek such qualities in a leader. And its hard to trust an inauthentic person too.

Human nature and animal nature gravitate toward strong leaders. Animals and apes choose the strongest member to lead their clan. So do humans. Hillary is clearly the weaker of the two. So its a no brainer why she lost in this area. Yet the media never points this out as a major factor for some reason.

2) Hillary did not try to appeal to male voters. She acted as if she did not even need the male vote and only wanted the female vote. That was a big mistake. Was she so delusional to think that by only talking about womens rights, that most men would vote for her? I wouldnt be surprised since liberals after all, tend to be delusional and not down to earth, as if they live in their own world and dont care about others. In this case, they dont care about mens rights, needs or interests, as if they were non-issues. So why did they expect to get the male vote? It makes no sense. At least trump tried to appeal to women and minorities, including blacks and hispanics. But hillary did not even try to appeal to men and their interests. That was a huge tactical mistake and oversight. Its also an indication of closed mindedness in assuming that only women matter and men dont. Its very insensitive and inconsiderate as well.

All this is obvious but the mainstream media seems to lack the insight and honesty to point them out. Their commentators arent as genuine and insightful as I am. They ought to bring me on their shows so I can point out the obvious to them. They seem to live in their own world devoid of rationality, reality and common sense.

w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Winston wrote:Starchild,
What do you mean that women cant become president due to possession issues by dark beings? Arent women more easy to possess and manipulate? Wouldnt the dark beings that run america want that?
Women are emotional beings (especially western women). Emotions clouds your moral judgement. Women (females in general) tend to make bad decisions much more often than men. Of course there are the diamonds in the rough, but they are too far in between. Unfortunately, Angela Merkel came down with a serious case of liberalism. Even the late great Ayn Rand warned against a female president. Besides, studies show (and continue to prove) that men AND women prefer a man in charge.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Winston wrote: Also how come women were allowed to become prime minister of britain and other european countries?
Britain lives under royalty (softcore version of dictatorship). Whoever is in line, male or female, gets the gig. Margaret "iron lady" Thatcher (conservative) was the first female prime minister from 1979 - 1990. She was one of those diamonds in the rough I mentioned earlier. After liberal David Cameron stepped down after Brexit, Theresa May (liberal conservative) - the defaulted conservative leader - became only the second female prime minister. Expressing her support of Angela Merkel and backing same-sex marriage raises red flags. More conservative than Cameron (not by much), she is no Margaret Thatcher. Prime minister by default. I doubt she'll last long.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:Starchild,

Also how come women were allowed to become prime minister of britain and other european countries?

Also why did the elite choose hillary as their candidate if women cant become president?
The possession is reverse..As discussed earlier, for example...A female ghost will get into a male person and male ghost will get into a female person..That's how it works...

Also, it has to do with Black Goo and how it transforms leaders etc...deep subjects...

Also, the Trump Nazi Root...He is German ..Where they used black goo heavily ..

America is special place...The top leader must be controled by higher forces...Queen of England, other countries do not matter at this point in time for some reason...We know if America goes, rest of the world too ...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rooshv on what a trump victory means for america.

http://www.rooshv.com/what-donald-trump ... ns-for-men

Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Trump is going to rip America to shreds! By 2019, America will be an official, full blown dictatorship. No more freedom, travel will be illegal, men and women will live on separate sides of the country, divided by a huge, vast military zone, America will be a sock puppet of North Korea.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Mercury wrote:Trump is going to rip America to shreds! By 2019, America will be an official, full blown dictatorship. No more freedom, travel will be illegal, men and women will live on separate sides of the country, divided by a huge, vast military zone, America will be a sock puppet of North Korea.
Said the same thing about Reagan. History repeating itself. What other brilliant statements do you have?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is a video I just made about why Hillary lost. I gave two obvious reasons that the mainstream media never talk about for some reason. Am I the only one that sees such obvious things? Alex Jones and other freethinkers see them too. So why does CNN never see them?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS2PIkmuIaw[/youtube]