UN says Wonder Woman is 'A White Racist Female Character'

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

UN says Wonder Woman is 'A White Racist Female Character'

Post by jamesbond »

Not everyone is happy about the UN’s recent decision to appoint Wonder Woman as Ambassador for the Empowerment of Women and Girls.

Some people, including more than 600 angry staffers at the UN, were quick to point out a few major flaws in the superheroine:

She’s white, American and she has big boobs.

According to the UN, Wonder Woman is not an appropriate spokesperson for women and girls because, “A large-breasted, white woman of impossible proportions, scantily clad in a shimmery, thigh-baring body suit with an American flag motif and knee-high boots is not an appropriate spokeswoman for gender equality at the United Nations.”

https://milo.yiannopoulos.net/2016/10/sjw-wonder-woman/

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmbcbHXSOGo[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: UN says Wonder Woman is 'A White Racist Female Character

Post by jamesbond »

Lynda Carter joined "CBS This Morning" recently to discuss the character's lasting impact and responded to pushback from those suggesting that the icon sends the "wrong message" about female empowerment.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
xtravel
Freshman Poster

Post by xtravel »

jamesbond wrote: She’s white, American and she has big breasts.
How stupid is the UN? Wonder Woman is Greek.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

What do Superman and Aquaman have to say about Wonder Woman's appointment? The Justice League should issue a statement. What does Gleek have to say?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

As long as there are stupid people willing to believe anything that comes out of sites like Milo whatsisface (who is one expose away from a photo of him gobbling down a BBC) and that cunt Breibart then we will always have 'fake news'.

The UN haven't 'said' Wonder Woman is a white blah, blah blah and if anyone can be arsed going back to the origin of this story, it's ONE WOMAN MOANING ON TWITTER - there are no petitions and certainly no proof of one that has reached 600 figures, the only proof of outrage is just a tweet from a Ann Marie Goetz, an NYU professor who was something at the UN - she doesn't even work for them anymore.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/dec ... d=42965745

It's all right, because some upper class, greek homosexual knows how to switch the lights of outrage of idiots all across the globe. :?