Sheboon accepted by 8 Ivy League schools

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Sheboon accepted by 8 Ivy League schools

Post by Cornfed »

The Ivy League - now consisting entirely of Jews, their exotic housepets, some Chinese technicians and a few rich tossers using the experience as a finishing school cum dating service. Talented white men interested in taking us to the stars need not apply. Notice the article doesn’t comment on the sheboon’s SAT scores.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/04/us/te ... index.html

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Sheboon accepted by 8 Ivy League schools

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:The Ivy League - now consisting entirely of Jews, their exotic housepets, some Chinese technicians and a few rich tossers using the experience as a finishing school cum dating service. Talented white men interested in taking us to the stars need not apply. Notice the article doesn’t comment on the sheboon’s SAT scores.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/04/us/te ... index.html
That's what America is! Just a scam where only "certain people" and their "Hunger Games examples to parade in front of the ignorant masses" get ahead.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I'll take a guess at it. My guess is that she got a lot higher SAT scores than you did and had a better high school GPA than you did. I haven't seen the video clip. I'd imagine she was active in some school activities that could fall under the category of 'leadership skills.'

These schools accept minorities, but not just anyone who is a minority.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:I'll take a guess at it. My guess is that she got a lot higher SAT scores than you did and had a better high school GPA than you did. I haven't seen the video clip. I'd imagine she was active in some school activities that could fall under the category of 'leadership skills.'

These schools accept minorities, but not just anyone who is a minority.
My guess is that you're wrong. You have to read between the lines. If she had really great SAT scores etc. then don't you think articles like this would be shouting that from the rooftops? Leadership skills? It's a sheboon FFS and anyway why should that be a factor? She got in because she is a female from a species that never even invented the wheel and so is not a threat to the current power structure.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Now stuff will start disappearing out of rooms in a residence.

Does the usa have a kaffirmative action quota system like sa? Do they also have different entry levels like where blacks need 20% lower grades than other races to be admitted? If so it is no achievement at all.

http://www.universityworldnews.com/arti ... 4144244508
It appears American universities also factor in race to create diversity. Every one else other than darkies needs to work hard to get the grades.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Apparently ~64% of the population of America is (non-Jewish) white, as are 70% of the top performing students. About 20% of the Ivy League is white, whereas 25% are Jews. Of course most of the whites will in fact be rich dumbasses like George W. and Al Gore. I image the statistics are much worse as regards white men. That’s white privilege for you.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

The issue is if the top performing students are white, are they not applying to ivy league, or are they not getting in due to a kaffirmative action programme which allows other races in with lower grades.

If they don't apply well or if other races get better grades then fair is fair.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:The issue is if the top performing students are white, are they not applying to ivy league, or are they not getting in due to a kaffirmative action programme which allows other races in with lower grades.

If they don't apply well or if other races get better grades then fair is fair.
f**k's sake, they are being screwed. It is as simple as that.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:Apparently ~64% of the population of America is (non-Jewish) white, as are 70% of the top performing students. About 20% of the Ivy League is white, whereas 25% are Jews. Of course most of the whites will in fact be rich dumbasses like George W. and Al Gore. I image the statistics are much worse as regards white men. That’s white privilege for you.
One of the many reasons I HATE America. I've wanted this nation to burn almost 7 years!!!
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I read an article about Harvard. They try to get a diversified student body in terms of race. So a certain percentage is white and a certain percentage of those are legacy admissions. I read 30% of children of Harvard grads got in, which is a much higher admittance rate than the general public. Some of these are children of potential wealthy donors or future potential donors themselves. They also try to get the best legacy students, academically, or at least students who can keep up. They try to have a certain percentage of blacks, Asians, etc.

What ends up happening is that it is easier for a black student in the top of his/her class, with really high SAT scores, and strong extra-curricular activities to get in. There are seats reserved for athletes, whose SAT scores may not be less than a standard deviation below the mean. But a lot of Asian students fit that criteria and a smaller percentage of them get in. It's also harder for whites to get in than blacks for the same reason. There is a smaller pool of qualified blacks so a higher percentage of acceptance. These schools can receive federal funding for research and their students get student loans, so they have to follow some rules. In order for the courts to accept affirmative action, the process has to be 'holistic'.

Harvard is full of liberals, so we should expect this kind of emphasis on diversity and whatever they can do along the lines of affirmative action.

Whining about white people not getting into Harvard is a liberal attitude, too. We don't own Harvard. We didn't set it up or donate the money. Why should we whine about it when it isn't our property or under our rights to control it. Liberals want to come in and micromanage your decision. They'd want to force someone like Kradmelder to hire blacks, gays, and women to work for him. They want to force Christian bakers to bake gay wedding cakes. Personal liberty is sacrificed on the altar of liberal so-called political correctness.

There are a lot of ther places to go to school besides Harvard, and besides the Ivy League schools.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:There are a lot of ther places to go to school besides Harvard, and besides the Ivy League schools.
Indeed, but the bad guys hire them, because they have been pre-aproved. Even though they are mostly trash. We just need to depose the whole rotten system.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

MrMan wrote:I read an article about Harvard. They try to get a diversified student body in terms of race. So a certain percentage is white and a certain percentage of those are legacy admissions. I read 30% of children of Harvard grads got in, which is a much higher admittance rate than the general public. Some of these are children of potential wealthy donors or future potential donors themselves. They also try to get the best legacy students, academically, or at least students who can keep up. They try to have a certain percentage of blacks, Asians, etc.

What ends up happening is that it is easier for a black student in the top of his/her class, with really high SAT scores, and strong extra-curricular activities to get in. There are seats reserved for athletes, whose SAT scores may not be less than a standard deviation below the mean. But a lot of Asian students fit that criteria and a smaller percentage of them get in. It's also harder for whites to get in than blacks for the same reason. There is a smaller pool of qualified blacks so a higher percentage of acceptance. These schools can receive federal funding for research and their students get student loans, so they have to follow some rules. In order for the courts to accept affirmative action, the process has to be 'holistic'.

Harvard is full of liberals, so we should expect this kind of emphasis on diversity and whatever they can do along the lines of affirmative action.

Whining about white people not getting into Harvard is a liberal attitude, too. We don't own Harvard. We didn't set it up or donate the money. Why should we whine about it when it isn't our property or under our rights to control it. Liberals want to come in and micromanage your decision. They'd want to force someone like Kradmelder to hire blacks, gays, and women to work for him. They want to force Christian bakers to bake gay wedding cakes. Personal liberty is sacrificed on the altar of liberal so-called political correctness.

There are a lot of ther places to go to school besides Harvard, and besides the Ivy League schools.
It would be fair if legacy students and children of donors got some sort of discount on fees due to their past contribution, but their admission should be the same as every one else.

Why should darkies always be mollycoddled and given advantage? It is an admission they are intellectually challenged; therefore they dont belong in education, except those that make the grade. Just like everyone else. Why should we expect this?

We already have enforced kaffirmative action for hiring based on race. Not only that, you have to give 35% of your company away to darkies or you cant tender at all. Those darkie directors then get massive salaries, with no skills experience or ability, and earn far more than a white man would earn. they rarely come in to work at all. You just pay for their skin colour. It is another tax on white people. I have already had the Dept of Labour come and threaten us with court because the work place is lily white. No faggots either. Just good white people and white women in admin posts.

If you build a business why can't you hire who you want? Other races do exactly that, especially jews. They don't have quotas. Why must it only apply to whites?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:If they don't apply well or if other races get better grades then fair is fair.
f***s sake, if they don't "apply well"? It's their f***ing country. You really are a troll or race traitor.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Does whitey also want a freebie handout if he doesn't apply or doesn't qualify? Waah waah...I didnt get my share of a free lunch.

It isnt owed to you. Apply and make the grade or keep quiet. The same should apply to darkie. And the bar should be set at the same height. No one cares about your whining and the fact that you can't achieve at anything.

I have no problem with darkie having his place in the sun and his chance. As long as he earns it by the same rules and standards as everyone else and doesnt steal it. I can easily compete against darkie so darkie is no threat to me in a level playing field.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:Does whitey also want a freebie handout if he doesn't apply or doesn't qualify? Waah waah...I didnt get my share of a free lunch.

It isnt owed to you. Apply and make the grade or keep quiet. The same should apply to darkie. And the bar should be set at the same height. No one cares about your whining and the fact that you can't achieve at anything.
Yes Schlomo, it IS owed to me. This is what my ancestors bled and sweated and died for. So that I could have a good life and pass it on. If the darkie gets better marks then me, then so what? Of course he wouldn't, but lets take the hypothetical situation. Is this what our ancestors fought and died for? So that we could have a good life, unless some darkie scores a bit higher in a test, in which case we should be cast aside like a piece of garbage? If white men in the stupid wars were asked why they were charging machine gun nests, is that what they would have said? No, of course f***ing not.