Sheboon accepted by 8 Ivy League schools

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: Sheboon accepted by 8 Ivy League schools

Post by Kradmelder »

Cornfed wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Does whitey also want a freebie handout if he doesn't apply or doesn't qualify? Waah waah...I didnt get my share of a free lunch.

It isnt owed to you. Apply and make the grade or keep quiet. The same should apply to darkie. And the bar should be set at the same height. No one cares about your whining and the fact that you can't achieve at anything.
Yes Schlomo, it IS owed to me. This is what my ancestors bled and sweated and died for. So that I could have a good life and pass it on. If the darkie gets better marks then me, then so what? Of course he wouldn't, but lets take the hypothetical situation. Is this what our ancestors fought and died for? So that we could have a good life, unless some darkie scores a bit higher in a test, in which case we should be cast aside like a piece of garbage? If white men in the stupid wars were asked why they were charging machine gun nests, is that what they would have said? No, of course f***ing not.
And there we have it: classic entitlement thinking. Our ancestors knew never rest on your laurels and expect what your parents worked for will always be yours. That is why there were so many wars. Someone will try to out compete you and try take it. So you had better always jack up your game to be competitive. Sitting back and expecting no one will come and try sneak in a loser's game. Because in real life you will be weeded out if you don't try and stay on top. The white man has always been the best of jacking up his game and staying on top. Except when he sinks to entitlement thinking.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Does whitey also want a freebie handout if he doesn't apply or doesn't qualify? Waah waah...I didnt get my share of a free lunch.

It isnt owed to you. Apply and make the grade or keep quiet. The same should apply to darkie. And the bar should be set at the same height. No one cares about your whining and the fact that you can't achieve at anything.
Yes Schlomo, it IS owed to me. This is what my ancestors bled and sweated and died for. So that I could have a good life and pass it on. If the darkie gets better marks then me, then so what? Of course he wouldn't, but lets take the hypothetical situation. Is this what our ancestors fought and died for? So that we could have a good life, unless some darkie scores a bit higher in a test, in which case we should be cast aside like a piece of garbage? If white men in the stupid wars were asked why they were charging machine gun nests, is that what they would have said? No, of course f***ing not.
And there we have it: classic entitlement thinking. Our ancestors knew never rest on your laurels and expect what your parents worked for will always be yours. That is why there were so many wars. Someone will try to out compete you and try take it. So you had better always jack up your game to be competitive. Sitting back and expecting no one will come and try sneak in a loser's game. Because in real life you will be weeded out if you don't try and stay on top. The white man has always been the best of jacking up his game and staying on top. Except when he sinks to entitlement thinking.
No wonder you don't have a country any more.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:The Ivy League - now consisting entirely of Jews, their exotic housepets, some Chinese technicians and a few rich tossers using the experience as a finishing school cum dating service. Talented white men interested in taking us to the stars need not apply. Notice the article doesn’t comment on the sheboon’s SAT scores.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/04/us/te ... index.html
And what does it say about you that a "Sheboon" dwarfs you in talent and intellect Cornfed? But judging from your prepubescent diction and asinine reasoning, we all know you should not waste your time applying for Mensa membership :lol:

This is but confirmation that millions of black people are smarter and downright "better" than you. Get over it.....
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Cornfed wrote:The Ivy League - now consisting entirely of Jews, their exotic housepets, some Chinese technicians and a few rich tossers using the experience as a finishing school cum dating service. Talented white men interested in taking us to the stars need not apply. Notice the article doesn’t comment on the sheboon’s SAT scores.

And what does it say about you that a "Sheboon" dwarfs you in talent and intellect Cornfed? But judging from your prepubescent diction and asinine reasoning, we all know you should not waste your time applying for Mensa membership :lol:

This is but confirmation that millions of black people are smarter and downright "better" than you. Get over it.....
I have no problem if a black beats me, or any white person, at something then they get in if we play by the standard. The odds of blacks against me never worried me on the border and ir doesnt now. I don't mind competing against them.

Sure there are some blacks that are clever and deserve to climb. I still don't have to mix with them, but they earned their place.

But surely even you must admit they are a small minority and for a black to get in before a white with a higher score is not right. Too many of them play the victim game. Like jews. And now some whites.

For a black to whine about slavery or apartheid when it hasn't existed in his lifetime is akin to a whitey blaming the 'jew' or the bogeyman for his failure. Sure jews and slavery existed. Sure they did bad things. But they don't hold you back as an individual except in your mind if you allow it. A good white man overcomes that. A good black man does whatever it is black men do. But do you agree a black man should not use slavery as an excuse for failure, or blame 'racism'?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

This is old news, if you are Jewish your chances are the best to get in the IVY club. The SAT scores are lowered for certain groups to qualify and yes with blacks it is the lowest......

All this bickering is a waste, the Constitution for the US states only congress will coin money, we have all been conned by the credit monopoly who are the social engineers.......
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Kradmelder wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:

I have no problem if a black beats me, or any white person, at something then they get in if we play by the standard. The odds of blacks against me never worried me on the border and ir doesnt now. I don't mind competing against them.

Sure there are some blacks that are clever and deserve to climb. I still don't have to mix with them, but they earned their place.

But surely even you must admit they are a small minority and for a black to get in before a white with a higher score is not right. Too many of them play the victim game. Like jews. And now some whites.

For a black to whine about slavery or apartheid when it hasn't existed in his lifetime is akin to a whitey blaming the 'jew' or the bogeyman for his failure. Sure jews and slavery existed. Sure they did bad things. But they don't hold you back as an individual except in your mind if you allow it. A good white man overcomes that. A good black man does whatever it is black men do. But do you agree a black man should not use slavery as an excuse for failure, or blame 'racism'?
Every year there is a small handful of students who score a perfect 2400 on the SAT. Periodically, there are black students who achieve it and even more of them who fall just shy of the perfect 2400. These blacks are indeed rare as are the whites who do the same. But the one thing that I love about acknowledging these young black geniuses is that it is proof in the pudding that these blacks are simply wholesale "better" than dirty, greasy-haired, low-status, low-achievement, low-seeded, and angry whites like Cornfed and Kradmelder.

I personally fell far below their level in terms of SAT scoring and even I can sneeringly look down on you two reprobates :lol:

http://www.blackenterprise.com/career/a ... sat-score/

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/30/us/new-yo ... ects-yale/
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:I have no problem if a black beats me, or any white person, at something then they get in if we play by the standard.
So if a black could ride your bikes better than you can, should he be allowed to have them?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:And what does it say about you that a "Sheboon" dwarfs you in talent and intellect Cornfed? But judging from your prepubescent diction and asinine reasoning, we all know you should not waste your time applying for Mensa membership :lol:
What is your basis for saying this? I see no hard evidence that this woman is intelligent. She might be, but the article certainly presents no evidence. At least Cornfed writes well, so must have some intelligence and probably would get into Mensa. I went to an Ivy school (the jewish thing to do) and was in Mensa, and I wasn't very impressed with either one.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:

Do you own Harvard or Princeton? Do you have any right to tell them to admit you? Those who set up these schools and passed the down set their own rules. Harvard really went away from its original intended purpose, which probably wasn't to education you unless you are a Protestant preacher.

If your ancestors worked really hard to build something for you as a descendant, use it. Did they leave you an inheritance, land or estate? If they didn't, they didn't leave you an inheritance, so you shouldn't complain about the inheritance that whoever started Ivy League schools left to those who operate them. Why do you think society owes you a chance? Do you think you should get a special advantage for being white?

I actually agree with Kradmelder. Sitting around feeling entitled, but cheated out of the entitlement isn't going to help you succeed. Most of us don't inherit much from our ancestors, even if we had generations of them who worked hard to do their best for their children. We have to go out and work hard just like they did. We have to take what little opportunities we have and make bigger opportunities.

There are still plenty of opportunities out there, even in education. Did you get a bachelors with good grades? You could probably get a tuition paid in a PhD program, but you'd have to work hard. If you don't have a bachelor's degree, you can borrow the money for it. You could probably get a degree for free or get your loans paid back by the government if you studied to be a teacher and agreed to teach at an inner city school for several years. :)
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:Do you own Harvard or Princeton? Do you have any right to tell them to admit you? Those who set up these schools and passed the down set their own rules. Harvard really went away from its original intended purpose, which probably wasn't to education you unless you are a Protestant preacher.
White men collectively own everything in white countries. The purpose of institutions like Harvard and the reason they were given government support was to educate new generations of white Protestant men because America is a white Protestant country. If someone wants to educate blacks let them do it in a mud hut in Apefrica where they belong. I don't care if the blacks are educable or not. Of course the answer is that they are not and it is just a case of the bad guys using blacks as a buffer against their human competition.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Cornfed wrote:
MrMan wrote:Do you own Harvard or Princeton? Do you have any right to tell them to admit you? Those who set up these schools and passed the down set their own rules. Harvard really went away from its original intended purpose, which probably wasn't to education you unless you are a Protestant preacher.
White men collectively own everything in white countries. The purpose of institutions like Harvard and the reason they were given government support was to educate new generations of white Protestant men because America is a white Protestant country. If someone wants to educate blacks let them do it in a mud hut in Apefrica where they belong. I don't care if the blacks are educable or not. Of course the answer is that they are not and it is just a case of the bad guys using blacks as a buffer against their human competition.

I published data before that over 86% of darkies fail at University. They are not educatable, except for some exceptions from the extreme end of the black bell curve. They should not be there in proportion to their numbers. They just waste space, just like they waste space on the planet. They get in due to quotas and AA with much lower grades than required for a white or asian.

If blacks were held to the same standards few would get in. These grinning darkies just take the freebie, walk in there, riot and fail, and disrupt lectures.

And who pays for it? White tax payers and the parents of white students.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
So do you believe in some kind of white communism? If I saved up a bunch of money and left it to my kids, you don't have a claim on it because I'm white and you're white. This is a messed up entitlement philosophy you hold to. Go out and work and find your own way in the world instead of hoping for a handout. You have plenty of opportunities available to you for education. You can borrow it, and pay it back, and technically they've made it where you may not even have to pay it back. You can get that if you are white. If whites get second tier handouts, they are still handouts.

In terms of your religious beliefs, do you hold to the same kind of beliefs as founders of Harvard university?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote: So do you believe in some kind of white communism?
Enjoying a shared commons rather than handing it over to third world primitives is not communism. It is in fact basic property rights and common sense.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Hendrik Verwoerd was right: education is wasted on blacks.

The matric pass rate in SA is only 44.8 %

https://mybroadband.co.za/news/governme ... -44-8.html

But this includes Whites and Indians, almost all of whom matriculate, and Coloureds, so the matric pass rate is actually quite a bit less.

Now what does a matric pass mean if you are black?
A matriculant is considered to have passed and will be issued with a National Senior Certificate if they have achieved at least 40% in three subjects, including an official home language subject, and at least 30% in three other subjects.

In order to attend a university, a pupil must pass with a “minimum of 30% in the language of learning and teaching of the higher education institution” and achieve more than 50% in four subjects.
So most darkies cannot even achieve 3 40% grades and 3 30% grades.How stupid can they be?

And this even with darkies opting out of traditionally difficult subjects
Another problem is that pupils who do badly in certain subjects can elect to take easier subjects. Over time many pupils have moved away from demanding subjects in favour of the less demanding exam subjects. “…t is revealing to note that over the four year period between 2008 and 2011, the proportion of pupils taking mathematics (as opposed to maths literacy) has fallen from 56 per cent to 45 per cent, as more pupils opt for the easier maths literacy,” writes Spaull.

And for a darkie you only need 50% in four subjects to apply for university. If a white or asian applied with such grades, after the admission officer stops laughing he will chuck the application in the bin.
what happens when darkies are allowed to contaminate higher education?

"However, African and coloured student performance remains the biggest cause for concern," says the report. "The net effect of the performance patterns is that only 5% of African and coloured youth are succeeding in higher education.

In the wise words of Dr Verwoerd

"There is no space for the Bantu in the European Community above certain forms of labour. For this reason it is of no avail for him to receive training which has its aim in the absorption of the European Community, where he cannot be absorbed. Until now he has been subjected to a school system which drew him away from his community and misled him by showing him the greener pastures of European Society where he is not allowed to graze... What is the use of teaching the Bantu child mathematics when it cannot use it in practice?

There is nothing to be done with them except give them a shovel and tell them to dig, and feed them fried chicken and pap until they explode.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

In comparison to the dismal failure of black education under black rule, with blacks failing and rioting for free education, what did whitey manage to achieve with these semi-simians?
Blacks had FREE university under Apartheid, whites had to pay. Apartheid Black education was much better than now.

Black South Africans that were educated and trained under the apartheid education system are doing well today. Nelson Mandela himself became a lawyer under the Apartheid system. The black education system under apartheid realized that whites and blacks are different culturally and religiously. The system gave the blacks an education department and a chance to learn within their own culture and traditions.

South Africa is a country where nothing existed prior to the whites arriving in 1652, especially not peace (as Zuma would have you believe). There were no schools, universities and no reading or writing.

Under the apartheid system, ten black universities were built including the MEDUNSA university for training black doctors, paramedics, dentists and veterinary surgeons.

This was offered free to willing learners who were trained by white professors and paid for by the taxpayers. Up to 200 black medical doctors qualified each year, a significant turnaround during oppressed times.

A ten percent mathematics pass rate for a Grade nine learner is proof that the education system is a failed system.

The education standards are so low that intelligence is driven out, and rewarding the stupid beyond abilities achieved exactly like a communist state.

The Education system in South Africa is the worst in the world, and there is no hope for future generations receiving a decent education under the current government. The rapid decline and almost non-existent learning process for school children worsens each passing year. The government does inject a lot of funds into providing a solid education, but there are astounding results of complete failure.

The old apartheid school curriculum produced world-renowned doctors, engineering and lawyers and when the African National Congress (ANC) party came into power in 1994, the education system changed. The ANC introduced the Outcomes Based Education (OBE) a simple, logical outcome base approach used by people every day. Knowing what you want to achieve, the outcome is visualized in the mind and steps are taken to accomplish the result. Perhaps it’s a system to hide the stupid with the clever in groups and score all the same. The system worked, the standard of education dropped. Students became lazier and depended on the intelligent ones to work extra hard thereby ensuring that nobody in the group failed.

As the education standard worsened under the ANC, the pass rates dropped to keep the deception alive. Subjects were introduced into the grade one curriculum, teaching small children, life orientation, all about HIV, sex and shifting away from the importance of reading, writing and simple arithmetic.

Maths was a problem, and the ANC introduced maths literacy, which practically labels math a substandard subject. A subject that answered the question, and not stimulating the young mind to think. Even so, the pass rate was still underachieved.

The changes were a conspiracy to hide the disaster taking place in South African schools and implement liberation before education. Burning down of schools, rioting and non-delivery of textbooks proved how dangerous the ANC government was. Now South Africa has neither.

According to the liberation government lies, the old apartheid school system was terrible, yet it produced thousands of black doctors, accountants, teachers, nurses and lawyers, all who had to pass through a severe university degree. Nothing like the affirmative action disasters seen today, where universities complain about the time spent, practically months, on teaching entrants to write when first arriving at the higher education institute.

The Global Information Technology Report 2014, published by the World Economic Forum (WEF) ranked South Africa’s science and mathematics education quality as the worst in the world. The general education quality was ranked at number 146 out of 148 countries. With a ranking this devastating there is no beacon of light on the dark continent.

The success the white man achieved with the darkie all turns to shit when the darkie is put in charge.

You can take the darkie out of the bush but you can never take the bush out of a darkie. He will always remain a savage, beyond hope of their race being incorporated into the civilised world.
Last edited by Kradmelder on April 7th, 2017, 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.