North Korea EMP Threat

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

North Korea EMP Threat

Post by Taco »

Until recently you could only find EMP stories like this in the alternative media now its gone mainstream...

The North Korean Threat to Utilities
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles ... -utilities
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: North Korea EMP Threat

Post by droid »

I hope they launch a global HEMP attack that fries all smartphones and social media servers :twisted: That would be sweeeeet :P
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I know no one cares...

North Korea Warns That Nuclear War Could ‘Break Out Any Moment’
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... any-moment
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Taco, do you ever post anything intelligent and not tinfoil? You seem to glorify a collapse or global event. Why?
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Man With a Plan wrote:Taco, do you ever post anything intelligent and not tinfoil? You seem to glorify a collapse or global event. Why?
I'm crazy that's why.

I should only talk about news events as reported by the mainstream media while consuming vast quantities of anti-depressants then I'll be in touch with reality. Until that happens you'll just have to put up with me...

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

It's not even like you'd be able to survive in a peri or post-apocalyptic collapse scenario. You don't have the skills or the resources to keep yourself alive.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Man With a Plan wrote:It's not even like you'd be able to survive in a peri or post-apocalyptic collapse scenario. You don't have the skills or the resources to keep yourself alive.
Actually I do.

I live in the jungle of South-East Asia. I'm set up for off the grid living. If I need food I can go down to the beach at low tide and pickup some sea creatures or kill just a dog. I've cooked all my food for the last 3 years with a charcoal stove.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Taco wrote:
Man With a Plan wrote:It's not even like you'd be able to survive in a peri or post-apocalyptic collapse scenario. You don't have the skills or the resources to keep yourself alive.
Actually I do.

I live in the jungle of South-East Asia. I'm set up for off the grid living. If I need food I can go down to the beach at low tide and pickup some sea creatures or kill just a dog. I've cooked all my food for the last 3 years with a charcoal stove.
If those things are true, then I'm partially wrong. Partially because the mental aspect is just as important as the physical. Ever heard of The Prepared Mind on YouTube? That guy is a 'prepper', but discusses the mental and emotional sides to the lifestyle or the 'doomsday' scenarios. You have a mixture of skill and resources if what you say is true, but I hope that SE Asia remains insulted from whatever global conflict would normally affect you.