Women learn at a young age they can destroy a man in America

Discuss news and current events around the world.
DarthXedonias
Freshman Poster

Women learn at a young age they can destroy a man in America

Post by DarthXedonias »

https://pjmedia.com/trending/when-every ... a-monster/

Thought I would post this. Is really disgusting how these girls at a young age realize they can destroy boys with a mere accusation and "Western" Society will mostly fully back them with no questions asked. Should also be a warning to Tradcons that they aren't going to win like they think they are. As long as most of these kids are growing up in single mother households and they attend the indoctrination camps known as schools, They aren't coming back from anything. The US will decline and there isn't a thing they can really do to solve the problem
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re: Women learn at a young age they can destroy a man in America

Post by Mercury »

America is as doomed as the Titanic at 1:15 in the morning on April 15th, 1912. Even as the ship's officers began threatening use of deadly force on any man who tried to board a lifeboat. Sooner or later, Congress will figure to make it a capital felony for real for a man to approach within 100 feet of a woman. They might even call it "statutory sexual harassment!" And then say; Any person who approaches within less than one hundred (100) feet of a person of the opposite gender shall be guilty of the capital felony offense of statutory sexual harassment which is aggressively and thoroughly investigated by the FBI, the United States Department of Homeland Security, the United States Marshals, the United States Supreme Court, and shall carry a mandatory sentence of three hundred seventy five (375) years to life in Federal prison and/or the death penalty for all involved. Use of deadly force authorized, and national emergency declaration/nationwide military lockdown/Martial law certain.
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

Yes, what should be the penalty for a false accusation? I think the real problem, that extends to many areas that are out of balance, is the way a prosecutor makes a decision of what to prosecute or not. Grand juries are no real roadblock to them either. So, you have one corrupt lawyer calling the shots for their feifdom......uh, I mean district. They can literally witness a person murder dozens of people and do nothing, legally. Both state and Federal (it's way, way, WAY worse at the Federal level though).

Really I think it's time for reform to where cases go before a committee, or get vetted through some rule based system or bureaucracy. Or, some kind of very powerful prosecutorial oversight office that is completely separate from the courts/judicial branch. Maybe it would enable people to 'recall', disbar, or imprison the prosecutor if the misconduct is severe enough. If someone makes a false accusation, they'd get a mark of discrediting them for anything else they'd want to claim (with some limit). Also, connections to activist or other criminal organizations would be considered in order to avoid mobbing behavior. It's the only way to get beyond this shit.
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I agree. The nature of this gender fascist state of things is that the only solution is total collapse and rebuild.

Any system of such injustice against men cannot stand, and neither should it!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

With women filing false rape accusations against men and false sexual harassment allegations against men on a regular basis, it's getting to the point in America where it's dangerous for men to get romantically involved with women.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."