Tucker Carlson is the real deal

Discuss news and current events around the world.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Tucker Carlson is the real deal

Post by gsjackson »

He has four of those kids and they need to be fed. You know very well that to stay employed he can't name the Jew, and he can't speak against school desegregation. Even Amy Coney Barrett, with whom I'm very impressed so far, named Brown v the Board as a "super precedent," meaning one that is completely uncontroversial. That's a fiction that has to be maintained, as is the demographic makeup of the Deep State that's going to find itself lying on the canvas in three days.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Your an ANTI-Simetic piece of DOO DOO.....
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tucker Carlson speaks the voice of reason and truth in his latest update on what's going on with the rabid persecution of conservatives and Trump supporters. Why are liberals calling for his arrest too?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I'm usually right about most things, but I guess I should admit I was wrong about this, or perhaps I was right at the time but things change. Tucker's failure to cover the election fraud marks him out as a traitor.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
February 2nd, 2021, 10:37 pm
I'm usually right about most things, but I guess I should admit I was wrong about this, or perhaps I was right at the time but things change. Tucker's failure to cover the election fraud marks him out as a traitor.
I'm sure he's under instructions from corporate. Fox not only has failed to cover the fraud, they were instrumental in carrying it out by, for one thing, calling Arizona for Biden ridiculously early. They were clearly as implicated as the rest of the corporate media.

So the question becomes: If Trump isn't going to cross the Rubicon. when is he at least going to start his own TV network and hire people like Tucker?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
February 3rd, 2021, 1:24 am
Cornfed wrote:
February 2nd, 2021, 10:37 pm
I'm sure he's under instructions from corporate. Fox not only has failed to cover the fraud, they were instrumental in carrying it out by, for one thing, calling Arizona for Biden ridiculously early. They were clearly as implicated as the rest of the corporate media.
Right, which makes Tucker a traitor who belongs on the gallows like tens of thousands of others.
So the question becomes: If Trump isn't going to cross the Rubicon. when is he at least going to start his own TV network and hire people like Tucker?
What would be the point? If they are not prepared to fight back, then it's game over.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What do you mean? I saw lots of videos by Tucker Carlson where he questioned the election results and called for an open investigation and examination of Dominion voting machines. He also reported on irregularities like below.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
February 5th, 2021, 9:38 pm
What do you mean? I saw lots of videos by Tucker Carlson where he questioned the election results and called for an open investigation and examination of Dominion voting machines. He also reported on irregularities like below.
I guess you just had to be following it at the time. He admitted himself that he deliberately didn't cover the issue.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I gave up on Tucker Carlson and I stopped watching him, but it is actually hard to guess what went through his mind. He may have just realized what a pathetic loser Trump was and so chose not to defend him. But then I don't know what his long term thinking is. He may just be trying to stay on the air until a better leader comes along. But that's just a guess.

The truth is that all American conservatives are just morons, so I find it hard to understand any of them. The only rational option is secession and there isn't a single significant conservative pushing for this.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tucker Carlson's intense debates with liberal figures toe to toe. Notice how childish these liberals are. All they use is ad hominem attacks and double standards.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Apparently Russian state media also think that Tucker Carlson is the real deal. CNN is outraged about it.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tucker Carlson rips apart the transgender movement with sheer logic and exposes it as a mentally ill movement where its members think they are gods and even compared the transgender shooter who killed 6 people to Jesus Christ, which is sickening.

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Winston wrote:
April 7th, 2023, 9:41 pm
Tucker Carlson rips apart the transgender movement with sheer logic and exposes it as a mentally ill movement where its members think they are gods and even compared the transgender shooter who killed 6 people to Jesus Christ, which is sickening.
God bless the transgender freaks. At least they are removing themselves from the gene pool. I wish all modern scum were transgender.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
April 7th, 2023, 9:41 pm

Commander did you look at the shooter's shoes in that gun down video at the school? When the shooter went in it had different shoes on than when it got shot at the end. They want the guns here in the US, the Anti-Federalist new so they demanded the arms just for whats going on today with the US banker GOV.
Time to Hide!