James Bond franchise to end

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

James Bond franchise to end

Post by Cornfed »

Given that the new star will be a sheboon and no-one is interested in watching movies starring ugly tranny-looking monkoids. Perhaps it is for the best given that it was always pretty degenerate crap.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -over.html
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: James Bond franchise to end

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I am sad to say I have to agree with Corny on this one :cry: . Making 007 a female is ridiculous, but making 007 a black woman is downright foolish.
This woman does not have the required posh "Received Pronunciation," she is not all that physically fit, and she is not particularly physically attractive.

Any more fools still question my thesis that the West is completely down the drain of gynocentrism? First it was Star Wars, now 007. What's next, an all female Star Trek with a Latino Captain Kirk?

I understand she will not be James Bond, just the new 007, so that leaves hope for Bond to one day return as a man.

Little known fact: During my days in federal law enforcement, my official badge and credential number was 008. True story....
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

I do not watch very little of the movies that Hollywood puts out.
I won't be watching this one either.
Hollywood took all those Marvel comic action heroes and turned them into women with a rocket on their back that could lasso the moon.
These are all just more feminism and total gurl power...total BS.
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Why do so many men want to see women rule? Do they think female dominance is preferable?
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Some of the later James Bond movies are kind of lame-- lots of chase scenes that look like dozens or hundreds of other chase scenes we've already seen before.

So a plain-looking black woman is going to play 007. Yeah, it doesn't sound that interesting.

The girl power movies are pretty ridiculous. The traditional action hero movies were pretty ridiculous,too, guys with several gun shot wounds who keep fighting, using their arms after getting shot in the same art or shot or stabbed in the same side they are punching with, impossible physical feats. But it's a little more ridiculous when women do it and beat up a man. I hope these little girls watching movies these days don't grow up thinking they can really beat up men like that, out punch them, or pull off that flying scissors leg kick. It looks cool, and they probably have some of the actress do it because its sort of sexy, but it's a rare situation when someone could pull that off.
TD-40
Freshman Poster

Post by TD-40 »

Will there be a 'Bond Guy'?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

TD-40 wrote:
July 18th, 2019, 3:40 pm
Will there be a 'Bond Guy'?
That's one of the areas where the whole thing breaks down. The thought of that thing screwing some young white guy is just plain silly and gross.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 14th, 2019, 7:42 am
I am sad to say I have to agree with Corny on this one :cry: . Making 007 a female is ridiculous, but making 007 a black woman is downright foolish.
This woman does not have the required posh "Received Pronunciation," she is not all that physically fit, and she is not particularly physically attractive.

Any more fools still question my thesis that the West is completely down the drain of gynocentrism? First it was Star Wars, now 007. What's next, an all female Star Trek with a Latino Captain Kirk?

I understand she will not be James Bond, just the new 007, so that leaves hope for Bond to one day return as a man.

I think the James Bond franchise has been inundated by social justice warriors for years to have a woman play James Bond (preferably a woman of color).

Maybe the next Bond film will have a black woman play the James Bond role. She won't be called James, maybe her name will be Jamie Bond. :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Neo wrote:
July 14th, 2019, 12:23 pm
Why do so many men want to see women rule? Do they think female dominance is preferable?
Mental Castration

I never liked Daniel Craig as Bond, but I won't watch a woman Bond. I also do not want to see male roles to be played by women such as the god Thor, played by Natalie Portman. I also don't want to see trans-men in Playboy either, nor male beauty contests. I hate fat models too. :evil:

I think we should extend this into sports and music and everyone no matter how bad they are should get to play sports or record their music and get equal access. :lol: