Jeffery Epstein commits suicide...

Discuss news and current events around the world.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Jeffery Epstein commits suicide...

Post by HouseMD »

Moretorque wrote:
August 11th, 2019, 4:16 pm
HouseMD wrote:
August 11th, 2019, 11:13 am
Believing Trump has your best interests in mind is insane. He is a businessman, and he only cares what will make him and his family money
House there are people behind him trying to save the country, Trump loves America and believes in the founding documents. If you look at alot of what has been taking place behind the scenes it is a move toward constitutional law. It took them over a 100 years to completely turn America into a British communist dictatorship so it cannot be undone over night. The real ? is can the sheep figure all this out and all indicators are it is having much difficulty......

Trump hung a picture of Jackson on his office wall and that says alot about what they intended to do....
Look at his record. Look at who he is as a person. Read the things he has written. He only cares about himself, and it shocks me that you can be so blind as to miss that. He has said and would say whatever it takes to gain power, hence why he used to be pro abortion and liberal prior to seeing an opening in the GOP

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ezinho
Freshman Poster

Post by ezinho »

You can't reason with the Trump supporters, they are just too brainwashed. Even when you show them the broken promises and lies, they don't care, they just chant the slogans like sheeple. Trump supporters are a lot like Obama supporters in that respect.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

HouseMD wrote:
August 11th, 2019, 5:37 pm
Moretorque wrote:
August 11th, 2019, 4:16 pm
HouseMD wrote:
Believing Trump has your best interests in mind is insane. He is a businessman, and he only cares what will make him and his family money
House there are people behind him trying to save the country, Trump loves America and believes in the founding documents. If you look at alot of what has been taking place behind the scenes it is a move toward constitutional law. It took them over a 100 years to completely turn America into a British communist dictatorship so it cannot be undone over night. The real ? is can the sheep figure all this out and all indicators are it is having much difficulty......

Trump hung a picture of Jackson on his office wall and that says alot about what they intended to do....
Look at his record. Look at who he is as a person. Read the things he has written. He only cares about himself, and it shocks me that you can be so blind as to miss that. He has said and would say whatever it takes to gain power, hence why he used to be pro abortion and liberal prior to seeing an opening in the GOP
His record? He got us out of the TPP and the Paris Accords, two major globalist projects. He hasn't started any new wars, which sharply distinguishes him from his previous five immediate predecessors. He's opened diplomatic relations with a rogue nuclear power in North Korea. He has dramatically reduced child trafficking, which he saw as Job One, and the Epstein and Nexium caches of evidence promise significant hauls there. If he succeeds in walling off the border he will have cut off major sources of supply (and thus funding) for these pedophile rings. And maybe his position on abortion evolved when he learned that Planned Parenthood was harvesting organs of aborted fetuses and selling them for enormous profits.

It's absolutely pointless to talk about Trump without having any familiarity with the Q narrative, and you can't expect anyone who is to pay attention to you if you don't. If it turns out to be true, he will go down as the greatest president in American history, without question. If it isn't, then it will have been either the most bizarre hoax ever perpetrated, or all of humanity will have been completely subdued once and for all by a diabolical cabal. There is no question that Q speaks for the Trump administration, and the only thing to be said about it all is: 'wait and see if they do what they say they are going to do.' Time will tell.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

ezinho wrote:
August 11th, 2019, 8:40 pm
You can't reason with the Trump supporters, they are just too brainwashed. Even when you show them the broken promises and lies, they don't care, they just chant the slogans like sheeple. Trump supporters are a lot like Obama supporters in that respect.
You're correct. Staunch supporters from either side share parallels. Because they've been brainwashed they've turned into unbalanced, unrealistic, illogical, political puppets, forever pointing the finger. Ignore these weak-minded clowns.
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

Who are you guys fooling? He's in a penthouse suite in Tel Aviv, with his harem of teens back in his arms
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Just for interests sake, here is a dissident voice from a former guard suggesting that Epstein's suicide and all the problems surrounding it are perfectly normal.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

HouseMD wrote:
August 10th, 2019, 11:15 am
"Commits suicide" my ass. He easily could've gotten a plea bargain by turning in any number of people that would have wanted him dead. He already did time before and didn't kill himself then, so why in the hell do people think he'd do it now?
I tend to agree. Either he was murdered, or they faked his death and got him outta there and changed his identity. That is plausible and possible and does happen. We can't rule that out. And it's not out of the realm of possibility. The government can give you a new identity if they want to. They even do it during the witness protection program. Plus if he had friends in high places, then it's all the more plausible.

The cameras going out is suspicious too. Remember that when Princess Diana was killed in the tunnel, the 24 hour cameras also mysteriously switched off. Of course that indicates foul play and a set up. Anyone can see that unless they are very closed minded and blind to obvious facts or wish to deny that any conspiracies exist at all, which is mind control. Even people in third world countries are not blind to conspiracies, only Americans are.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

HouseMD wrote:
That doesn't make sense. If he only cared about business and money he'd not be president. He'd focused on his business interests and stay out of politics. He also would not waive the presidential salary of 200k a year and work for free. Being president is very demanding and stressful and a lot of men regret it, like Lyndon Johnson. It also takes away all your freedoms and everything you do is accountable. A man who wants to enjoy his life and money and freedom would never wanna be president. When you are president, you no longer have time to run your business anymore. Even if he wanted to be president for the fame and glory and being a part of history, and not because he wants to make a difference, that's still not doing it for business and money. But of course, he wants to make a difference and make America great again too, and receive credit, honor and glory for it. Who wouldn't?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't get something about this 60 Minutes documentary about Jeffrey Epstein. The women testifying in them said they kept going back to Epstein voluntarily after they left his estate because he PAID them well and they needed the money. So how is that forced or rape, if these girls are going back willingly of their own free will? Where is the crime? Apparently, these girls were let go and didn't come back eventually. So if they were captives, then why were they allowed to leave? Surely they knew that when they left, they could decide not to come back. So it's not as forced or imprisoned as it's made out to be. What do you all think? Have you seen this 60 Minutes documentary too?

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
June 18th, 2020, 8:34 pm
I don't get something about this 60 Minutes documentary about Jeffrey Epstein. The women testifying in them said they kept going back to Epstein voluntarily after they left his estate because he PAID them well and they needed the money. So how is that forced or rape, if these girls are going back willingly of their own free will? Where is the crime?
Obviously most of the females were just whores he rented. They should be prosecuted.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jeffrey Epstein exposed as a Sabbatean Frankist, which is a Satanic Illuminati cult in 1666 that preceded the famous Bavarian Illuminati cult of Adam Weishaupt in 1776.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Attorney Richard Dwyer explains why Jeffrey Epstein most likely was murdered, and why the evidence points to that.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't get something. Why did Epstein need to do anything illegal to get young women? If he wanted young women he could have just gone to Thailand, Philippines or Latin America. He could get them there legally and without restriction or barrier. Why do illegal things in the US and on a private island? Why tamper with US laws which are among the most strict in the world?

I heard that Arthur C. Clarke liked young boys, so he moved to Sri Lanka where he could have them legally and easily. Why didn't Epstein do something like that too?

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
June 25th, 2021, 9:45 am
I don't get something. Why did Epstein need to do anything illegal to get young women? If he wanted young women he could have just gone to Thailand, Philippines or Latin America. He could get them there legally and without restriction or barrier. Why do illegal things in the US and on a private island? Why tamper with US laws which are among the most strict in the world?

I heard that Arthur C. Clarke liked young boys, so he moved to Sri Lanka where he could have them legally and easily. Why didn't Epstein do something like that too?
Logistics? You know he was a procurer, right? For a Transatlantic clientele. I don't think shipping them in from Asia would have terminated the criminal liability of either him or his clients, who, at least in theory, remain subject to U.S. statutory rape and child prostitution laws even when overseas.

Arthur C. Clarke -- the man who gave us satellites. They sprung full-blown from his science fiction pages to our media-created "reality" inside of a decade. I would be surprised not to find all kinds of perversion inside the NASA/space exploration world.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:
June 25th, 2021, 12:29 pm
Winston wrote:
June 25th, 2021, 9:45 am

Logistics? You know he was a procurer, right? For a Transatlantic clientele. I don't think shipping them in from Asia would have terminated the criminal liability of either him or his clients, who, at least in theory, remain subject to U.S. statutory rape and child prostitution laws even when overseas.

Arthur C. Clarke -- the man who gave us satellites. They sprung full-blown from his science fiction pages to our media-created "reality" inside of a decade. I would be surprised not to find all kinds of perversion inside the NASA/space exploration world.
Procurer of what? Underaged girls? Hot girls? People with money can get girls on their own right? They can get some hot whore if they want. Why do they need Epstein? What did he provide that they couldn't get? I don't get it. All I saw on 60 Minutes is that girls kept going back to him for his money out of their free will. I don't get what the crime is. Am I missing something? Did he hold any women captive against their will? Was he involved in human trafficking? Why didn't Epstein just move abroad? And why didn't his Jewish/Zionist friends protect him?