Coronavirus from Wuhan, China

Discuss news and current events around the world.
HappyGuy

Coronavirus from Wuhan, China

Post by HappyGuy »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019%E2%8 ... s_outbreak

China to quarantine coronavirus's origin city; Canada's lessons from 2003 SARS outbreak

Serpentza's take on it

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Coronavirus from Wuhan, China

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

The reports I am hearing are nightmarish and the Chinese government is grossly under-reporting the actual cases. There is one viral video showing a nurse having a nervous breakdown and another video showing treating physicians literally falling down on the ground after having contracting it.

As of right now, at least one senior treating physician has died due to contracting it.

This one stands to take out a huge swath of people before it is all said and done. Doesn't have to be this way, but there are already cases in Australia, New Zealand, and even in the United States due to the lack of strict quarantine protocols in China.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

My top level source confirms the rumor that it's an accidentally escaped bioweapon, from the Wuhan bioweapon research center. Combination of flu plus another virus. Flu is the transmission mechanism, while the other virus is what kills, by causing the brain to shut down breathing, hence all these reports of people suddenly dropping dead.

Like all the smart people, I've been predicting a pandemic for years. This might be the one.

Be careful about flu masks, gloves, etc. because these often become a source of infection when you remove them. Best advice is to treat your hands like they are covered in shit except immediately after washing. So wash your hands well, then immediately eat and brush your teeth, then dont touch your face again until next time you wash your hands.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Shemp wrote:
January 25th, 2020, 6:49 pm
My top level source confirms the rumor that it's an accidentally escaped bioweapon, from the Wuhan bioweapon research center. Combination of flu plus another virus. Flu is the transmission mechanism, while the other virus is what kills, by causing the brain to shut down breathing, hence all these reports of people suddenly dropping dead.

Like all the smart people, I've been predicting a pandemic for years. This might be the one.

Be careful about flu masks, gloves, etc. because these often become a source of infection when you remove them. Best advice is to treat your hands like they are covered in shit except immediately after washing. So wash your hands well, then immediately eat and brush your teeth, then dont touch your face again until next time you wash your hands.
Very plausible since the CDC classifies it as a brand new strain and Wuhan is the site of China's biological weapons lab. I would hesitate to call it an accident however, more like an intentional release into the local Wuhan live animal market by some disturbed wackjob from the laboratory.

Whatever the case, one brave nurse in Wuhan said that close to 100,000 have been infected in China as opposed to 2000 as the government there reports.

If this turns out to be a pandemic, millions will be wiped out and only those with the best genetics to withstand it will fare the best (along with isolated population groups). Maybe my escape plan to the Marshall Islands is ready to be put to the test.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Do you think shows like Chernobyl were aired last year to promote fear for future events like this? :shock:

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

I know it's probably futile to try to beat a bioweapon with off-the-shelf items but are any of you preparing for this with detergents or respirators or medicine of any kind? Do you know of any natural anti-virals that actually work?
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

A movie that sort of predicted something like this was made in 2011.

dinah7peters
Freshman Poster

Post by dinah7peters »

Hope it would be stop or have a cure fast.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HappyGuy wrote:
January 27th, 2020, 2:17 pm
I know it's probably futile to try to beat a bioweapon with off-the-shelf items but are any of you preparing for this with detergents or respirators or medicine of any kind? Do you know of any natural anti-virals that actually work?
As a last resort, you could try MSM, maybe in combination with colloidal silver. Have those in your fridge.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_M ... Supplement
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Sydney man stranded in Wuhan is the first Australian evacuated from Coronavirus region Jan 31, 2020

TD-40
Freshman Poster

Post by TD-40 »

What are those masks supposed to do? The fabric is not going to filter out a microscopic virus.
dinah7peters
Freshman Poster

Post by dinah7peters »

TD-40 wrote:
February 1st, 2020, 3:40 pm
What are those masks supposed to do? The fabric is not going to filter out a microscopic virus.
It's better to do something to prevent rather that doing nothing and if being affected you will blame government.
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

TD-40 wrote:
February 1st, 2020, 3:40 pm
They're treated with anti-viral chemicals and such. The most effective are the activated charcoal masks. I stocked up on a bunch last flu season since a bunch of nasty millenials kept coming to work sick as f**k, coughing phlegm all over the place. Not that I usually get sick, but that was extreme. I haven't had a fever in 20 years now.
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is this another conspiracy by the elite to reduce the population? If so, is it being done by the elite in China or the western NWO? Is China in on the NWO or an enemy to it?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
January 25th, 2020, 6:49 pm
My top level source confirms the rumor that it's an accidentally escaped bioweapon, from the Wuhan bioweapon research center. Combination of flu plus another virus.
It certainly looks lab-created, whether as a bioweapon, a vector to use in vaccinating people or perhaps just an experiment.