Coronavirus from Wuhan, China

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Coronavirus from Wuhan, China

Post by Winston »

Good news from David Wilcock. He proves that the Coronavirus is declining and also that the Summer heat is also destroying the virus too.

5X more common in Asian males:

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 985v1.full

"Chinese doctors have discovered the coronavirus is designed to attach to lung receptors that are five times more common in Asian males than in African or Indo-European males. Asian females also have less than half the amount of these receptors than Asian males".

Coronavirus is killing 71 to 80 percent men compared to 20 to 29 percent women:

https://www.thehour.com/news/article/Th ... 143405.php
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gregg Braden's analysis and advice about the Coronavirus pandemic. Braden is one of the most amazing pioneers and forward thinkers in the New Age spirituality and holistic health movement.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

James Perloff, one of the smartest and sharpest truthers, explains in his blog what he thinks COVID19 is about.

https://jamesperloff.com/2020/04/23/cov ... ed-pilled/

COVID-19 RED-PILLED

(For those who might not know, “red-pilled” is a metaphor adapted from the 1999 film The Matrix. Taking the “red pill” means to awaken to reality; taking the “blue pill” means to continue living in illusion.)

Once again I depart from the book I’m writing on 9/11 due to a matter of greater urgency—the global response to COVID-19. Let me say at the outset that no one has all the answers on COVID-19, but we should have the will to look for them.

I have been a journalist for 35 years (starting in 1985 as a writer for The New American) and a registered nurse for 45 years (retired last year). Neither of these backgrounds qualifies me as an “expert” on COVID-19; however, it does give me some perspective, both on the geopolitical forces controlling world events, as well as common-sense training and experience in infection control. By the way, Bill Gates is not a medical professional, yet that hasn’t stopped him from advising the world on how to respond to COVID-19 in mainstream media.

On a personal level, I immediately knew the quarantining of perfectly healthy people did not accord with decades of infection control practices. In infectious diseases, you isolate the sick, not the healthy. To quarantine the healthy as “presumed sick” is the medical equivalent of violating the law of jurisprudence that a person is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

However, since COVID-19 is said to be different, and as those who challenge the government/mainstream media response to COVID-19 have been targeted for censorship, this post will quote scholars and experts whose credentials are beyond dispute.

I apologize for the post’s length. Perhaps the lockdown will give more people enough time to read it. Some may wish to treat it like a book, which they read for a while, and return to later. I wanted to aim for comprehensiveness, because when it comes to COVID-19, unprecedented censorship is making information that contradicts the “official story” increasingly hard to find on major search engines. Searches typically turn up only mainstream outlets, and “fact-checking” from scandal-ridden Snopes or from Politifact, whose largest funder is the Gates Foundation. I will update the post periodically, placing most updates in italics. I have broken the COVID-19 crisis into four major sections:

(1) The Lockdown’s Human Impact (I wanted to address this first because it is the least hypothetical of the issues)
(2) The Methodology of Panic
(3) Theories about the Nature of COVID-19
(4) The Deep State’s End-Game

Read the rest of the article here:
https://jamesperloff.com/2020/04/23/cov ... ed-pilled/

Some podcasts with James Perloff about COVID19.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dr. Sam Bailey, MD, of New Zealand discusses the lack of scientific evidence for social distancing, and the harm that it causes. Under 9 minutes.

belinda1-
Freshman Poster

Post by belinda1- »

My top level source confirms the rumor that it's an accidentally escaped bioweapon, from the Wuhan bioweapon research center. Combination of flu plus another virus. Flu is the transmission mechanism, while the other virus is what kills, by causing the brain to shut down breathing, hence all these reports of people suddenly dropping dead.

Like all the smart people, I've been predicting a pandemic for years. This might be the one.

Be careful about flu masks, gloves, etc. because these often become a source of infection when you remove them. Best advice is to treat your hands like they are covered in shit except immediately after washing. So wash your hands well, then immediately eat and brush your teeth, then dont touch your face again until next time you wash your hands.
John
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Like all the smart people, I've been predicting a pandemic for years.
Movies that predicted Covid: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=29&t=42475
"Event 201" that predicted Covid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoLw-Q8X174

What actually causes the virus: http://5gdangers.com/

999 Ways To Get The Coronavirus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQnSLmoJ0kY
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Oh good. The female bisexual governor of Oregon is squaring off against some state troopers who defied her order to start wearing face diapers in public spaces. "Unacceptable," she said. How dare they disobey her orders. Let's see how this PR battle turns out. And legal battle too, if it comes to that (please let it).

There are pockets of cops here and there who have been educated to the fact that their oath is to the Constitution and the people, not to tin pot tyrants sitting in governor's and mayor's offices who have been unleashed by the scamdemic.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

@gsjackson It will be interesting to see by the end of the year if there is an increase of cancer from the reduced oxygen, an increase of infections from dirty masks, and an increase of brain damage from breathing in carbon monoxide. And will it be subtle like everyone has an equal drop in intelligence or will there be severe reactions like clusters of the population will become wheelchair bound and require supervision. And the adult men will find themselves on the street if their marriage or work performance falters.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

HappyGuy wrote:
July 3rd, 2020, 12:15 pm
@gsjackson It will be interesting to see by the end of the year if there is an increase of cancer from the reduced oxygen, an increase of infections from dirty masks, and an increase of brain damage from breathing in carbon monoxide. And will it be subtle like everyone has an equal drop in intelligence or will there be severe reactions like clusters of the population will become wheelchair bound and require supervision. And the adult men will find themselves on the street if their marriage or work performance falters.
Yesterday I was asking about health issues to one of the grocery store clerks, who have had to wear the diapers all day for almost four months. She said some of them have had headaches and dizziness. I suspect that's a preliminary symptom to some real problems down the road a little. When have people ever been required to endure impaired breathing at work all day every day.

My erstwhile employer, a school district in Tucson, has gone full-on crazy. Diapers mandated for all, strict social distancing in classrooms, halls, etc., no in-person staff meetings. And no doubt any other lunacy they can dream up. What a clustermuck it's going to be in a few months, if not immediately.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Mar 27, 2020
Mark Devlin - HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE TO STILL BE ASLEEP IN 2020??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJnHHMpKLbQ

Last edited by HappyGuy on August 19th, 2020, 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

HappyGuy wrote:
July 9th, 2020, 1:56 am

HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE TO STILL BE ASLEEP IN 2020??
I was watching the second video and what the guy fails to see is humanity has triggered a mass extinction so we are causing great harm. Of course our rulers know this and they are shutting the economies down and making it not a pretty place to breed. Trump is trying to revive the economy and the world would follow suit and our rulers have said no.
Time to Hide!
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Jun 9, 2020
Is the Rona Cancelled? - Prison Talk 23.9

Is the virus taking a break?
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

July 14, 2020
Masks Are Neither Effective Nor Safe: A Summary Of The Science
https://www.technocracy.news/masks-are- ... e-science/
Honeywell is a manufacturer of N95 respirators. These are made with a 0.3 micron filter. (12) N95 respirators are so named, because 95% of particles having a diameter of 0.3 microns are filtered by the mask forward of the wearer, by use of an electrostatic mechanism. Coronaviruses are approximately 0.125 microns in diameter.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this cute nerdy Chinese female virologist and whistleblower from Hong Kong who fled to the US for her safety to speak out openly about the cover up in China about COVID19. She looks very cute and nerdy. I wouldn't mind boning her. lol. But this cute nerdy looks seems to only look good on Chinese women, not on Chinese men, unfortunately. That's why Asian women are attractive but Asian men are not, generally.

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Jun 7, 2020
THE GAME IS ON: CHOOSE A SIDE

Jul 17, 2020
England’s mask ‘laws’
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDEYR-i64rY