Elizabeth Holmes & Theranos - Biggest Fraud in Silicon Valley, From Billionaire to Convict

Discuss news and current events around the world.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: Elizabeth Holmes & Theranos - Biggest Fraud in Silicon Valley, From Billionaire to Convict

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
December 15th, 2022, 12:48 am
Also, I don't understand something. Before he got involved with Theranos, he was already a multi-millionaire. So why didn't he just retire and live happily ever after and go to SE Asia or some other paradise place?
Why doesn't Bill Gates just say f**k it and just buy an island in SE Asia and have the entire island ALL to himself with hundreds of women on the island all to himself?

And why doesn't Jeff Bezos just say I worked hard enough, now I can relax and buy a private jet and travel forever around the world until he dies?

And why doesn't Donald Trump just say f**k it and drink beer and smoke cigars and play golf on his golf course for the rest of his life?

Because how they got there in the first place was about power and dominating the competition. These billionaires got there because their a special kind of crazy combined with superior intelligence and a desire for winning and being at the top.

For all the above people, winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: Elizabeth Holmes & Theranos - Biggest Fraud in Silicon Valley, From Billionaire to Convict

Post by kangarunner »

Elizabeth Holmes is scary looking. Doesn't she look like Pennywise, the killer clown in IT?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

kangarunner wrote:
December 15th, 2022, 12:56 am
Why doesn't Bill Gates just say f**k it and just buy an island in SE Asia and have the entire island ALL to himself with hundreds of women on the island all to himself?
Probably it was arranged in advance that he would be given lots of money and would use it to carry out a particular agenda.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Yikes! She looks like one of those reptilians from series V.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!