Elizabeth Holmes & Theranos - Biggest Fraud in Silicon Valley, From Billionaire to Convict

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Elizabeth Holmes & Theranos - The Biggest Fraud in Silicon Valley History, From Billionaire to Convict

Post by Winston »

New Netflix series about Elizabeth Holmes starring Amanda Seyfried. See trailer below. It looks pretty good.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10166622/?ref_=vp_back
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Elizabeth Holmes & Theranos - The Biggest Fraud in Silicon Valley History, From Billionaire to Convict

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:
March 6th, 2022, 3:33 am
New Netflix series about Elizabeth Holmes starring Amanda Seyfried. See trailer below. It looks pretty good.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10166622/?ref_=vp_back
It's actually a Hulu series but it does look interesting.

In reality, I think she only pulled it off because she was an attractive female in America and in a society if rich men that panders to attractive, young females it tries to support them and will overlook facts or real data in support of "female empowerment" which is always a bad business decision and bad life decision because men shouldn't want or desire "empowered" females.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Good point. And also women never invent anything outside of fashion and cosmetics. They have never invented new technologies. Only men have. I don't even know a single female computer whiz. Do you? Movies show them though but you don't see them in real life.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Elizabeth Holmes found GUILTY of 4 out of 11 charges, and will serve prison time.

Trial details.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, isn't Elizabeth Holmes a good example of why NEW AGE teachings that "belief creates reality" and "nothing is impossible if you believe in it" is all BULLCRAP and UNTRUE? It's funny how New Agers NEVER address this example. Obviously Holmes believed 100 percent in Theranos and refused to accept failure and had a "never give up" attitude too. Plus she procured several billion dollars from investors and had a large team of employees too. She also had New Age mantras in her notebook and on her office walls too. She even had that quote by Yoda "Try not. Do or do not. There is no try."

Yet she failed because her aims were SCIENTIFICALLY IMPOSSIBLE. So reality won in the end, even though Holmes and her employees followed all the New Age and self-help tenets of American culture, such as "There are no limits except for the limits you impose on yourself" etc. That blows a HUGE hole in the New Age movement. Funny how they ignore this. I should email New Age stars such as Gregg Braden, Bruce Lipton, David Wilcock, and the countless New Age women who believe that we "create our own reality" with our thoughts and beliefs, and ask them to explain this. lol. They will probably give some lame excuse about Holmes not being honest or something. It's the only out they have. lol. But no one likes to change their beliefs or be proven wrong. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Elizabeth Holmes & Theranos - Biggest Fraud in Silicon Valley, From Billionaire to Convict

Post by Winston »

Experts say Elizabeth Holmes will probably get around 10 or 15 years in prison. See below. Why does she have a fiance if she's going to jail for a long time? That's odd. Why would any rich guy be engaged to someone who will spend 10 to 15 years in jail? That doesn't make sense.

Interesting comment below the video:

Nirav Patel
2 months ago
If she had defrauded a bunch of middle class or poor people, she would've walked. Reason she'll go to jail is because she defrauded rich people.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: Elizabeth Holmes & Theranos - Biggest Fraud in Silicon Valley, From Billionaire to Convict

Post by kangarunner »

She's been sentenced to 11 years in prison. That Texas women's makes them wake up at 6 AM every day. That sociopathy she has won't do her any good in her prison cell as there won't be many people to manipulate. That blonde dragon deserves it....You deserve it you fire-breathing dragon Karen....YOU DESERVE IT !!!!

To anyone who reads this there are many dragons just like E. Holmes operating in this world. Their pretty, innocent faces are just masks that hide their selfish, callous, and manipulative personalities.

And her partner she has is an idiot. What self-respecting man in this world would want to marry Elizabeth Holmes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Just for everyone's general knowledge, Elizabeth Holmes was outed as a fembot, or dragon, or some would call her a vampire. She was at one time the epitome of female empowerment. By the way, they're called dragons because they're "fire breathing". Trust me, I've been around too many dragons in my time in America. But the thing about Elizabeth Holmes is there are tons of women just like her in America who are getting away with their manipulative, scheming ways. They're extremely smart at HIDING their dark thoughts and ways.

With the Red Pill movement, more and more women are becoming awakened that women are not these angelic creatures that they portray themselves to be.

Too many men have had their lives destroyed by femdragons.

GOD DAMN THIS COUNTRY TO HELL.

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

kangarunner wrote:
November 30th, 2022, 6:16 pm
Just for everyone's general knowledge, Elizabeth Holmes was outed as a fembot, or dragon, or some would call her a vampire.
Is she really any different from Sam Bankman-Fried? I think both of them are just typical modern Americans.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

fschmidt wrote:
November 30th, 2022, 6:22 pm
kangarunner wrote:
November 30th, 2022, 6:16 pm
Just for everyone's general knowledge, Elizabeth Holmes was outed as a fembot, or dragon, or some would call her a vampire.
Is she really any different from Sam Bankman-Fried? I think both of them are just typical modern Americans.
I know what you mean in terms of their callous, unethical, and selfish actions. But so many people in this country think that women are not capable of doing bad things. Especially white blonde women, people think they're angels.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

kangarunner wrote:
November 30th, 2022, 8:27 pm
I know what you mean in terms of their callous, unethical, and selfish actions. But so many people in this country think that women are not capable of doing bad things. Especially white blonde women, people think they're angels.
Look I'm white and I grew up with spoiled white girls. They were taught from a young age that everything will be given to them. This is the mentality they grow into adulthood with. They are daddy's little girls and they learn to manipulate daddy, then they learn to manipulate the men in their lives. That's what Elizabeth "The Blonde Dragon" Holmes did with that rich guy, Sunny Balwani who she got into a "romantic relationship" with. HE IS 20 YEARS OLDER THAN HER. You think she loved him? Do you really think that? I'm not trying to be racist, but how many white American women do you see in relationships with Middle Eastern or Pakistani men??? She was using him for the money. But that explains her sociopathic side.

In Asia, the women learn to cooperate with the men. In America, the women learn to use the men.
In Asia, the women learn to cooperate with the men. In America, the women learn to use the men.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow. So is Holmes getting 11 years in jail without parole? Don't they usually give them parole after 2 or 3 years? What's gonna happen to her baby? Is it going to be given over to her family? The news clip above said she would be doing labor work just as janitorial work, like a blue collar worker. lol. The irony.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
December 3rd, 2022, 4:44 pm
Wow. So is Holmes getting 11 years in jail without parole? Don't they usually give them parole after 2 or 3 years? What's gonna happen to her baby? Is it going to be given over to her family? The news clip above said she would be doing labor work just as janitorial work, like a blue collar worker. lol. The irony.
@Winston She'll be doing at least 8 years minimum hard time with other convicted felons. It's good to see blondes like her get what they truly deserve.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

60 Minutes Australia reports on the sentencing of Elizabeth Holmes.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Sunny Balwani gets 13 years in prison, more than Elizabeth Holmes. I wonder why, since she was the mastermind behind the deception.

Also, I don't understand something. Before he got involved with Theranos, he was already a multi-millionaire. So why didn't he just retire and live happily ever after and go to SE Asia or some other paradise place?