Report: America is being sold to China

Discuss news and current events around the world.
HappyGuy

Report: America is being sold to China

Post by HappyGuy »

Feb 18, 2020 Tucker: America is being sold to China

"Outsourced manufacturing jobs, expensive housing, and the opioid crisis all because of China."
HappyGuy

Re: Report: America is being sold to China

Post by HappyGuy »

Apr 29, 2020 Coronavirus Recession: Could China Buy the US?

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

We are done if you believe in a honest system, this is the commie take over of the planet done with legalized counterfeiting. Who taught China how to do what they are doing ?
Time to Hide!
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

The West Coast of the United States has already been sold to the Chinese, same with Canada as well - Vancouver and basically every city on the West Coast of North America - all the way down to San Francisco - has been priced out for locals.

In 1960, San Francisco was 90% white, now, they're a minority, I don't think it is a particulary bad thing but the demographics are changing.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

yick wrote:
May 4th, 2020, 7:23 am
The West Coast of the United States has already been sold to the Chinese, same with Canada as well - Vancouver and basically every city on the West Coast of North America - all the way down to San Francisco - has been priced out for locals.

In 1960, San Francisco was 90% white, now, they're a minority, I don't think it is a particulary bad thing but the demographics are changing.
The problem is none of the banks are audited so they can just inflate whatever they want at will, this is social engineering at it's finest. Around 2/3 of all property being bought up by China is by their government. Who is to say they just don't cut themselves a check with #'s on it and steal these properties ? This is what communism really is, just look at the bail outs going on around the planet. They " the communist " control pretty much all the main stream media world wide so they have the system designed to deflect all attention away from the fact this is going on. The sheople never learn, I am so glad I have no children...

Trump did take the port back in L.A because he knows this will be used for a military invasion of America when it collaspes to the ground. They are ready to carve this country up for the debt owed to them, like I posted the sheople never learn...
Time to Hide!
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

February 16, 2021
How living in China changed my view on Trump and US politics | NTD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py7ew8zeIVE
https://www.bitchute.com/video/py7ew8zeIVE/
In this interview, we talked with Kevin, a California native who, in his words, went from an almond milk latte drinking millennial liberal who viewed Donald Trump’s 2016 election as a catastrophe to America, to someone who voted for him in 2020. As for what caused that drastic change -- he cites his four year experience living in China.