The Philippines on CoVID19 Lockdown! Cannot go!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Re: The Philippines on CoVID19 Lockdown! 30 days. Cannot go!

Post by Spencer »

Alex you make me feel cry for i never prevous know internally what go on against venitiaman from italy mafiaman and so so many italyman bs liarman and badman so so dark so for this all round world see italyman we need be most careful to avoid for many many pedo creeper and ruinous soul italyman but not venice which so big exception like you

when italyman meet and see you alex and hearing you talk italy main langage do naturally they know that you veniman from apearance from talk or can you hide say you from other place

alex i see you leave all even wife for do you ever feel regretingful and do you still friend to wife for Italy the sink ship you bail but so so many women brainwash refusal folow the man and in your case before you want bring wife or you also want leave wife for is Italy woman from that time good wife or same america

alex why chosing phlipin for i think it also so horble poltic and rulerclass churchstate for millions kid lifing on street sufer helful life all over and read forum here can understand how so so pervert is philipin so alex do ever you think go other maybe ecador colonbia maybe some other cheapy place have nicer rules not like phlipin maximising sufer of people for it seem you go one shiite cuntry to other shiite cuntry for what angel city have if you not mongerman or not have kid same wiseton for is it only for brohood with angel happy aborder
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
halnovemila
Freshman Poster

Post by halnovemila »

Spencer wrote:
September 13th, 2020, 2:25 pm
alex i see you leave all even wife for do you ever feel regretingful and do you still friend to wife for Italy the sink ship you bail but so so many women brainwash refusal folow the man and in your case before you want bring wife or you also want leave wife for is Italy woman from that time good wife or same america

alex why chosing phlipin for i think it also so horble poltic and rulerclass churchstate for millions kid lifing on street sufer helful life all over and read forum here can understand how so so pervert is philipin so alex do ever you think go other maybe ecador colonbia maybe some other cheapy place have nicer rules not like phlipin maximising sufer of people for it seem you go one shiite cuntry to other shiite cuntry for what angel city have if you not mongerman or not have kid same wiseton for is it only for brohood with angel happy aborder
Hi Spencer,
Your questions make sense, and I have answers but I think we already talked too much about me on this thread and, as I said previously, I don't like OT because I think it's not a respectful attitude to bother other readers by posting messages not related to the topic of the thread.
Maybe there's another thread where we could talk about the pros and cons of Philippines, or you can PM me.

About my wife... she was and she is a wonderful woman, with a great good heart and smart and creative and hard worker and generous.
I didn't ask her to follow me in my brave unknown travel with no return away from my homeland.
I had no profitable work there in my hometown and no work ready for me in the new country, and no parents and no relatives, she had a good reliable job, the house she loved, the parents, a brother and a nephew, our pets, friends... I loved and love my wife, therefore I didn't ask her to sacrifice everything only to please my selfishness.
We are still in touch and always we wish well and care each others.
I have not a single reason to blame my wife and so I say no one else in the world can blame her.
I only have great gratitude to her for all the love, cares and joys I had because of her and I'll always feel the guilt and regret to not have been to her the husband she deserved.
All the above I wrote about my wife is, once again, Off Topic, I hope it didn't bother anyone, if it did I apologize. It's just that I felt that, once my wife has been mentioned, she deserved some words to make it clear that she has no faults.

I'm Alex...
Alex from Venice.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

halnovemila wrote:
September 13th, 2020, 11:36 pm
Spencer wrote:
September 13th, 2020, 2:25 pm

Hi Spencer,
Your questions make sense, and I have answers but I think we already talked too much about me on this thread and, as I said previously, I don't like OT because I think it's not a respectful attitude to bother other readers by posting messages not related to the topic of the thread.
Maybe there's another thread where we could talk about the pros and cons of Philippines, or you can PM me.

About my wife... she was and she is a wonderful woman, with a great good heart and smart and creative and hard worker and generous.
I didn't ask her to follow me in my brave unknown travel with no return away from my homeland.
I had no profitable work there in my hometown and no work ready for me in the new country, and no parents and no relatives, she had a good reliable job, the house she loved, the parents, a brother and a nephew, our pets, friends... I loved and love my wife, therefore I didn't ask her to sacrifice everything only to please my selfishness.
We are still in touch and always we wish well and care each others.
I have not a single reason to blame my wife and so I say no one else in the world can blame her.
I only have great gratitude to her for all the love, cares and joys I had because of her and I'll always feel the guilt and regret to not have been to her the husband she deserved.
All the above I wrote about my wife is, once again, Off Topic, I hope it didn't bother anyone, if it did I apologize. It's just that I felt that, once my wife has been mentioned, she deserved some words to make it clear that she has no faults.

I'm Alex...
Alex from Venice.
Alex please not wory for bossman wiseton magnamity not mind off ot if still learnful or postivity

your story remind me and all aborder please take the note for we here always talk how bad how evil how particlarity is west woman but we all same we men maybe not beter for we not perfection for in phlipin look see round have so so many single momy because man fuk then chuk after pregnance

people is people we need stop say o how so so bad is woman and so great is man for we all same just difrent hormonal biological and if belief recarnation maybe next time you come back girl so we here hapy abord to much extreme wine complain on west girl

for look see we have the goodman venice alex have perfection wife wonder beauty woman inside outside but alex like so many man somehow the exploration man with the wanderlust so one day like a sailorman he say dear port is my home for i have to go even i love you but this Italy that suround the venice a horible helhole tho i know you feel hapy be me i need go see big world for this heart so so many man especalmente hapy aborder man

alex your story fresh and entrain not boring like covid-19 which i hear people talking already 100 million times so so sick tired of corona this and covid that so beter talking aborder venice Italy phlipin and story the wisemans who suround our wiseton

alex give regarding to wife from spencer and all hapy aborder for maybe you know good woman the dream of so many the people on this forum first formost the founder bossman wiseton who sufer the cronical murphy law which shater dream each every time he meet life love like china lisa so big life compromising is the frendly love he have with mommy to son phlipin girl dianne
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

My Filipina friend Leslie said she just had a cold or fever and she was put into quarantine. How do they know that wasnt just a common cold?

Leslie:

"Coz I go to the town and its sunny season I feel I have fever coz of too much heat and they detect that I have fever so they said I need to quarantine.. Until I become feeling well."

"The second time when I'm was with my grandpa to have his check up on the hospital and we face the Dr. Has a positive for covid and we need also to have a test for covid... And stay for quarantine quarter s"

[9/23, 11:17 AM] Winston Wu: [9/23, 11:07 AM] Alex From Venice: They didn't

[9/23, 11:10 AM] Alex From Venice: That's horrible experience... they haven't been "quarantined", which sound a good term as it's with purpose to isolate people that are infectious to others, instead they have been IMPRISONED, deprived of their freedom for days, only based on weak clues and zero evidence.

[9/23, 11:12 AM] Alex From Venice: if that's the principle to use for social security, then everyone that gives the least clue to be violent, or to cause accidents, should be imprisoned

[9/23, 11:14 AM] Alex From Venice: Here they are literally stepping on people's human rights and life here, with the least of care

[9/23, 11:17 AM] Winston Wu: Is that true? They quarantine u even if u have just a cold?

Dianne:

The policy here in Pampanga is not like that. Once you go to town, mall and supermarkets they check your temperature 36° its normal but when up to 37° if u been outside the heat they will just let you rest for awhile and they will check it again. They will not quarantine you just for that. If your temperature is 38° they will not let you in town and they will checkup on you first and do some test for covid. If the test is normal then they let you go.

And also if someone is infected of virus in your town, every barangay or house street. They will just quarantine who was the infected then the rest they will just stay home and they will do the test and they cannot go outside and they are monitored. They will do lockdown.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

[10/2, 5:14 PM] Winston Wu:

https://www.worldnomads.com/travel-safe ... ngs-alerts

From 9 August, new categories of travelers are permitted to enter, based on the condition that a valid visa is secured through the Embassy of the Philippines located in your country of residence:

A foreign spouse of a Filipino national
A minor child of a Filipino
Children of a Filipino with special needs, regardless of age
Foreign parent of minor Filipinos, and foreign parent of Filipino children with special needs, regardless of age.

Details on Philippines Embassy locations can be found on the the Department for Foreign Affairs’ website.

https://www.facebook.com/officialbureau ... 8616481171

[10/2, 5:14 PM] Winston Wu: Looks like i can apply for visa at philippines embassy? How?

[10/2, 5:27 PM] Winston Wu: @⁨Rock Philippines⁩

Where is the Philippines embassy in Taiwan?

[10/2, 5:22 PM] Alex From Venice: They say you need to secure a visa at the Philippines Embassy in Taiwan

[10/2, 5:22 PM] Alex From Venice: "based on the condition that a valid visa is secured through the Embassy of the Philippines located in your country of residence"

[10/2, 5:29 PM] Winston Wu: If taiwan has a PH embassy it will be far away.

[10/2, 5:29 PM] Winston Wu: Im not sure i have an original copy of angelos birth certificate.

[10/2, 5:29 PM] Winston Wu: Does the Philippines embassy have a website and email i can contact?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow look how dead and dark Angeles City looks now. Very scary. I've never seen it look like this before.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

About the same next to my second home in Pattaya/Jomtien, many foreigners left, other who have some property (me too) are abroad and not allowed to enter Thailand, except if they fulfill difficult and expensive requirements....

Pattaya is a ghost city now, day and night... as a friend told me who is still there many small shops and hotels and restaurants etc. all closed, recently also some heavy rain/flood, unfinished construction sites, plenty of homeless in the street, people with little income mainly from tourists are jobless and often in debts...more criminals than ever before, stealing all and everything they find...

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Apparently, the Philippines will not allow any tourists until second half of 2021 and even that is tentative. And they might start accepting Koreans, TWese, etc first. This is a reminder to all of us internationalists that governments can just shut the doors on you and you are screwed. At this point, they are just allowing spouses and parents of Filipino nationals to come in and you need to have tests and visas. No more just walking in.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

ladislav wrote:
October 19th, 2020, 1:56 am
Apparently, the Philippines will not allow any tourists until second half of 2021 and even that is tentative. And they might start accepting Koreans, TWese, etc first. This is a reminder to all of us internationalists that governments can just shut the doors on you and you are screwed. At this point, they are just allowing spouses and parents of Filipino nationals to come in and you need to have tests and visas. No more just walking in.
That is a correct analysis. Having said that, they are trying to make some baby steps towards reinvigorating domestic tourism. Places like Tagaytay, Baguio, Palawan and Boracay have reopened. You need a recent Covid test and quite a bit of paperwork to fly in, though, and the high-end hotels and resorts that cater for the (few) wealthy Filipinos and the foreigners will be lucky to be working at 30% capacity.

A friend who work in Palawan told me their management told him to redesign the menu to take the 100% Filipino clientele into account. Less cordon bleu, more adobong pusit :)

You think the Philippines is screwed...think of Thailand, squeezed between a total collapse of tourism and a anti-king coup in Bangkok!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

hypermak wrote:
October 19th, 2020, 2:18 am
You think the Philippines is screwed...think of Thailand, squeezed between a total collapse of tourism and a anti-king coup in Bangkok!
First of all, as a foreigner but regular visitor to Thailand I stay away from all these demonstrations/critics in the media etc. I am not interested in any political discussion.

However I have to say, this military present government is not bad at all. Living standard/income in Thailand is much better for all Thai citizens compared to Philippines, it is much safer in Thailand than in Philippines as a foreign tourist.

-----

The Thai Embassy, Tokyo and its consulate in Osaka are now open since 2nd October and accept individual applications for Japanese citizens and Japanese permanant residents.

I could apply as I own my condominium in Thailand, fulfill any financial requirements for government related retirement allowance, have also enough money in Thailand, no criminal record etc. - I also had pensioner related visa 12 months/multiple re-entry before since my retirement.

However the application process is expensive and time-consuming because of this Covid-19 qurantine and medical checks, expect to pay incl. airfare return ticket and quarantine 14 nights and all other costs around USD 4000,- or even more - this is too much. I just wait it out in Japan.

http://site.thaiembassy.jp/en/visa/type/
http://site.thaiembassy.jp/en/visa/type/9512/
http://site.thaiembassy.jp/en/visa/type/9561/
http://vabo.thaiembassy.jp/vabo/
http://site.thaiembassy.jp/en/news/announcement/9426/
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Yohan wrote:
October 19th, 2020, 9:48 pm
First of all, as a foreigner but regular visitor to Thailand I stay away from all these demonstrations/critics in the media etc. I am not interested in any political discussion.

However I have to say, this military present government is not bad at all. Living standard/income in Thailand is much better for all Thai citizens compared to Philippines, it is much safer in Thailand than in Philippines as a foreign tourist.

-----

The Thai Embassy, Tokyo and its consulate in Osaka are now open since 2nd October and accept individual applications for Japanese citizens and Japanese permanant residents.

I could apply as I own my condominium in Thailand, fulfill any financial requirements for government related retirement allowance, have also enough money in Thailand, no criminal record etc. - I also had pensioner related visa 12 months/multiple re-entry before since my retirement.

However the application process is expensive and time-consuming because of this Covid-19 qurantine and medical checks, expect to pay incl. airfare return ticket and quarantine 14 nights and all other costs around USD 4000,- or even more - this is too much. I just wait it out in Japan.

http://site.thaiembassy.jp/en/visa/type/
http://site.thaiembassy.jp/en/visa/type/9512/
http://vabo.thaiembassy.jp/vabo/
http://site.thaiembassy.jp/en/news/announcement/9426/
Thanks for the info, @Yohan. Are you planning to move to Thailand as a retiree, perhaps after this Covid insanity is over?

I have never been to Thailand but, from what I have heard and read, it sounds like Thailand has been in a worse place, comparatively, than the Philippines in the past few years.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

hypermak wrote:
October 19th, 2020, 10:29 pm
Thanks for the info, @Yohan. Are you planning to move to Thailand as a retiree, perhaps after this Covid insanity is over?
I have never been to Thailand but, from what I have heard and read, it sounds like Thailand has been in a worse place, comparatively, than the Philippines in the past few years.
During the last 3 years after retirement I spent about up to 5 months in Thailand and 6 months in Japan and 1 month elsewhere...Malaysia, Philippines etc.
I will continue like that after this Covid hystery is over.

For me, there is some hope between Thailand and Japan.

There is now even a 'tourist visa' possible for Japanese citizens and Japanese permanent residents since 19th October.
60 days with option to extend for additional 30 days and cheaper than retirement related visa 12 months.
http://site.thaiembassy.jp/en/visa/type/9571/
Tourist Visa 【TR】
Tourist Visa (TR) is provided for tourists from low COVID-19 risk countries which are determined and regularly reviewed by the Ministry of Public Health of Thailand (the list are regularly updated based on the assessment of COVID-19 situation in respective countries on the dates of 15 and 30 of each month). Currently, Japan is under the list of low COVID-19 risk countries. Therefore, tourists from Japan are able to enter Thailand with TR. Kindly monitor the Embassy’s announcement for future update on this type of visa.

Applicants’ Qualifications
· Not prohibited from entering Thailand in accordance with the Immigration Act B.E. 2522 (1979).
· Has Japanese nationality or permanent residence in Japan.
· Employment in Thailand is strictly prohibited.
(tourist visa - not to mistaken with 'special tourist visa')

The next step which is considered between Japan (considered as low risk country) and Thailand is to shorten the quarantine time - now 15 days to 10 days and later on down even to 5 days.

Still this quarantine is costly, and to spend 15 days in a room locked up in an expensive hotel under medical watch is not fun...
Missing regular flight connections is another problem.

Maybe back to a little bit normal in February next year or so?
Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Philippines on CoVID19 Lockdown! Cannot go!

Post by Winston »

I heard the prime minister of belarus was offered billions by the IMF bank to lock down his country but he refused. Is that so? If so then perhaps Duterte was bribed with billions to lock down his country too right? If so then the lockdowns will never end and of course filipino blood cannot resist that kind of money. Hasnt the filipino media exposed this?

mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

@ Winston you're right about Belarus. That story was covered by many newspapers in the UK as early as May.

More importantly, why has the world copied China (Wuhan city specifically) and WHY isn't an alternative explanation given for the disappearance of covid in China?

@ Winston, we'll see what excuses the powers at be make to keep restrictions going. Look at the psychological tactics the media are using. In the UK it's disgusting. No context at all. Covid presented as primary cause of death, no mention of other causes of death, no mentions of excess deaths from previous years, no mention of all cause mortality. Where the f**k has seasonal flu gone in northern temperate regions?. That's suspicious.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Three days ago I landed in a country that seems to be a bit of a sanctuary from covid craziness, maybe the only one along with Sweden and Belarus -- Albania. Face diapers appear to be completely optional here -- outside and in. Most people don't wear them, even lots of store and restaurant employees, and life is fairly normal. The US State Dept had been publishing misinformation about this, saying that diapers were required inside and outside, and there were fines for violations, but that's not true at all. Albania seem to have the sanity and common sense I was expecting to find in Serbia, but didn't (though to the Serbs credit, they don't self-police; no stink eyes or hysterical lectures for mask violations).

So far Tirana, Albania looks like a great city, with a beautiful center and very mild winters (a Mediterranean climate).