The Philippines on CoVID19 Lockdown! Cannot go!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: The Philippines on CoVID19 Lockdown! 30 days. Cannot go!

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
September 6th, 2020, 1:46 pm
That's an interesting theory hypermak. But how do you know the agenda and plan? If something is a conspiracy, it's usually secret right? So how would you know about it? Do you have insider channels? Or do you just follow the money trail?
I don't "know" the agenda, Winston, but anybody with a little critical mind can easily connect the dots and see what's going on.

When most countries, like England below, have fewer and fewer cases of Covid despite all the panic still in full force due to "children testing positives" and "club-goer testing positive", you know that it's never been about the virus. It's all been about fear, and the level of mass manipulation and control that that fear can create.

Winston wrote:
September 6th, 2020, 1:46 pm
So you too, believe that big events are not accidents right? Like the famous quote by FDR that in politics everything is planned? If so then you know there is a hidden hand behind world events right, so why not accept there may be a hidden hand behind our lives too? Isn't it all possible?
These events are man-made, in fact made by evil men and not in our best interest. I wouldn't say thay "everything is planned" but whoever runs the show knows that whatever they decide, the financial markets and politicians will follow.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If the virus is dying down then why doesn't the Philippines government stop the lockdown and bans on incoming flights and the ban on domestic flights? What's the point of banning travel still?

What is a chimera virus, hypermak?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Wiseton may i also vote bring in alex from venice because he seem deep wisdom maturity man with no egomania problem so goodman aborder with experecal insightful offer here to uplift all aborders
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
September 7th, 2020, 2:40 am
If the virus is dying down then why doesn't the Philippines government stop the lockdown and bans on incoming flights and the ban on domestic flights? What's the point of banning travel still?
They are actually easing it. Hotels in non-metropolitan areas, like Tagaytay, are already reopening. Gyms are reopening. The "business as usual" budget from Duterte is a strong signal that the government is no longer reasoning in terms of more Covid emergency measures and fear.

The next big thing they should do, and I hope they wil do it soon, is reopen the country to expats and tourists, as well as reopen domestic flights so at least the few foreigners left in the country can start enjoying criss-crossing the archipelago. That's the lifeblood of the economy. But some encouraging signals are coming.
Winston wrote:
September 7th, 2020, 2:40 am
What is a chimera virus, hypermak?
The Chimera (/kɪˈmɪərə/ or /kaɪˈmɪərə/, also Chimaera (Chimæra); Greek: Χίμαιρα, Chímaira "she-goat"), according to Greek mythology, was a monstrous fire-breathing hybrid creature of Lycia in Asia Minor, composed of the parts of more than one animal. It is usually depicted as a lion, with the head of a goat protruding from its back, and a tail that might end with a snake's head.It was one of the offspring of Typhon and Echidna and a sibling of such monsters as Cerberus and the Lernaean Hydra.

The term "chimera" has come to describe any mythical or fictional creature with parts taken from various animals, to describe anything composed of very disparate parts, or perceived as wildly imaginative, implausible, or dazzling.

It's a metaphor to mean that Covid is a virus created grafting parts of different virus into a Coronavirus basis. A monstrous creation, as it usually happens when men tries to challenge Mother Nature at "who does it better" :)
halnovemila
Freshman Poster

Post by halnovemila »

Hi there folks :)
Winston has forward to me the appreciation words of Hypermark and Spencer.
I want to thanks both Hypermark and Spencer for their kind words that I really appreciate.

English isn't my native language and that adds an extra effort if I get involved in debates.
I've been busy debating online many topics over the last twenty years... the two that took me more time and effort are the Arab-Israely conflict (which also affected me emotionally and made me have the opportunity to meet some very nice people in person) and two PC hardware threads, one related to a Motherboard from AsRock and one related to a graphic card from Ati, both the threads where about performance and scalability (scalability is the increase of performance related to other hardware components upgrades).

Those debates were hosted on Italian language forums.

I posted many messages in English language forums, but mainly related to technical topics, like programming languages, operative system, software application, hardware... In no case I've been involved in debates because my posts were only for the purpose to share information, provide help or seek for help to solve a specific issue.

My experience on debates that are public (which I still observe when I read the comments on my own or someone else's Facebook posts) it's that they can be endless and many people has the tendency to carry on attacks directed to the person of the author of the posts they disagree rather than provide arguments that supports their disagreement.
Therefore I usually avoid getting involved in debates, I can post one message, or two, just to make my point, but I usually don't reply unless I evaluate that my further replies may be useful not just to that one who I am replying but to a much wider audience.

But if someone calls me for my opinion on a specific issue or topic, I may post my reply if I feel I have something that worth to be said.

I wrote all the above because I want to make clear that I really appreciate the invitation I received from both Hypermark, Spencer and Winston, but at the same time I feel a bit reluctant because of the extra effort of writing in English and because I avoid debates in general.

That said and to prevent this post to be fully OT, I'm going to share my opinion on the origin of the Covid19 pandemic.
Some say the virus is been made on purpose and release on purpose so that the already made "plan" could take place and be unfold.
I believe there was a plan yes, long before the Covid19 appeared in Wuhan.
But I'm not so sure that the virus has been "made" with a specific purpose, or that it has been released intentionally.
It's possible that the virus was just a lab variant of one of the many viruses that were studied on the Wuhan lab, not an engineered one with specific properties, but a modified one with just the ability to infect human cells (everyone may wonder what good can come by working on such modification but it's not science fiction that virus like nano machines could be used in future to cure genetic diseases).
It's possible that the virus wasn't designed to be deadly, it just happened to be, but that was due to the virus original RNA.
It's possible that the virus wasn't released intentionally, but it was an accident.
But... "the plan" was there already, just waiting for the right time to come into action... like a well trained marines battalion... they aren't those that cause conflicts to happen, but if a conflict starts they will be there ready for action.
I can imagine a group, a network of very wealthy and powerful people with intertwined interests, who financial, who political, who social, who economical, who geopolitical, that were all waiting for the next "pandemic" to happen so that they could take advantage out of it.
Then the Covid19 virus appeared on the scene... the very start of the "emergency" and to "the plan" is that China, which basically "controls" WHO, has decided to "lock down" and entire region of 60 million people... that has never happened before, that's the unprecedented event that made everyone around the world concerned about the dangerous of such virus.
The China lock down and the subsequent declaration of "pandemic" by the WHO China's puppet, was the kick start for "the plan".
After that everyone who was "waiting" for the pandemic has worked in order to take advantage out of it according to their main goals and interests.
War can be an horrible event for a lot of people but for a few war is a big opportunity and they live waiting for the next war to start.
The same can be said for a pandemic... as we can see today.

By Hal Ex
#HalEx
[Alex from Venice]
Last edited by halnovemila on September 7th, 2020, 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Spencer wrote:
September 7th, 2020, 3:26 am
Wiseton may i also vote bring in alex from venice because he seem deep wisdom maturity man with no egomania problem so goodman aborder with experecal insightful offer here to uplift all aborders
He has posted occasionally under halnovemila. But not much. He isn't into forums much.

Hypermak, are most Italian men as intellectual as you and Alex?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

halnovemila wrote:
September 7th, 2020, 5:31 am
I want to thanks both Hypermark and Spencer for their kind words that I really appreciate.

English isn't my native language and that adds an extra effort if I get involved in debates.
I've been busy debating online many topics over the last twenty years... the two that took me more time and effort are the Arab-Israely conflict (which also affected me emotionally and made me have the opportunity to meet some very nice people in person) and two PC hardware threads, one related to a Motherboard from AsRock and one related to a graphic card from Ati, both the threads where about performance and scalability (scalability is the increase of performance related to other hardware components upgrades).

I posted many messages in English language forums, but mainly related to technical topics, like programming languages, operative system, software application, hardware... In no case I've been involved in debates because my posts were only for the purpose to share information, provide help or seek for help to solve a specific issue.

My experience on debates that are public (which I still observe when I read the comments on my own or someone else's Facebook posts) it's that they can be endless and many people has the tendency to carry on attacks directed to the person of the author of the posts they disagree rather than provide arguments that supports their disagreement.
Therefore I usually avoid getting involved in debates, I can post one message, or two, just to make my point, but I usually don't reply unless I evaluate that my further replies may be useful not just to that one who I am replying but to a much wider audience.

But if someone calls me for my opinion on a specific issue or topic, I may post my reply if I feel I have something that worth to be said.

I wrote all the above because I want to make clear that I really appreciate the invitation I received from both Hypermark, Spencer and Winston, but at the same time I feel a bit reluctant because of the extra effort of writing in English and because I avoid debates in general.
Ciao, Alex!

Welcome again! As you may have noticed, you have been a more or less known presence, as @Winston frequently quoted bits of his chats with you, as a way to share you opinion and ask for insights from other members. He indeed values your opinion.

One thing I realised is your written English is really good, especially for an Italian. I have been living in English-speaking countries for more than 6 years now. UK, Malta and now the Philippines. I work here in Pasay as an executive chef and am enjoying the Philippines, despite the recent hotel lockdown has left me with not much to do for the past few months.

I took advantage of the free time and used HA to learn more about foreign cultures and improve my English. I need to thank my "nemesis" @Contrarian Expatriate and resident troll @Spencer for that :)

I know writing in English, let alone debate in English, takes effort and stress if English is not your native language. When I joined here it used to take me at least 45 minutes to write a decent post. Now it's less than half the time. I guess you prefer communicating via chat and many of your friends will engage with you only in English. Still, if you are passionate about languages, you could use HA as an extra communication channel.

Winston often posts about conspiracy theories and topics of philosophy, spirituality, and religion. Not exactly light stuff, but I have noticed that you also like topics of some intellectual quality. I look forward to getting more of your insights in here.
halnovemila wrote:
That said and to prevent this post to be fully OT, I'm going to share my opinion on the origin of the Covid19 pandemic.
Some say the virus is been made on purpose and release on purpose so that the already made "plan" could take place and be unfold.
But I'm not so sure that the virus has been "made" with a specific purpose, or that it has been released intentionally.
It's possible that the virus was just a lab variant of one of the many viruses that were studied on the Wuhan lab, not an engineered one with specific properties, but a modified one with just the ability to infect human cells (everyone may wonder what good can come by working on such modification but it's not science fiction that virus like nano machines could be used in future to cure genetic diseases).
It's possible that the virus wasn't designed to be deadly, it just happened to be, but that was due to the virus original RNA.
It's possible that the virus wasn't released intentionally, but it was an accident.
But... "the plan" was there already, just waiting for the right time to come into action... like a well trained marines battalion... they aren't those that cause conflicts to happen, but if a conflict starts they will be there ready for action.
I can imagine a group, a network of very wealthy and powerful people with intertwined interests, who financial, who political, who social, who economical, who geopolitical, that were all waiting for the next "pandemic" to happen so that they could take advantage out of it.
Then the Covid19 virus appeared on the scene... the very start of the "emergency" and to "the plan" is that China, which basically "controls" WHO, has decided to "lock down" and entire region of 60 million people... that has never happened before, that's the unprecedented event that made everyone around the world concerned about the dangerous of such virus.
The China lock down and the subsequent declaration of "pandemic" by the WHO China's puppet, was the kick start for "the plan".
After that everyone who was "waiting" for the pandemic has worked in order to take advantage out of it according to their main goals and interests.
War can be an horrible event for a lot of people but for a few war is a big opportunity and they live waiting for the next war to start.

By Hal Ex
#HalEx
[Alex from Venice]
I largely agree with you but, at least judging from what I have been reading lately, there is a strong case to believe that, if not purposely created as a bio-weapon, the Covid virus might have been purposely leaked with the intent of incredible wrecking damage to almost every world economy.

Even if the virus appeared as a result of an extremely unlucky series or event, as you said before, the dark elites that run the world show have been incredibly astute in taking advantage of it to do something that they considered "necessary": to freeze the economy almost to the point of depression, while continue to rev up the stock market and pump cheap money to get a small handful of companies (includes some big tech) to stratospherical, never-seen before highs.

Since your Italian, I am sure you'll appreciate Maurizio Blondet's excellent blog (https://www.maurizioblondet.it/). I have learned more about the real workings of the world economy from that blog in a year than in all my previous years of business experience. If what he says is even partially true, an act of mass manipulation and control of incredible scale is happening before our eyes, while we are thrown into panic by the "big pandemic" scare. I hear from my family, who lives in Veneto, too, that nobody is dying of Covid anymore.

The wards and the ICU units are completely empty. It's just pure panic spread via the idea that "younger people are testing positive" and "they are inconsiderate brats because they might get their old parents and grandparents sick".
Last edited by hypermak on September 7th, 2020, 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
September 7th, 2020, 5:50 am
He has posted occasionally under halnovemila. But not much. He isn't into forums much.
Yes, I checked on the history...he has a handful of (good) posts but hasn't been very active. His English is really good, though! See, another example of Italian who has been abroad long enough to learn to write good English. Is he Publicduende too? :D
Winston wrote:
September 7th, 2020, 5:50 am
Hypermak, are most Italian men as intellectual as you and Alex?
I can't speak for Alex although, from the little I see, he does come across as an intelligent and perspective man. Many Italians you will find in Italy have the curiosity of a cow. Those who tend to go abroad are usually more curious about the world, its peoples and cultures. They are more passionate about learning languages, new habits and lifestyles. Travelling is the most wonderful way to open one's mind.

I am sure this applies to Italians, in fact to any society which is blessed by a first-tier passport (ie. can travel anywhere easily) and makes enough money to be adventurous. As you know, Russians and some Central and Eastern Europeans can be just as deep and intellectual, if not more, but you will see more of them in their home countries, as they won't have the means to migrate and settle abroad.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
September 7th, 2020, 8:44 am
halnovemila wrote:

Ciao, Alex!

Welcome again! As you may have noticed, you have been a more or less known presence, as @Winston frequently quoted bits of his chats with you, as a way to share you opinion and ask for insights from other members. He indeed values your opinion.

One thing I realised is your written English is really good, especially for an Italian. I have been living in English-speaking countries for more than 6 years now. UK, Malta and now the Philippines. I work here in Pasay as an executive chef and am enjoying the Philippines, despite the recent hotel lockdown has left me with not much to do for the past few months.

I took advantage of the free time and used HA to learn more about foreign cultures and improve my English. I need to thank my "nemesis" @Contrarian Expatriate and resident troll @Spencer for that :)

I know writing in English, let alone debate in English, takes effort and stress if English is not your native language. When I joined here it used to take me at least 45 minutes to write a decent post. Now it's less than half the time. I guess you prefer communicating via chat and many of your friends will engage with you only in English. Still, if you are passionate about languages, you could use HA as an extra communication channel.

Winston often posts about conspiracy theories and topics of philosophy, spirituality, and religion. Not exactly light stuff, but I have noticed that you also like topics of some intellectual quality. I look forward to getting more of your insights in here.
halnovemila wrote:

By Hal Ex
#HalEx
[Alex from Venice]
I largely agree with you but, at least judging from what I have been reading lately, there is a strong case to believe that, if not purposely created as a bio-weapon, the Covid virus might have been purposely leaked with the intent of incredible wrecking damage to almost every world economy.

Even if the virus appeared as a result of an extremely unlucky series or event, as you said before, the dark elites that run the world show have been incredibly astute in taking advantage of it to do something that they considered "necessary": to freeze the economy almost to the point of depression, while continue to rev up the stock market and pump cheap money to get a small handful of companies (includes some big tech) to stratospherical, never-seen before highs.

Since your Italian, I am sure you'll appreciate Maurizio Blondet's excellent blog (https://www.maurizioblondet.it/). I have learned more about the real workings of the world economy from that blog in a year than in all my previous years of business experience. If what he says is even partially true, an act of mass manipulation and control of incredible scale is happening before our eyes, while we are thrown into panic by the "big pandemic" scare. I hear from my family, who lives in Veneto, too, that nobody is dying of Covid anymore.

The wards and the ICU units are completely empty. It's just pure panic spread via the idea that "younger people are testing positive" and "they are inconsiderate brats because they might get their old parents and grandparents sick".
Thank to you Alex and let me give simple fac truth

number one is your countryman hypermak aka public duende aka private duende aka vanni torelli aka giovanni torelli not from venice same you but still same national passport

number two is public duende english much beter than yours and he has very uniquely idiomat style one of kind but he is also so so inferiority to your hi level deep wisdom for even our big bossman wiseton look up you more than any other for you surpass even the old taiwan mompi as advisor influenceman on wiseton

number three public duende using big wordings and language trick for try sound smarty but in truthing he gross deficiency on intuitional right brain and moral fabrics whereby you alex score top 1% of people plus alex we see from wiseton that you true humble goodman not having the egomania burden that conflicted duende fighting to overcome dark shadow on soul for rebirthing to good duende now that his elding hit 45 or 46

anytime wiseton post text from you we scouring every word for inhale the wisdoms of your depth as a serious italyman from venice who honesty strugle in the life and striving for be goodman with sincerest humility for you are a model aborder and topdog human

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
halnovemila
Freshman Poster

Post by halnovemila »

@hypermak

Ciao!
Thanks again for your nice words of welcome and appreciation :)
Once again I agree with what you said about the existence of an agenda behind all this worldwide insanity started with the lockdown in China.
I don't follow Maurizio Blondet, even though I've heard/read his name a few times.
When it's about "conspiracy" theories the first name that comes to my mind, among native italian speakers "experts", is Massimo Mazzucco, that I've listened and read for a while because of his excellent investigation work on the 9/11 tragedy.
I never thought the 9/11 could be something else than a terrorist attack... until one day I by chance stumbled on a forum where people were analyzing the pictures from the site of the collapsed buildings and (aside from some very flawed observations I've read) I got to know something that I totally ignored before... that not only the Twin Towers had totally collapsed from top to bottom in a perfectly vertical progress, but also a third building, the WTC7, that hasn't been hit by anything massive, didn't have any massive fire, and yet it also totally collapsed from top to bottom, in a perfectly vertical progress... for me, with my knowledge of mechanical engineering, that was very fishy, a red flag that made me start doubting about the "official narrative" of the 9/11 tragedy.

As you addressed me as "italian", let me go OT for a moment and tell you something about me.
I define myself as "Venetian"... when someone ask me "where are you from?" my answer is "I'm from the land of Venice". That's why Winston has saved my number on his phone as "Alex from Venice".
I'm an italian language native speaker (but there are also Swiss people that are italian language native speakers too) and I hold an italian passport yes, but my connection to italy stops there.
My "cuture" my "values", my "traditions" are those that belongs to the people of the lost Most Serene Republic of Venice, a Republic that has existed for over six hundreds years, while the (ridiculous and utterly corrupted) republic of italy (lowercase capitals are intentional) exists for just 74 years.
About my English proficiency... yeah, many says that my English it's not bad for "an italian".
But you may wonder to know that I never had to actually speak in English till the age of 40.
I HATE TRAVELING.
I never dreamed or wanted to leave my hometown, not even for a vacation.
I'm single son.
I was born, grew up, attended the primary, mid, secondary school all in my hometown (which isn't Venice, but a small 50 thousands people town in the mainland that once was part of the Republic of Venice).
I've been forced to leave my town temporarily as I've been drafted in the military (me only among all my friends) and therefore I had to move few hundreds km from my home and I've been stuck there for one year.
Once back at my hometown I found a work there, I found my first, second, third work, then I become a freelance, then again worked as employee.
I found my wife there, bought my first home a little bit on the countryside, but then few years later I bought a new home in my hometown.
That new home was carefully chosen and designed, it was supposed to be the home where I'd had happily lived with my wife, and my future children for the rest of my earthly life.
Then, at age of 40 I decided to leave everything behind, my town, my friends, my wife, my home, my car, my motorcycle, my workshop, my pets... I decided to go as much far away as possible from italy and I moved ALONE, with no experience and without knowing how to properly speak and even less understand someone talking to me in (broken) English.
It's not been easy... not at all.
My first choice has been Malaysia... that's where I had my first "full immersion" on the road training on speaking and listening in English language... for the first month I had headache almost everyday.
But I had to learn quickly because I wanted to start my own little business there.
After Malaysia I moved to Philippines... and that's where I am staying seven years already... I hate to travel, did I say it? :wink:
Philippines reminds me the worse of italy when it's about its government and public institutions...
Indeed in this covid19 scam pandemic Philippines has proven to be ruled by an insane and corrupted government same as the italian one.
But there was some advantages to live here rather than in a land under the control of the state of italy.
Anyway I hate and despise italy (the government and all its institutions) so much that I rather die alone abroad than coming back to live there again.

I'm Alex...
Alex from Venice :)
Last edited by halnovemila on September 11th, 2020, 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
halnovemila
Freshman Poster

Post by halnovemila »

Spencer wrote:
September 7th, 2020, 1:24 pm
Thank to you Alex and let me give simple fac truth

number one is your countryman hypermak aka public duende aka private duende aka vanni torelli aka giovanni torelli not from venice same you but still same national passport

number two is public duende english much beter than yours and he has very uniquely idiomat style one of kind but he is also so so inferiority to your hi level deep wisdom for even our big bossman wiseton look up you more than any other for you surpass even the old taiwan mompi as advisor influenceman on wiseton

number three public duende using big wordings and language trick for try sound smarty but in truthing he gross deficiency on intuitional right brain and moral fabrics whereby you alex score top 1% of people plus alex we see from wiseton that you true humble goodman not having the egomania burden that conflicted duende fighting to overcome dark shadow on soul for rebirthing to good duende now that his elding hit 45 or 46

anytime wiseton post text from you we scouring every word for inhale the wisdoms of your depth as a serious italyman from venice who honesty strugle in the life and striving for be goodman with sincerest humility for you are a model aborder and topdog human
@Spencer

Thank you again for your many words of appreciations Spencer!
I'm really feel flattered :D

I don't know anything about this "public duende" that you mention and I think that if ever it's true that he is my "countryman", I regard that as totally irrelevant coincidence.
I have to say that, while I of course enjoyed your words of appreciation for me, I also found myself wondering how's possible that someone that I never met and I also never talked together may know me so well to the point of regard me as a man of "hi level deep wisdom", a man who's brain "score top 1% of people" (yeah!... that excites my ego :lol:) a "true humble goodman".

Honestly didn't like much when I've been addressed as an italyman but as you had care to add "from venice" that immediately balanced the initial little disappointment :wink:
The last paragraph of your message for me is really really flattering.
I actually try to be "a good man", and I try to use at best the talents that God has given to me.

Thanks again and all good things to you Spencer.
God bless.

Alex from Venice
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Ciao Alex (@halnovemila),

Thanks for giving us more details about your personal life. Your choice to leave a quite comfortable if, perhaps, boring life and venture into Asia is a very brave one. You have shown that a man's life ultimately belongs to himself and himself only. I assume you had a wife but no kids: it would have probably been harder to leave one or two children without a father to rely on.

I am from a mid-sized town near Verona myself. My family owns a number of bakeries/patisseries and restaurants in my town and the neighbouring town. I do understand your "campanile", the pride you express for being a "Venetian", rather than an Italian. Surely the Serenissima has a longer and more prestigious history than the botched-up experiment we call "Italian unification", which is about 150 years old.

I personally prefer considering myself a "citizen of the world". I was lucky to have studied as a chef and managed to start an international career, so my profession is quite mobile. So far I lived and worked in Italy, the UK, Malta and, since last October, here in Manila. It hasn't always been easy because it's hard work and it's very competitive, especially in London. I have been working at the family business since I was a child and I am kind of hardened to the routine of a culinary professional, so I tend to enjoy the good stuff without complaining too much about the negatives.

My workplace in Pasay is still closed or on minimal activity. Luckily I have been on full pay but am a bit bored these dats. How's your life in Angeles City, by the way?

Thanks for sharing information about Massimo Mazzucco. I have only started to read alternative news blogs lately, partly out of boredom and partly because this whole Covid situation starts to seriously look like a concerted effort, from most governments, to slow down the world economy and bring hundreds of millions of people to the ground. I am also afraid that the "new normal" won't be something we will recognise. We will see. For sure, voices like Blondet's are refreshing compared to the mainstream press. I will check Mazzucco's channel soon.

Take care over there, ciao,
HM
halnovemila wrote:
September 11th, 2020, 4:44 am
@hypermak

Ciao!
Once again I agree with what you said about the existence of an agenda behind all this worldwide insanity started with the lockdown in China.
I don't follow Maurizio Blondet, even though I've heard/read his name a few times.
When it's about "conspiracy" theories the first name that comes to my mind, among native italian speakers "experts", is Massimo Mazzucco, that I've listened and read for a while because of his excellent investigation work on the 9/11 tragedy.
I never thought the 9/11 could be something else than a terrorist attack... until one day I by chance stumbled on a forum where people were analyzing the pictures from the site of the collapsed buildings and (aside from some very flawed observations I've read) I got to know something that I totally ignored before... that not only the Twin Towers had totally collapsed from top to bottom in a perfectly vertical progress, but also a third building, the WTC7, that hasn't been hit by anything massive, didn't have any massive fire, and yet it also totally collapsed from top to bottom, in a perfectly vertical progress... for me, with my knowledge of mechanical engineering, that was very fishy, a red flag that made me start doubting about the "official narrative" of the 9/11 tragedy.

As you addressed me as "italian", let me go OT for a moment and tell you something about me.
I define myself as "Venetian"... when someone ask me "where are you from?" my answer is "I'm from the land of Venice". That's why Winston has saved my number on his phone as "Alex from Venice".
I'm an italian language native speaker (but there are also Swiss people that are italian language native speakers too) and I hold an italian passport yes, but my connection to italy stops there.
My "cuture" my "values", my "traditions" are those that belongs to the people of the lost Most Serene Republic of Venice, a Republic that has existed for over six hundreds years, while the (ridiculous and utterly corrupted) republic of italy (lowercase capitals are intentional) exists for just 74 years.
About my English proficiency... yeah, many says that my English it's not bad for "an italian".
But you may wonder to know that I never had to actually speak in English till the age of 40.
I HATE TRAVELING.
I'm single son.
I was born, grew up, attended the primary, mid, secondary school all in my hometown (which isn't Venice, but a small 50 thousands people town in the mainland that once was part of the Republic of Venice).
I've been forced to leave my town temporarily as I've been drafted in the military (me only among all my friends) and therefore I had to move few hundreds km from my home and I've been stuck there for one year.
Once back at my hometown I found a work there, I found my first, second, third work, then I become a freelance, then again worked as employee.
I found my wife there, bought my first home a little bit on the countryside, but then few years later I bought a new home in my hometown.
That new home was carefully chosen and designed, it was supposed to be the home where I'd had happily lived with my wife, and my future children for the rest of my earthly life.
Then, at age of 40 I decided to leave everything behind, my town, my friends, my wife, my home, my car, my motorcycle, my workshop, my pets... I decided to go as much far away as possible from italy and I moved ALONE, with no experience and without knowing how to properly speak and even less understand someone talking to me in (broken) English.
My first choice has been Malaysia... that's where I had my first "full immersion" on the road training on speaking and listening in English language... for the first month I had headache almost everyday.
But I had to learn quickly because I wanted to start my own little business there.
After Malaysia I moved to Philippines... and that's where I am staying seven years already... I hate to travel, did I say it? :wink:
Philippines reminds me the worse of italy when it's about its government and public institutions...
Indeed in this covid19 scam pandemic Philippines has proven to be ruled by an insane and corrupted government same as the italian one.
But there was some advantages to live here rather than in a land under the control of the state of italy.
Anyway I hate and despise italy (the government and all its institutions) so much that I rather die alone abroad than coming back to live there again.

I'm Alex...
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
September 12th, 2020, 12:24 am

Thanks for giving us more details about your personal life. Your choice to leave a quite comfortable if, perhaps, boring life and venture into Asia is a very brave one. You have shown that a man's life ultimately belongs to himself and himself only. I assume you had a wife but no kids: it would have probably been harder to leave one or two children without a father to rely on.

I am from a mid-sized town near Verona myself. My family owns a number of bakeries/patisseries and restaurants in my town and the neighbouring town. I do understand your "campanile", the pride you express for being a "Venetian", rather than an Italian. Surely the Serenissima has a longer and more prestigious history than the botched-up experiment we call "Italian unification", which is about 150 years old.

I personally prefer considering myself a "citizen of the world". I was lucky to have studied as a chef and managed to start an international career, so my profession is quite mobile. So far I lived and worked in Italy, the UK, Malta and, since last October, here in Manila. It hasn't always been easy because it's hard work and it's very competitive, especially in London. I have been working at the family business since I was a child and I am kind of hardened to the routine of a culinary professional, so I tend to enjoy the good stuff without complaining too much about the negatives.

My workplace in Pasay is still closed or on minimal activity. Luckily I have been on full pay but am a bit bored these dats. How's your life in Angeles City, by the way?

Thanks for sharing information about Massimo Mazzucco. I have only started to read alternative news blogs lately, partly out of boredom and partly because this whole Covid situation starts to seriously look like a concerted effort, from most governments, to slow down the world economy and bring hundreds of millions of people to the ground. I am also afraid that the "new normal" won't be something we will recognise. We will see. For sure, voices like Blondet's are refreshing compared to the mainstream press. I will check Mazzucco's channel soon.

Take care over there, ciao,
HM
halnovemila wrote:
September 11th, 2020, 4:44 am
@hypermak

Ciao!

I HATE TRAVELING.
I'm single son.

I'm Alex...
Alex please ask hyper for contacting detail whats app for he like to chat and go see italyman and veniceman

so this chance hyper show us he what he say for we all trusting goodman alex

if alex cam or meet the hyper same as public duende meet the hyper (accord to hyper) then hyper sho to be what claim so time for hyper push up or shush up for proving is in the puding

halnovemila
Freshman Poster

Post by halnovemila »

hypermak wrote:
September 12th, 2020, 12:24 am

Thanks to you too HM for telling us something about you.
So you too are have "venetian blood" flowing in your veins... good to know :wink:
I usually try to avoid OT and discuss about personal life events, but...
this is HA forum so there's a broader general topic which I assume is of everyone's interest and that's about "how's life in other countries?".
Therefore I'm gonna add here something about the reason I've left everything behind and I gave up the life I always wanted to have.
As said I hate to travel, and all I wanted is to have a family, and work and live in my hometown, with my (wonderful) wife and my future children and my pets.
Yes, I don't have kids... not by chance, but by choice because when I got married my knowledge of the economical, political, social, financial condition of Italy and my analysis skill were telling me that italy would be a doomed country within 20 year or 30 years and would not be a country I'd like to see my kids living.
I wasn't wrong... 20 years are past and not even one year has been better than the previous... for the past 20 years italy quality of life and economical, financial, social, political, institutional conditions had constantly worsened.
Actually the present government and congress is the worse that has ever been seen since WWII, made of "unkown to the mass" politicians, without a chip of reputation, without moral principles, easy to be corrupted, very likely corrupted in great numbers.
They are shameless in a way I never seen before... they are using this scamdemic opportunity to gain millions of euros in bribes (the totally useless replacements of the good old school desks with single seat plastic, prone to break, not adjustable, wheeled, ten times overpriced, ordered to a dummy company for a total of 45 millions Euro contract, is a main example of the shameless levels of corruption of actual italian government and institutions).
But... when I got married, I thought there was still a chance for a good change (it was the time of the rise of the new "Northern" party), but years later I realized that my hopes were vain.
So, to summarize, I didn't left all behind because I was "bored" of my life... the reason I moved away from italy it's because I hate italy, it's evil and doomed and has taken away from me any chance to have the life I'd dreamed to have in my fifties and later.
My "pride" to belong to the Venetian people is the result not only of the good I see in the culture, history, moral values, traditions, of the Venetian people, but it's also (and maybe more) the result of the despise I feel for the italian institutions which are not only inefficient, incompetent, highly corrupted, but have been racist and had discriminated and abused of the Venetian people (as long an even more as the Lombards) for at least half century.
Venetians (and Lombards) have been systematically and arbitrarily deprived of the fruits of their labor by the italian government (by means of its ministers and not just by general laws of taxation) in such a way and degree to cause (over the last 50 years) hundreds thousand of Venetian to struggle or even to fail and shut down their business and fall in misery and even suicide... hundreds thousands of young Venetians have escaped abroad.
Against this discriminatory and racist and human rights violation and abuse, the Venetian people can't fight for the simple reason that the number of Venetian representative in the congress is minimal and it's ZERO within the government (and the Venetians people are also not united due to decades of italian brainwashing nationalist propaganda in the public schools which made many Venetians to believe to be "italians" and that the italian government treat them in a fair not discriminatory way compared to the people of other regions).
In simple words the italian government, filled of southern and corrupted and mafia connected politicians for the past half century, is using the Venetian people (and the Lombards) as livestock to feed their voters and their corruption interests in the southern italy regions.
I couldn't bear anymore to live in such criminal and racist country which also deprived me of the fruit of my labor to the point to not let me have enough for build savings for my old age and my children.
My hope to get the life I wanted has been destroyed, and that's why I left everything behind and I moved away from italy as much far as I can for never to return.
May all the italian corrupted and racist politicians who have been appointed in government and other public institutions have a place in hell for the eternity.

I'm Alex...
Alex From Venice
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

halnovemila wrote:
September 12th, 2020, 8:55 pm
So you too are have "venetian blood" flowing in your veins... good to know :wink:
I usually try to avoid OT and discuss about personal life events, but...
Haha yeah, although my family has never been so strong on the regionalism. We do have members of our extended family who voted Liga, supported Gobbo, Busato, the whole lot. They would still swear that Luca Zaia is the architect of the new "Venetian spirit". They made a mockery out of the 2014 independence "e-referendum" and, rest assured, they will never ask us again. We will just keep paying taxes.

I would personally suggest not to reveal too much personal information. Certains members (who shall remain unnamed) have a habit to pick on whatever information for personal attacks and general trolling.
halnovemila wrote:
September 12th, 2020, 8:55 pm
this is HA forum so there's a broader general topic which I assume is of everyone's interest and that's about "how's life in other countries?".
Therefore I'm gonna add here something about the reason I've left everything behind and I gave up the life I always wanted to have.
As said I hate to travel, and all I wanted is to have a family, and work and live in my hometown, with my (wonderful) wife and my future children and my pets.
Yes, I don't have kids... not by chance, but by choice because when I got married my knowledge of the economical, political, social, financial condition of Italy and my analysis skill were telling me that italy would be a doomed country within 20 year or 30 years and would not be a country I'd like to see my kids living.
I wasn't wrong... 20 years are past and not even one year has been better than the previous... for the past 20 years italy quality of life and economical, financial, social, political, institutional conditions had constantly worsened.
Actually the present government and congress is the worse that has ever been seen since WWII, made of "unkown to the mass" politicians, without a chip of reputation, without moral principles, easy to be corrupted, very likely corrupted in great numbers.
They are shameless in a way I never seen before... they are using this scamdemic opportunity to gain millions of euros in bribes (the totally useless replacements of the good old school desks with single seat plastic, prone to break, not adjustable, wheeled, ten times overpriced, ordered to a dummy company for a total of 45 millions Euro contract, is a main example of the shameless levels of corruption of actual italian government and institutions).
But... when I got married, I thought there was still a chance for a good change (it was the time of the rise of the new "Northern" party), but years later I realized that my hopes were vain.
So, to summarize, I didn't left all behind because I was "bored" of my life... the reason I moved away from italy it's because I hate italy, it's evil and doomed and has taken away from me any chance to have the life I'd dreamed to have in my fifties and later.
My "pride" to belong to the Venetian people is the result not only of the good I see in the culture, history, moral values, traditions, of the Venetian people, but it's also (and maybe more) the result of the despise I feel for the italian institutions which are not only inefficient, incompetent, highly corrupted, but have been racist and had discriminated and abused of the Venetian people (as long an even more as the Lombards) for at least half century.
Venetians (and Lombards) have been systematically and arbitrarily deprived of the fruits of their labor by the italian government (by means of its ministers and not just by general laws of taxation) in such a way and degree to cause (over the last 50 years) hundreds thousand of Venetian to struggle or even to fail and shut down their business and fall in misery and even suicide... hundreds thousands of young Venetians have escaped abroad.
Against this discriminatory and racist and human rights violation and abuse, the Venetian people can't fight for the simple reason that the number of Venetian representative in the congress is minimal and it's ZERO within the government (and the Venetians people are also not united due to decades of italian brainwashing nationalist propaganda in the public schools which made many Venetians to believe to be "italians" and that the italian government treat them in a fair not discriminatory way compared to the people of other regions).
In simple words the italian government, filled of southern and corrupted and mafia connected politicians for the past half century, is using the Venetian people (and the Lombards) as livestock to feed their voters and their corruption interests in the southern italy regions.
I couldn't bear anymore to live in such criminal and racist country which also deprived me of the fruit of my labor to the point to not let me have enough for build savings for my old age and my children.
My hope to get the life I wanted has been destroyed, and that's why I left everything behind and I moved away from italy as much far as I can for never to return.
May all the italian corrupted and racist politicians who have been appointed in government and other public institutions have a place in hell for the eternity.

I'm Alex...
Alex From Venice
I can't say I don't agree with anything you said about the state of our home country. I don't think most members here will appreciate the historical processes that led to the industrious north (Veneto and Lombardy) dragging the less efficient and productive south for at least a century, like a ball chained to its foot. They don't have anything equivalent in the US and, come to think of it, not even in Europe. See in what short time West Germany managed to bring East Germany to level. Same for Czechia and Slovakia.

It saddens me to see our beautiful country, one of the cradles of western civilization, on an unstoppable path of decline, government after government, crisis after crisis. Like you, I too believed it would be more exciting to live abroad and discover new cultures, broaden my horizons. My profession, the culinary arts, just cannot survive without that kind of openness, without absorbing "what's around" and experimenting, blending, synthesizing contrasts and similarities into something new and bigger than the sum of its parts.

If there's one thing that I learned from living abroad, though, is that, in the end, "tutto il mondo e' paese"...the world is one big town. There is obviously a lot of incompetence, inefficience and corruption here in the Philippines but I also saw a lot of pretty nasty examples of the same in the more civilised United Kingdom. Some friends told me appalling stories about Japan, which we culinary pros revere as the Sanctuary of Food Perfection.

In the end, no army is ever stronger than its weakest soldier and no country and society will ever be better than its worst citizens. I see a very generalised degragation of society that embraces every new generation, men and women equally, and pretty much everywhere. I think there are still pockets of sanity in countries where family values are still quite strong, including the Philippines here and some places in Latin America. For the most part, the same powers that are corrupting Italy and also corrupting Germany, the US and the Philippines. It's only a matter of time before every citizen of the world will eat the same way, dress the same way, think the same way.

We can only do what we can to go on our chosen path and protect those we love, if we have any.

Thanks again for sharing more of your life story, Alex. Good to have you on board.