Tacopacalypse

Discuss news and current events around the world.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Tacopacalypse

Post by HouseMD »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 24th, 2021, 3:08 am
HouseMD wrote:
March 24th, 2021, 3:02 am
We were past overdue for a pandemic. And honestly we handled this one terribly, if we end up with anything truly bad in the future we're screwed. But anyway, we shall see. As always, Taco will be wrong, the world will go on, life will be more or less as usual
I don't understand Taco. Where's the joy in predicting the end of the world every single week only to be disappointed each and every time when the apocalypse doesn't come? He's like someone's sad old uncle with a gambling problem, he can't seem to get away from the bad habit even though he comes across as a glutton for punishment.
People like him long for the end of days because they feel the world has wronged them, and seeing such a world collapse would be a form of vindication. They claim to fear the end, while secretly longing for it, so that everyone will be brought down to their level

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

HouseMD wrote:
March 24th, 2021, 3:17 am
People like him long for the end of days because they feel the world has wronged them, and seeing such a world collapse would be a form of vindication. They claim to fear the end, while secretly longing for it, so that everyone will be brought down to their level
It is very obvious to me that such a man does not have a rewarding career, a good marriage, a loving family or a large network of support from friends and loved ones... only a person with very little going for himself would have such a gleeful attitude towards our impending doom. It's incredibly sad and bitter. :roll:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 24th, 2021, 3:25 am
It is very obvious to me that such a man does not have a rewarding career, a good marriage, a loving family or a large network of support from friends and loved ones...
Not necessarily.

23 Mar 2021
Fighting for Our Lives - We Must Unite | Dr Vernon Coleman
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/fighting ... yWbRe.html
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

HappyGuy wrote:
March 23rd, 2021, 2:44 pm
MrMan wrote:
March 23rd, 2021, 2:27 pm
Or maybe the dollar devaluing will counteract that and keep the prices of property high.
:shock:

The government just invented $1.9 trillion in 'stimulus' on top of the previous amount the year below. They are just printing lots and lots of money. how can anyone deny they are devaluing the currency?

If all other countries do the same thing, it may not devalue against other currencies, but it will still devalue. If a dollar is worth 70 cents of what it was worth last year, real estate may not be a bad investment long term. That might offset a housing crash. A housing crash during inflation might also be a good time to buy.

We are on the market for a house because of where we are in life. i don't like having a lease that comes due in the summer--when I might otherwise be able to travel-- with rising prices where rents can increase. Moving house is a horrific chore... thousands of chores. If I buy and keep paying, then I can stay where I am. My wife and I are trying to look up a 'for sale by owner' situation. The owner next door to a house we went to look at may want to sell. This particular area has people moving in and not enough stock of houses.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

MrMan wrote:
March 27th, 2021, 7:48 am
If all other countries do the same thing, it may not devalue against other currencies, but it will still devalue. If a dollar is worth 70 cents of what it was worth last year, real estate may not be a bad investment long term. That might offset a housing crash. A housing crash during inflation might also be a good time to buy.
The problem with American real estate is that it is an American asset. Nothing will decline in nominal terms, but America will decline in comparison to the rest of the world when the dollar collapses. That is why I sold my rental properties recently and put that money in a world stock index fund (VT).
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

fschmidt wrote:
March 27th, 2021, 9:14 am
MrMan wrote:
March 27th, 2021, 7:48 am
The problem with American real estate is that it is an American asset. Nothing will decline in nominal terms, but America will decline in comparison to the rest of the world when the dollar collapses. That is why I sold my rental properties recently and put that money in a world stock index fund (VT).
Are you still big on silver ?
Time to Hide!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 24th, 2021, 3:25 am
HouseMD wrote:
March 24th, 2021, 3:17 am
It is very obvious to me that such a man does not have a rewarding career, a good marriage, a loving family or a large network of support from friends and loved ones... only a person with very little going for himself would have such a gleeful attitude towards our impending doom. It's incredibly sad and bitter. :roll:
You can buy his book on Amazon. You'll find it under "Non-Fiction".

"At least 4 billion "useless eaters" shall be eliminated by the year 2050 by means of limited wars, organized epidemics of fatal rapid-acting diseases and starvation. Energy, food and water shall be kept at subsistence levels for the non-elite, start-ing with the White populations of Western Europe and North America and then spreading to other races. The population of Canada, Western Europe and the United States will be decimated more rapidly than on other continents, until the world's population reaches a manageable level of 1 billion, of which 500 million will consist of Chinese and Japanese races, selected because they are people who have been regimented for centuries and who are accustomed to obeying authority without question." - DR. JOHN COLEMAN, CIA INTELLIGENCE OFFICER, "Commitee of 300", page 106

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

10 year interest rate should be going parabolic soon...

Massive ship blocking the Suez Canal brings billions of dollars in trade to a standstill
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/25/suez-ca ... still.html

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Taco wrote:
March 28th, 2021, 7:26 pm
Massive ship blocking the Suez Canal brings billions of dollars in trade to a standstill

A female captain. :shock:

Take a look :idea:

March 26th, 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/6DApom46O3rM/

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

This article is really complicated but its proof that another financial crisis is coming soon and it will happen with little to no warning...

The Everything Short
https://www.reddit.com/r/GME/comments/m ... urce=share
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Originally aired on TruTV's Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura.

When this Doctor found out what's going to happen she quit her job at the UN and moved to Panama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJnR2hBY-H0&t=2s

Two different people saying the exact same thing...

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

At the top is definitely space monsters of all types, I would like StarChilds take on all this.
Time to Hide!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Approximately 4 million U.S. businesses permanently closed their doors in 2020. More than 70 million new claims for unemployment benefits have been filed during the pandemic.

Inflation Watch: The U.S. Has Spent $10 TRILLION in the Last 12 Months!

U.S. Treasuries’ Worst Quarter Since 1980
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... al-markets

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »