Tacopacalypse

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Tacopacalypse

Post by Taco »

The damage to the airline industry is permanent.

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What about Taco's predictions that the US dollar will crash? Is there any chance of that happening from the coronavirus lockdowns? If so, what are the odds? Should we convert all our dollars into other currencies or buy gold?

What does dollar crash mean exactly? I mean what does it mean when a currency crashes?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

No fiat or Reserve Currency in fiat has ever lasted, go research how America received the honor from England and now China is supposed to be the next Reserve. Why do you think they moved all production there.

The world still uses primarily $'s but it will be phased out and we will go digital unless the sheople say no. Gold and Silver will hold their value and paper money will go to it's real value. The stock market is just a con propped up by the $ illusion.

I believe in old pre 1965 silver coins, they make the most sense for the average person... It's much easier to barter in silver than gold for small purchases..... China always used silver as did England in the past because the citizens knew paper money is a fraud as we are learning again and again....
Time to Hide!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Winston wrote:
June 16th, 2020, 6:52 am
What about Taco's predictions that the US dollar will crash? Is there any chance of that happening from the coronavirus lockdowns? If so, what are the odds? Should we convert all our dollars into other currencies or buy gold?

What does dollar crash mean exactly? I mean what does it mean when a currency crashes?
A dollar crash is not a theory or a prediction its a fact. Why else would they lock down 80 countries at the same time. It appears as though its going to happen this year. Most currencies will also crash at the same time.

‘The dollar is going to fall very, very sharply,’ warns prominent Yale economist
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-d ... =home-page

You can expect 25 to 50 million Americans to die in the first 90 days. All the banks will be closed, all the ATM machines will stop working. No one will have any money. It will cause a famine around the world.

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Winston wrote:
What about Taco's predictions that the US dollar will crash? Is there any chance of that happening from the coronavirus lockdowns?
Taco is off his rocker Americans will soar to new heights as soon as Bill comes up with a vaccine, you just watch! The US economy based on methadone and Facebook is the envy of the world!
Winston wrote:
Should we convert all our dollars into other currencies or buy gold?
Yes and not just gold any metals and anything of actual value. There is no way to be sure any one currency will be safe.
Winston wrote:
What does dollar crash mean exactly?
It means the end of the way of life Americans have grown accustomed to since the end of WW2. People will go from expensive cars to no cars. The country was built like a ponzi scheme and right now the corporate owners are cashing in and leaving regular people high and dry to suffer the consequences.
Winston wrote:
I mean what does it mean when a currency crashes?
Picture struggling people with confusion in their eyes because everything that gave them stability fell through. That's what you're going to see and you can already see smaller samples of that in certain parts of America.
Last edited by HappyGuy on June 17th, 2020, 5:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I have a feeling a big die off is coming in the US.
Last edited by Moretorque on June 18th, 2020, 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But Taco. I don't understand something. If the dollar crashes and all other currencies crash with it, because they are connected to the dollar, then the dollar's relative value to other currencies, or exchange rate, would remain unchanged right? I mean you can still trade a dollar for 50 pesos if both currencies crash right? They at least gotta keep food prices low because hunger will cause a violent revolution. The elite know that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Winston wrote:
June 17th, 2020, 10:50 pm
the dollar's relative value to other currencies, or exchange rate, would remain unchanged right?
No this is not like the previous crash when they robbed the working class while making sure to maintain a functioning country.

This time they don't need most of America anymore and millions could starve for all they care as opposed to just hundreds of thousands of suicides and overdoses and millions of divorces last time around. It's true other first world countries and their currencies may follow the US and it's possible countries like China or the Philippines may fare much better but you can't be sure because they're using the economy to accomplish their political goals.

They might have a plan to crash everyone so take precautions, even before investing in currencies and metals spend money now on things of value like food and things that you need to survive and that will maintain their value even if Taiwan becomes impoverished. So not a new car or a new phone. A new laptop to run your site or an old car might be a good investment but only after you have secured your money because you can always buy those cheaper during a crisis with a little bit of foreign currency.

This is not like Corona when idiots were stocking up on toilet paper and hand sanitizer and paper masks, this is the real crisis. We don't know when it will come but get ready for a wild ride this year and this whole decade no matter where you live. They want to keep people distracted and broke while they rollout their changes.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Stephen Roach, Yale University senior fellow and former Morgan Stanley Asia chairman, is forecasting a 35% decline soon in the U.S. currency against its major rivals. The markup on retail goods and services is about 30% which means most of the US businesses will go bankrupt. The middle class will be gone. A war will start in about a week. Airports and roads leaving the US will be closed.

The rich people know when its time to leave...

Rich People Flock To Aspen, Park City As America's Inner Cities Burn
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/rich- ... ities-burn

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

A "natural" disaster maybe, but a war? And a war against who? :shock:

https://usdebtclock.org/
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

HappyGuy wrote:
June 17th, 2020, 11:12 pm
Winston wrote:
June 17th, 2020, 10:50 pm
the dollar's relative value to other currencies, or exchange rate, would remain unchanged right?
No this is not like the previous crash when they robbed the working class while making sure to maintain a functioning country.

This time they don't need most of America anymore and millions could starve for all they care as opposed to just hundreds of thousands of suicides and overdoses and millions of divorces last time around. It's true other first world countries and their currencies may follow the US and it's possible countries like China or the Philippines may fare much better but you can't be sure because they're using the economy to accomplish their political goals.

They might have a plan to crash everyone so take precautions, even before investing in currencies and metals spend money now on things of value like food and things that you need to survive and that will maintain their value even if Taiwan becomes impoverished. So not a new car or a new phone. A new laptop to run your site or an old car might be a good investment but only after you have secured your money because you can always buy those cheaper during a crisis with a little bit of foreign currency.

This is not like Corona when idiots were stocking up on toilet paper and hand sanitizer and paper masks, this is the real crisis. We don't know when it will come but get ready for a wild ride this year and this whole decade no matter where you live. They want to keep people distracted and broke while they rollout their changes.

I love the hair ...Snazzy for sure.... :wink:
Time to Hide!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

HappyGuy wrote:
June 18th, 2020, 9:32 pm
A "natural" disaster maybe, but a war? And a war against who? :shock:

https://usdebtclock.org/
The suburbs will not be safe places to live either. The coming civil war will make the Russian Revolution look like a picnic.

Over A Third Of Americans Think Civil War Is Likely
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ove ... war-likely

Murders Spike In NYC As Residents Flee For Suburbs
https://www.zerohedge.com/personal-fina ... ee-suburbs

Lots of people will starve when the dollar crashes...

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The next couple of years will be very interesting in the United States as to whether or not the economy does indeed collapse, or a remarkable recovery occurs.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

June 16th, 2020
Devastated black mother cries because she can't feed her kids after looters ransacked grocery store

Return to “News and Current Events”