Latest black riots

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Latest black riots

Post by Cornfed »

This is unusual. An entire police team resigns in support of two of their colleagues who were suspended. I never thought police would forgo their pensions on a matter of principle. It is a pity they hadn’t already resigned over the Duluth model or for a thousand other reasons, but maybe this is a start.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... 5-year-old

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Cornfed wrote:
June 5th, 2020, 5:43 pm
This is unusual. An entire police team resigns in support of two of their colleagues who were suspended. I never thought police would forgo their pensions on a matter of principle. It is a pity they hadn’t already resigned over the Duluth model or for a thousand other reasons, but maybe this is a start.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... 5-year-old
Oh wait, they only resigned from the emergency response unit, not the police force. Some hopes of cops caring about anything other than collecting their pension gibs.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
June 5th, 2020, 5:37 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 5th, 2020, 5:25 pm
Aw, how cute, it still thinks it's not a total failure at life.
It is an interesting feminine/childlike/negro way of looking at the world to see the adults not handing you as much gibs as somehow being your failure.
And what have you ever accomplished in your life that would warrant anyone's respect here? I'll help you with that.... NOTHING!

So keep your mouth shut and try to learn something useful for a change. It might not earn you a job and lift you out of white poverty, but at least you wouldn't have to remain a complete dunce all your life.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

June 5th, 2020, 6:09 pm
Cornfed wrote:
It is an interesting feminine/childlike/negro way of looking at the world to see the adults not handing you as much gibs as somehow being your failure.
And what have you ever accomplished in your life that would warrant anyone's respect here? I'll help you with that.... NOTHING!
So what exactly have you accomplished besides collecting gibs? Oh that’s right, you deserve the gibs because you, woo hoo, passed the American Diplomatic Service entry test. That’s what you were constantly bragging about, right? The very same test that I easily passed without any preparation despite not even being American. Oh but I must have cheated because accomplished professionals often fail the test. The thing is the professionals that fail such a piss easy test are probably dumbass affirmative action frauds like you. We know I would also outscore you on the LSAT, right? No scholarship for me though, because unlike you I am an actual functional human being of the sort that the elite want to eliminate as competition.

Face it, you are a joke. You are not an accomplished government official and never were. You are a place holder. Can you imagine the reaction of your Jewish and white handlers reading your posts indicating that you think you were a real successful official like them. How they would laugh at you. Or perhaps they would ooh and aah like some dog mama when her pet walks on its hind legs as though it is a person. Stop pretending you could ever be worth a shit and for goodness sake stop cluttering up threads with your boring and repetitive troll posts.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
June 5th, 2020, 6:54 pm
June 5th, 2020, 6:09 pm
Cornfed wrote:
So what exactly have you accomplished besides collecting gibs? Oh that’s right, you deserve the gibs because you, woo hoo, passed the American Diplomatic Service entry test. That’s what you were constantly bragging about, right? The very same test that I easily passed without any preparation despite not even being American. Oh but I must have cheated because accomplished professionals often fail the test. The thing is the professionals that fail such a piss easy test are probably dumbass affirmative action frauds like you. We know I would also outscore you on the LSAT, right? No scholarship for me though, because unlike you I am an actual functional human being of the sort that the elite want to eliminate as competition.

Face it, you are a joke. You are not an accomplished government official and never were. You are a place holder. Can you imagine the reaction of your Jewish and white handlers reading your posts indicating that you think you were a real successful official like them. How they would laugh at you. Or perhaps they would ooh and aah like some dog mama when her pet walks on its hind legs as though it is a person. Stop pretending you could ever be worth a shit and for goodness sake stop cluttering up threads with your boring and repetitive troll posts.
Well, obviously YOU are impressed with my former career because you keep bringing it up so much. I like how you conveniently omit what I do NOW because it burns you that I make even more money than before.

And so I ask again.... What have you ever accomplished in your life that would warrant anyone's respect here? I'll help you with that.... NOTHING!

So unless you can come up with SOMETHING you've accomplished just, keep your loser, bogan mouth shut and try to learn something useful for a change. It might not earn you a job and lift you out of white poverty, but at least you wouldn't have to remain a complete dunce all your life.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

June 5th, 2020, 7:11 pm
Well, obviously YOU are impressed with my former career because you keep bringing it up so much.
Once again you have misunderstood, but don't worry, you are likely cognitively incapable of getting the message.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
June 5th, 2020, 7:20 pm
Well, obviously YOU are impressed with my former career because you keep bringing it up so much.
Once again you have misunderstood, but don't worry, you are likely cognitively incapable of getting the message.
You keep bringing it up because you know you could never reach the heights of my former career nor function at even a basic level in my current career.

It's sad that none of the other whites I've competed with over the years were so devoid of confidence or self-esteem that they had to cry like babies in the way you cry and whine. Intelligent and competent whites get themselves ahead in life. Lower class and low-IQ whites do what you do and you know it.

I'm glad you're a failure. You would have poisoned everyone and everything around you with your negativity. The way it stands now, only your life can be further ruined by you.

How's that search for a job of even menial labor going by the way? :lol:

Now go "GIBS" that, LOSER!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

June 5th, 2020, 7:59 pm
You keep bringing it up because you know you could never reach the heights of my former career nor function at even a basic level in my current career.
Aw how cute it really does think it's people ha ha. Let me guess your current "career". You are a "venture capitalist", meaning you transfer your government gibs into investment accounts and when secondary gibs come in from those accounts you transfer it into other accounts. After all, that's what it means to be a really successful entrepreneur right? What else could it mean?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
June 5th, 2020, 7:20 pm
They ramped it all up after WW2, built a police force internally over the last 75 years and gave them all the perks as they built their communist system from with'in
Last edited by Moretorque on June 6th, 2020, 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
June 5th, 2020, 8:11 pm
June 5th, 2020, 7:59 pm
Aw how cute it really does think it's people ha ha. Let me guess your current "career". You are a "venture capitalist", meaning you transfer your government gibs into investment accounts and when secondary gibs come in from those accounts you transfer it into other accounts. After all, that's what it means to be a really successful entrepreneur right? What else could it mean?
Thank goodness I never had to suffer a life of stupidity and deprivation as do you. When's the last time you even had a woman in your life? That fat, ugly neighbor of yours who was hitting on you does not count.

I'm sure that factors into your mental state.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

June 5th, 2020, 8:35 pm
Thank goodness I never had to suffer a life of stupidity and deprivation as do you. When's the last time you even had a woman in your life?
This from someone who pays whores for sex.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
June 5th, 2020, 9:16 pm
Thank goodness I never had to suffer a life of stupidity and deprivation as do you. When's the last time you even had a woman in your life?
This from someone who is too poor, unattractive and unsuccessful to get himself any sex. 8)
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

June 5th, 2020, 9:47 pm
Cornfed wrote:
This from someone who is too poor, unattractive and unsuccessful to get himself any sex. 8)
I can currently afford your reported sugar baby fees. If your claim to fame is the government handing you enough gibs to pay whores to have sex with you then this is very cringeworthy and I involuntarily feel embarrassed for you.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
June 5th, 2020, 9:55 pm
June 5th, 2020, 9:47 pm
Cornfed wrote:
I can currently afford your reported sugar baby fees.
Who are you trying kid? First of all, no amount of money would be enough to convince the hot college girls in my bevy to be interested in you. It's not about the money. They actually have to like you first so too bad for you. :lol:

Maybe you should try to contact that Asian girl who shattered your world by dumping you years ago. Money or not, no hot college girls would ever want anything to do with you and you know it. Your appearance almost certainly reflects your attitude and mindset. :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

June 5th, 2020, 10:14 pm
First of all, no amount of money would be enough to convince the hot college girls in my bevy to be interested in you. It's not about the money. They actually have to like you first so too bad for you.
So now your claim to fame is that unlike dogs, derelicts, drug dealers etc. you have to pay college skanks for sex but you imagine you have to pay them a bit less than some other people and that makes you better than those people somehow. It just gets more embarrassing to be you. I'll bet people are embarrassed to have associated with you right now.