Chicago Just Had Their DEADLIEST DAY in 60 Years (18 Killed In One Day)

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Chicago Just Had Their DEADLIEST DAY in 60 Years (18 Killed In One Day)

Post by jamesbond »

Chicago just had their deadliest day in 60 years, 18 people killed in a 24 hour period. :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Chicago Just Had Their DEADLIEST DAY in 60 Years (18 Killed In One Day)

Post by fschmidt »

A little progress...
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Ideally these leftist cities would all be walled off and the inmates would be left to slaughter each other without bothering others.
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

Chicago is a war zone. It's worse than Detroit. East of Illinois Route 50/Cicero Avenue, Cook County itself is an endless war zone from Lawrence Avenue all the way south to the Will County border. Even Downtown Chicago is all ghetto with all the armed flash mobs shooting and robbing innocent people and law enforcement. The south suburbs east of Cicero Avenue (Harvey, Dolton, Midlothian, Blue Island, Matteson, Steger, Chicago Heights, Ford Heights, Thornton, Sauk Village, and all in between including Governor's State University) are also part of that same endless war zone, and most of them even have mayors that are in jail for corruption and even drug and gang related offenses.

I am very surprised and disappointed that, with hundreds of innocent children getting shot every day, that more families are not relocating out of Chicago and into the west and north suburbs and getting away from all the violence. Even in Englewood, which is one of the worst neighborhoods in Chicago proper, almost no families are even talking about moving out of there when they talk about the violence in the neighborhood. Many of them are in tears. They really need to get out of that violent war zone. If they are poor, there is plenty of Section 8 housing in the far west and north suburbs where they can live.
TD-40
Freshman Poster

Post by TD-40 »

Somewhere out there, a city is missing its Community Organizer.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I'm in love with the mayor....
Last edited by Moretorque on July 26th, 2020, 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Moretorque wrote:
July 25th, 2020, 2:39 pm
I'm in love with the mayor.... She's fuc ken hot... :wink:
Stop - the- trolling. You go from bigot light to politically correct passive aggression.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

It's a bit ironic that there are now TWO Black female mayors in America now - both in cities known for having high Black American populations - they are LIberal to the core of course. Most people know that most Black American people in power are the quintessential extension of WASP & elitist Anglo-Jewish supremacy (No, I don't hate Jews). Could this be the prelude to a Biden lame-duck Presidency with the VP as a Black American woman that would run the country...just like Dick "Head of State" Cheney when lame-duck Dumbya was in office? Let's get out and vote for DJ Trump November 3rd, 2020!!!!!! #trump2020

It is also ironic that all current U.S. female mayors cannot control their cities! Speaks in multitudes doesn't it? See the last paragraph if Biden were to get in :shock: Yes, I'm having a Mercury-Taco moment.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

traveller wrote:
July 24th, 2020, 11:44 pm
Chicago is a war zone. It's worse than Detroit. East of Illinois Route 50/Cicero Avenue, Cook County itself is an endless war zone from Lawrence Avenue all the way south to the Will County border. Even Downtown Chicago is all ghetto with all the armed flash mobs shooting and robbing innocent people and law enforcement. The south suburbs east of Cicero Avenue (Harvey, Dolton, Midlothian, Blue Island, Matteson, Steger, Chicago Heights, Ford Heights, Thornton, Sauk Village, and all in between including Governor's State University) are also part of that same endless war zone, and most of them even have mayors that are in jail for corruption and even drug and gang related offences.

I am very surprised and disappointed that, with hundreds of innocent children getting shot every day, that more families are not relocating out of Chicago and into the west and north suburbs and getting away from all the violence. Even in Englewood, which is one of the worst neighbourhoods in Chicago proper, almost no families are even talking about moving out of there when they talk about the violence in the neighbourhood. Many of them are in tears. They really need to get out of that violent war zone. If they are poor, there is plenty of Section 8 housing in the far west and north suburbs where they can live.
Naperville and Warrenville are my two favourite safest Chicagoand subrubs. Anglos are pretty laid-back out there. If you watch Lucifer on NetFlix, most people have that Nordic-American look like Lt. Pierce (real life actor Tom Welling). I almost got jumped by a gang initiation off of the CTA Green Line station area Garland and E 56th area when I was just in the area to hit up a soup kitchen when I was broke-as-a-joke. Otherwise, I would have never gone over there...that place looks like Snakeyes Escape From NY '81 redux!

Chicago is a weird city. Very very segregated. The CTA Brown Line is PURPOSELY shutdown early evening because they don't want *cough ahem*f(Cornfed's favoutie racist slur) from the Red and Blue Lines to sleep on the train whereas since Red and Blue CTA Lines are always open, people sleep on those two trains 24/7. Same with CTA Purple Line...they shut that down early. The CTA Green Line is the Hood Line IMHO. It runs from the ghetto West side to the Loop to the ghetto early Southside. WASP Liberals are very very coy with their racism and bigotry in the Chicagoland area. I only lived there on and off for 17 years because it's one of the best American cities to easily have sex with BBWs and SSBBWs. Yeah I said it - no surprise there.

When I lived in Englewood early southside Chicago, right off the CTA Green Line (ROTFLMAO), rent was dirt cheap and so easy to get hood p.ussy. Englewood has some of the best hood Arab-run burger joints. The best tasting GMO burgers like ever. This was 2015/2016 after coming back from getting laid like crazy in Oklahoma.