Proof That The "Soft" Civil War 2.0 Is Already Here

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Proof That The "Soft" Civil War 2.0 Is Already Here

Post by Taco »

The fun is just starting,

Riots Have Hit 48 Of America's 50 Largest US Cities
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/rio ... tudy-finds

Losing 800,000 jobs every week...

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

It seems that this civil war is one that only involves folks that go to protests. And since the 2 sides are not wearing any uniforms - although I suppose that folks wearing BLM T-shirts and MAGA hats could be considered as wearing a uniform - and there is no ethnicity involved (i.e., at least when it is only whites in the mélée), this is not in any way a civil war except for those so inclined to go to the battle theatre.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MatureDJ wrote:
September 14th, 2020, 6:07 am
It seems that this civil war is one that only involves folks that go to protests. And since the 2 sides are not wearing any uniforms - although I suppose that folks wearing BLM T-shirts and MAGA hats could be considered as wearing a uniform - and there is no ethnicity involved (i.e., at least when it is only whites in the mélée), this is not in any way a civil war except for those so inclined to go to the battle theatre.
Like many, you seem to be viewing a new Civil War thru the lens of the previous one. There will be no clean lines like North versus South, Blue versus Gray, Blacks versus Whites, etc. The new Civil War is ideological and I tell people to read up on the Spanish Civil War for a better idea of what is coming.

The Spanish Civil War was the conservative traditionalists versus the Leftist Coalition. This is very analogous to what is happening here.

Also, there are people of all ethnicities on both sides of the matter in America. Whites will be the majority on both sides and they will take most of the casualties.

There have already been several cops shot (a few killed), and it is only a matter of time before some high profile figures are targeted.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

There certainly seems to be a civil war with people actively talking about killing each other. However, people were in better shape 100 years ago. I have a hard time seeing fat Americans fighting each other. The war might last 1 hour and then they will pass around the donuts.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrPeabody wrote:
September 15th, 2020, 12:14 pm
There certainly seems to be a civil war with people actively talking about killing each other. However, people were in better shape 100 years ago. I have a hard time seeing fat Americans fighting each other. The war might last 1 hour and then they will pass around the donuts.
This will be a largely asymmetrical civil war with ebbs and flows. Obese people would fit right in just as they do in the current street conflicts.
TD-40
Freshman Poster

Post by TD-40 »

Call it a "Social War" if the term "Civil War" doesn't work.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

TD-40 wrote:
September 17th, 2020, 8:57 am
Call it a "Social War" if the term "Civil War" doesn't work.
No it is definitely a civil war in the soft, early stages. When you capitalize it as you did, it implies something different. Therein lies your confusion.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What If Civil War Broke Out Between Republicans & Democrats?

What If Republican and Democrat States Were Separate Countries?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne