Could Covid-19 be a scam or hoax? Does anyone know anyone who has it?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Could Covid-19 be a scam or hoax? Does anyone know anyone who has it?

Post by Winston »

Moretorque wrote:
February 11th, 2021, 2:42 am
Winston wrote:
February 10th, 2021, 11:27 pm
Yohan,
Question for you. From what I know, Japanese have a high moral conscience right? Does that mean there are no scams in Japan? If so, that means that the Japanese government would never perpetuate a Covid scam on their own people right? It goes against the Japanese code of honor and integrity right? If so, that means if Japan is going along then it must be legit and real right? Am I right?
Commander Wu, in Japan I was reading right after WW2 the only people who were allowed in positions of any type of power representing the power centers of the Japanese were only to be yes men. From my small tibets of reading I was lead to believe anybody of rank who did not go along with the plan after they were conquered in WW II was taken out and shot.
That's a good point. I heard that after WWII, Japan has been occupied by the US, same as Germany and has never been sovereign. That's why SONY stands for Standard Oil of New York. lol. Is that so? What do you think Yohan? Do the Japanese know they are occupied and not controlled? Does a Japanese Emperor still exist?

Yohan,
Keep in mind that even if most conspiracy theories aren't true, the few that are true are very scary and disturbing. I know that most predictions by David Icke and Alex Jones don't come true, but sometimes they do, maybe 10 or 20 percent of their predictions come true. So they aren't wrong about everything. Plus I already posted tons of proof that conspiracies are real in other threads, if you can't accept that, that's your problem, not the evidence's problem.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

One of my sisters got it. So did her daughter and her daughter's husband (my niece and nephew-in-law).

Another man I knew got it. He hardly had any symptoms. He was probably in his 40's. Another guy I talked to (online) who had it was in his 20's and he said he had some light congestion and felt sleepy.

A friend of mine had an elderly aunt who got it who passed away. Another fellow I know online through work had a sister pass away from it.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Just had a friend's mother pass away from it, and a friend of a friend's not even teenage daughter. Thankfully most of the people that I'm personally close with that have gotten it have been fine, but some of the people that are closest to those I care about have not been so lucky
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

One of my friends living in USA got it, his wife too. Result for both of them was 6 days in hospital on oxygen, 5 weeks to recover from pneumonia, and as he said, no fun, but both in their 60s survived and are OK now.
Here in Japan I do not know anybody who had it, but there are by far not so many patients in Japan compared to European and American countries.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny - How The Coronavirus Pandemic Is The Biggest Scam Ever Perpetrated On The Human Race

Full Interview below:

https://londonrealtv.libsyn.com/dr-sher ... human-race

Dr. Sherri J. Tenpenny, is the founder of Tenpenny Integrative Medical Center. Her goal is to provide the best of integrative medicine throughout the USA.

Dr. Tenpenny is a graduate of the University of Toledo and received her training as an osteopathic medical doctor at Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Tenpenny is Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine. She has undertaken many advanced courses in alternative medicine, including acupuncture and complex homeopathy.

Dr. Tenpenny has invested nearly 20 years and more than 40,000 hours documenting and exposing the problems associated with vaccines. As an internationally known speaker and author, her many articles have been translated into at least 12 languages. She is a frequent guest on radio and TV to share her knowledge and educate parents on why they should just say no to vaccines.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

i HAVE BEEN WATCHING HER FOR QUITE A WHILE.
Time to Hide!
Janae Beier
Freshman Poster

Post by Janae Beier »

Traveling has become one of the most difficult and risky tasks to do due to covid-19 people are not allowed to step out of home because of a bad situation of covid-19. I am pretty sure if people are allowed to go out everyone would also choose to stay at home.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some interviews on Bitchute with Dr. Andrew Kaufman where he explains why Covid is a hoax and the vaccine will genetically modify you. Very scary stuff. Could he be right?

https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query= ... kind=video

https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query= ... kind=video

A list of David Icke interviews on London Real with Brian Rose, on the Pandemix Hoax and various other conspiracies. They were all taken down on YouTube, so they had to be moved to Bitchute.

https://www.bitchute.com/playlist/X6HwDBlduyJM/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is this true that viruses, germs, and bacteria are not contagious and that the whole thing is a hoax?

You Cannot Catch Bugs, Germs, Bacteria or Candida/Fungi

https://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/y ... didafungi/

Dismantling The Viral Theory
HAS THE EXISTENCE OF POLIO, MEASLES, HIV, CMV, EBV, HEP C, EBOLA, THE FLU, ZIKA AND NOW CORONA VIRUSES BEEN DEMONSTRATED AND SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN?

https://www.drrobertyoung.com/post/dism ... ral-theory

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
July 3rd, 2021, 4:23 am
Is this true that viruses, germs, and bacteria are not contagious and that the whole thing is a hoax?

You Cannot Catch Bugs, Germs, Bacteria or Candida/Fungi

https://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/y ... didafungi/

Dismantling The Viral Theory
HAS THE EXISTENCE OF POLIO, MEASLES, HIV, CMV, EBV, HEP C, EBOLA, THE FLU, ZIKA AND NOW CORONA VIRUSES BEEN DEMONSTRATED AND SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN?

https://www.drrobertyoung.com/post/dism ... ral-theory
Put your money where your mouth is and share a needle with someone that has hepatitis C and HIV and we'll see
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
July 3rd, 2021, 9:26 am
Put your money where your mouth is and share a needle with someone that has hepatitis C and HIV and we'll see
I would be prepared to put my money where my mouth is and perhaps drink the breast milk of an "HIV positive" woman. Can we come to some arrangement?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:
July 3rd, 2021, 10:26 pm
HouseMD wrote:
I would be prepared to put my money where my mouth is and perhaps drink the breast milk of an "HIV positive" woman. Can we come to some arrangement?
Are you serious? HIV is also spread through breast milk. You would get HIV if you did that.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Tsar wrote:
July 3rd, 2021, 10:37 pm
Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Are you serious? HIV is also spread through breast milk. You would get HIV if you did that.
I think HIV is a lab fantasy hoax. I am prepared to put my mouth where my mouth is on that.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:
July 3rd, 2021, 10:47 pm
Tsar wrote:
July 3rd, 2021, 10:37 pm
Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
I think HIV is a lab fantasy hoax. I am prepared to put my mouth where my mouth is on that.
Then how would you explain all the Africans, homosexuals, and needle sharing drug addicts that supposedly have it? Do they have something else?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑