Could Covid-19 be a scam or hoax? Does anyone know anyone who has it?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Could Covid-19 be a scam or hoax? Does anyone know anyone who has it?

Post by gsjackson »

Look in the beginning of the book at all the accolades from various sources Coleman has gotten through his career, and then check out his Wikipedia article where he gets the "conspiracy theorist" marginalization treatment. He's right -- among the many threats to freedom we currently face, the end of free speech is the greatest.

We are living through one of the darkest times in human history, an all-out assault on truth and freedom from every quarter.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

bill55
Freshman Poster

Post by bill55 »

Could Covid-19 be a scam or hoax?

#Event201
#Rockefellerlockstep
#Thegreatreset

99.99% do not even know what a "virus" is.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Why are they installing 5G the same year as a contagious virus?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Doctor explains why covid19 kills some people but not others.

How doctors can predict who will die from covid-19

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@kangarunner

Wow is this true that Vietnam has zero covid-19 deaths? Why?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
November 19th, 2020, 2:21 am
@kangarunner

Probably because someone neglected to purchase the medical establishment there and deaths from bacterial pneumonia, etc. are not classified as covid deaths. Just a slight oversight.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
@kangarunner

Back in July when that video was published Vietnam probably had zero deaths, but if you google "total covid deaths in vietnam" it shows Vietnam has 35 deaths. The VN govt did a very good job on preventing the virus from spreading or coming into the country. One thing I can say is that VN people are very compliant. I doubt any Vietnamese person refused to wear a mask at all. Also, Vietnam has a very high level of social cohesion which probably helped this situation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
No, this is not true.

There is a difference between reporting and actual deaths.
Vietnam has rather poor medical facilities.

Countries with hot climate, where daily life is often taking place outside have frequently less infections than countries where social life is taking place indoors.

Official count is 35 deaths, but it might be higher, more likely a few hundreds.

Thailand also reports few deaths, only about 60, but has much better medical cover for all citizens.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Yohan wrote:
November 19th, 2020, 5:31 pm
Countries with hot climate, where daily life is often taking place outside have frequently less infections than countries where social life is taking place indoors.

Official count is 35 deaths, but it might be higher, more likely a few hundreds.
Less infections of a virus that doesn't exist?

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Yohan wrote:
Vietnam has rather poor medical facilities.

The US of A has excellent medical facilities and look what happened. DISASTER! As an American citizen who has spent over 2 years living in Vietnam, traveled all over the country and dated women here I am very proud of Vietnam for the way they handled it. It's the high level of social cohesion and group cooperation that contributed to the effort as well. So glad I live in a civilized country and not dumbass America land.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Yohan wrote:

Thailand also reports few deaths, only about 60, but has much better medical cover for all citizens.
These countries have weak testing protocols so they grossly undercount both infections AND Covid deaths.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Another thing is that authoritarian states have an inherent advantage when it comes to these kind of crises.

I remember the first time I rented an apartment in VN and the police came with their notebooks to ask me all kinds of questions. Big Brother knows where everyone is, and can use that same information to isolate covid cases.

"The structures that control epidemics are the same ones that control public expressions of dissent."

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/05/12/vietnam-coronavirus-pandemic-success-repression/

Not that I will complain. I'd rather be here than in the US right now.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

flowerthief00 wrote:
November 21st, 2020, 11:01 pm
Another thing is that authoritarian states have an inherent advantage when it comes to these kind of crises.
-----
Not that I will complain. I'd rather be here than in the US right now.
Not only USA, same situation about most countries in Europe.
Some countries in Asia are doing clearly better to control a pandemic within their own territory.

It's not really about authoritarian states, more about that Asian people are more into discipline, following rules in general, ethnically not mixed up like in the USA or in Europe.

For example, today's count:

Japan has 126 million people, Italy 61 and France 67 - this means population of Italy+France = almost the same as Japan

Japan Covid-19 infected = 128750 people and deaths 1973

Italy+France = 709.335 + 1.648.989 = 2.358.324 infections, deaths 38.826 + 39.088 = 77.914....

-----------------------------------

Take Italy with its 709.335 infections and 38.326 deaths and compare it with South Korea, which has 53 million people = 30.403 infections, deaths 503 (yes, only 503 and this is NOT a typing mistake)

Other Asian countries - Thailand, Vietnam, Taiwan show similar low infetion rates....far lower than anywhere in Europe....
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@flowerthief00 if you're in vietnam too then why dont u meet up with @kangarunner?

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Yohan wrote:
November 21st, 2020, 11:25 pm
Some countries in Asia are doing clearly better to control a pandemic within their own territory.

Thailand, Vietnam, Taiwan show similar low infetion rates....far lower than anywhere in Europe....
You not only believe the faked figures but you believe the Asians when they publicize about themselves? :o