Could Covid-19 be a scam or hoax? Does anyone know anyone who has it?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Could Covid-19 be a scam or hoax? Does anyone know anyone who has it?

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:
July 23rd, 2021, 11:23 am
However the number of infections during the last weeks is still even increasing
The explanation is obvious. The bad guys are pretending that side effects from the vaccine are really covid.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yohan wrote:
July 23rd, 2021, 11:23 am
What I do not really understand is the claim that this covid-19 virus is highly sensitive against hot temperature and humidity. However even now, during hot summer in Japan, it does never disappear totally, even not in provinces with very little population and in rural area. Those people do not travel around, not even domestically, are working mostly outside, do not use aircon in their wooden farm houses and still there are always people among them who are infected and who need hospital care.
The only difference in Japan what I noticed so far after vaccination of millions of people is that the number of deaths is really declining. However the number of infections during the last weeks is still even increasing, despite a very hot and humid summer here in Japan.
Good point. But couldn't it be all just a scam? Maybe Covid is just nanobots that keep spreading according to its programming. It's convenient that it keeps spreading so that they have an excuse to push you to get vaccinated. It's funny how everything fits their agenda. What a coincidence.

Just like they got rid of JFK so their Vietnam War plans could happen. How convenient. What a coincidence.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Anti-Vaxxers React After Being Hospitalized With COVID-19

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

I think it's real. In fact Anthony Fauci provided funding to the lab in Wuhan, China where the virus was developed.

I don't think Rand Paul is lying here. I think it's Fauci.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

TruthSeeker wrote:
July 24th, 2021, 8:38 am
I think it's real. In fact Anthony Fauci provided funding to the lab in Wuhan, China where the virus was developed.
If it is real it is just the common cold with a similar mortality rate to any other cold, so whether it was developed in a lab or not is largely irrelevant. Rand Paul is doing his bit to perpetuate the hoax.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:

Why would a lab in China develop a deadly virus? Who benefits from that? What's the purpose and motive? Why was it worth the risk of it leaking out?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
July 24th, 2021, 11:14 am
TruthSeeker wrote:
If it is real it is just the common cold with a similar mortality rate to any other cold, so whether it was developed in a lab or not is largely irrelevant. Rand Paul is doing his bit to perpetuate the hoax.
But cornfed, people say it incapacitates your lungs too. And even when u recover it damages your lungs long term. So its not just a common cold or flu right? Thats why its deadly for those who has asthma.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
July 25th, 2021, 10:36 pm
But cornfed, people say it incapacitates your lungs too. And even when u recover it damages your lungs long term. So its not just a common cold or flu right? Thats why its deadly for those who has asthma.
Of course respiratory viruses by definition incapacitate your lungs. This IS what happens with common colds and flu. People are being damaged and killed by them all the time, just as with a thousand other things and we just take it as normal, as we should.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
July 25th, 2021, 9:17 pm
TruthSeeker wrote:

Why would a lab in China develop a deadly virus? Who benefits from that? What's the purpose and motive? Why was it worth the risk of it leaking out?
power and money
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

I thought by now that everybody knows someone who has had it. If you don't, that probably speaks to your social connectivity more than anything else.

A family member of mine described it as the worst thing he's ever been through. For some who are lucky, though, the symptoms are mild.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

No sorry. I asked a lot of people. No one but maybe one person, knows someone who has it. Maybe you're just a government shill? lol :P

If you ask the guys here most of them don't know anyone who had covid either. Only housemd and momopi know someone who has it. And they are establishment defenders. Not truthers.

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

It's a real virus. Bald had it.

Last edited by TruthSeeker on August 3rd, 2021, 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Thats true the virus is real. That's not an extraordinary claim. But they exaggerated it and overblown it. Thats the problem. Who disagrees with that?

Yes it could also be a scam in that the shadow government created it on purpose so they could control and vaccinate everyone. I cant believe most people cannot see that. Isnt it obvious?

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Obviouly the Ice wall Nazis created it who are preparing for the invasion of the Flat Earth. I can not believe that nobody can see it. People are so stupid.

Why do people believe this?
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/mill ... reak-wuhan
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I think I had it briefly last April for a few days.
I had 3 tests in March that were all negative, but a month later I developed back pain.
I was doing renovations on my condo and was mudding, sanding, priming, painting and pulling back carpet for months.
I was leaning over a lot due to this so assumed the sore back I got was from that.
Then I noticed that I also got this pain deep in my back when I swallowed food.
I had never experienced anything like it before.
The swallowing pain was not on the surface of the back, it was deep inside the back of my chest.
It felt like very hot liquid was going down from my throat into my chest as I swallowed, even with cold food or drinks.
I sometimes forgot about it until I started eating again and I jerked back from the pain.
If my back was straight, the pain was much less so I kept it that way while eating.
The swallowing pain was the worst of it though. When I wasn't eating, I just had a sore back, but it didn't prevent me from doing anything.
I kept working on my renovations, but stayed home for a week.
I didn't have any headache, sore throat, runny nose, coughing or breathing problems, and I only had some mild aches and pains one evening so went to bed early and they were gone the next morning.
I was worried things were going to get worse for me, but the back and swallowing pain went away after 3 days and then I felt fine.
I read online that other people also complained of back pain as one of the symptoms, so I assume I got a mild version of it and recovered fast.
I was curious to know if I had it, but they want $75 to test to see if I have the antibodies and I didn't want to pay that.
A facebook friend said if you donate blood you can get the $75 test for free, but the blood donation wait was several months.
I have held out getting the poke due to the fact I think I had it.
I have now decided to get it because I assume I will need it to go back to the Philippines.
Since I think I had it and recovered I hope I don't get a reaction to the poke due to already having antibodies.
I was suspicious of the poke, but cases are way down in Canada after so many people got vaccinated so I put more trust in it now.
I never doubted the virus, but I do think it was accidentally released from the lab in Wuhan, but of course China will never admit it.
It is easy to deny it and say it is fake until you get it.
It is also easy to be an anti vaxxer, but if you get the virus and get very sick, all the anti vaxxers will then quickly change their minds.
I consider myself lucky to have got what I think was a mild version and recovered very fast.