Could Covid-19 be a scam or hoax? Does anyone know anyone who has it?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Winston
Site Admin

Could Covid-19 be a scam or hoax? Does anyone know anyone who has it?

Post by Winston »

This Greek guy I've been talking to believes that Covid19 is a hoax and scam. He says the proof of it is when u look for anyone in real life (not on TV) who has it. If u do u can't find anyone and everyone u know will also say they know no one who has covid19. I told him momopis colleague died from Covid19. He said if you dig for names and track them down you will find nothing. Its all fake. Its a corporate takeover to control everyone and isolate everyone and buy out small businesses too.

What do u think? Could he be right? Is there a chance he could be right?

The thing is Dr. Andrew Kaufman said Covid19 has never been cultured and isolated according to scientific protocols of virology. He made an hour long video about it but it got taken down by YouTube of course and suppressed. So if Kaufman is correct and objective and scientific as he claims, then it could very well be a hoax right? If so that would be very disturbing that the entire worlds media would comply with it.

Also if u go to your local hospital you will see that its empty and not overflowing like you see on the news. Many people have reported that to be the case. So isnt that suspicious and shady? Doesn't your intuition or spidey sense tell u there's something wrong and off? It does seem that the whole pandemic is on TV only and never in real life. So you gotta wonder right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Could Covid19 be a scam or hoax? Does anyone know anyone who has it?

Post by Winston »

My friend Alex's take on whether Covid19 is a conspiracy or not:

[7/9, 9:37 PM] Alex From Venice: Covid19 is a giant worldwide conspiracy scam, but not in the sense that there's no badly sick or dead people at all, in northern Italy, thanks also to the criminal and corrupted government, have died so many old people that in some small town there has been one death for every two family, so everyone knew directly someone who died.
[7/9, 9:40 PM] Alex From Venice: the scam is in the magnitude... corrupted media and corrupted politicians, and corrupted scientists has worked all together to display a level of danger and the need of drastic emergency actions that in reality didn't exist and were totally unjustified
[7/9, 9:44 PM] Alex From Venice: it's a well engineered global conspiracy that will make the elites richer and the masses poorer and also dissolving the socially glue which is aggregation... this months what all governments especially the most corrupted have done it to forbid aggregation and promote disgregation
[7/9, 9:45 PM] Alex From Venice: then will promote worldwide vaccination
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
July 9th, 2020, 9:30 pm
..... Covid19 is a hoax and scam. He says the proof of it is when u look for anyone in real life (not on TV) who has it. If u do u can't find anyone and everyone u know will also say they know no one who has covid19.
It is not a hoax and scam, but it depends in which region you live - population density - and about what the concerned government is doing to get rid of this corona virus. It also depends on the discipline of the population.

Most people have no symptoms, others only a little fever and survive easily. Others need some support from medical professionals, but also survive.
Most deaths (over 90 %) are people far older than 80 years or had already otherwise severe medical problems before getting infected.

About deaths, I can only speak about here in Japan, there is no difference if you compare month for month 2018, 2019 and 2020. Almost the same number of deaths.

Japan has 126 million people, all with full medical insurance cover - about 21000 infections, dead around 980, recovered 17500 and about 2600 are in isolation with about 1 % in critical condition. Many rural provinces report only a few infections, but in cities the situation is different because of communter trains, narrow offices etc. Plenty of places where you can be infected.

The diagnosis is not so easy either, here where I am living - a rather rural area of 2 million people - about 1500 people contacted a medical doctor with suspicious symptoms, but after isolation and medical checks 1200 had only a harmless seasonal flu, about 300 had other medical problems nothing to do with corona virus and only 28 people were found with this covid virus, however already 26 recovered and left hospital, only 2 new cases are still under isolation.

-----

USA is a different situation, with many people unwilling to keep any discipline, often without medical insurance, different political system with slow reaction and now last count 3,219,999 are infected and 135,822 deaths are reported.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The Communal Dictatorship..... :D
Time to Hide!
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

A poster here, who goes by the name "Neo," said that it was a hoax a long time ago.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Neo wrote:
July 10th, 2020, 8:05 am
A poster here, who goes by the name "Neo," said that it was a hoax a long time ago.
The sheople never learn, why do you think our rulers have had such luck... :wink:
Time to Hide!
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Neo wrote:
I was on to it by the end of March, Corny perhaps earlier, if memory serves. The political context in which the hoax arrived made it impossible not to be suspicious. It was the immediate successor to impeachmentgate, which was the immediate successor to Russiagate. The corporate media, especially in the Trump era, have created the presumption in any semi-intelligent and honest person's mind that whatever they say is the opposite of the truth. That has to be the starting point for thinking about anything they are pushing.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Neo wrote:
But what do you mean by hoax? Do you mean:

1. The virus itself doesn't exist or is not much different from the normal flu?
2. The virus does exist but is exaggerated and lied about and taken out of proportion and not that deadly?
3. The virus does exist but the government is overreacting and taking advantage of it, and using it as an excuse to impose totalitarian control to satisfy control freaks at the top who dream of authoritarian dictatorship ala George Orwell?

flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

A hoax? Right. Make me think of this:

You're nuts if you expect me to believe that the entire worldwide medical establishment is hoaxing us. The people I know who work in medicine all take it seriously. Sorry but they are more credible to me than the conspiracists.

That said, the credibility of the medical establishment did take a hit back when over 1000 health professionals told us social distancing didn't matter if you were protesting for social justice. That incident proved the existence of truckloads of hypocrisy.

I just don't take the leap of logic to apply hypocrisy to every health worker everywhere. 1000 hypocrites is A LOT...but it is a small fraction of the whole.

Man the social justice Leftist crazies have so much to answer for. Giving fuel to the conspiracy-happy Rightist crazies is only the least of it.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

flowerthief00 wrote:
July 10th, 2020, 11:18 pm
You're nuts if you expect me to believe that the entire worldwide medical establishment is hoaxing us. The people I know who work in medicine all take it seriously. Sorry but they are more credible to me than the conspiracists.
Respiratory therapist:

Note the old ventilators they're not allowed to use because those help people breath.

Coronavirus/Covid-19 is a diversion from the real killers - new technology being rolled out.

This is a must see video that explains it.

May 14, 2020
Judy Mikovits And Her Agenda (Reuploaded after it was taken down by Youtube)

Last edited by HappyGuy on August 17th, 2020, 12:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

^ More conspiracists. If there is someone who can explain this without talking about the Illuminati or international cabals such a person would have better luck persuading others.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

flowerthief00 wrote:
July 10th, 2020, 11:18 pm
You're nuts if you expect me to believe that the entire worldwide medical establishment is hoaxing us.
Yeah, that's how the current world works. People take their marching orders from those few at the top. If you got over your disbelief and looked at the data, that would make it plain. BTW, I do have scientific qualifications. The difference between me and the entire medical establishment is that I am not being paid by the bad guys. Same with a lot of people.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Most people just believe what they're told and don't bother to examine the facts for themselves. The fact that people in authority all agree means that it must be true to them.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

I was going to write you a long post about who I know that has had Covid-19. Here is a guy in his 40s and what it did to him.

https://youtu.be/clscC120ZQM

@flowerthief00 I have to agree with you. The idea that millions of healthcare workers and politicians all over the would are able to work on one big hoax is stupid and for what reason? It is in no country's interest to have Covid-19.

If you conspiracy theorists don't believe it is dangerous then go ahead and catch it and then please post your report about what you found out. OK, @Winston , @Cornfed , @Neo , @Moretorque please got out and catch it and give us your full report. Since you know it's a hoax then it's no big deal. I think to catch it you'll need to go to Brazil or a current US hot spot like Florida, Texas, or Las Vegas.
Last edited by WorldTraveler on July 11th, 2020, 10:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

WorldTraveler wrote:
July 11th, 2020, 1:51 am
@flowerthief00 I have to agree with you. The idea that millions of healthcare workers and politicians all over the would are able to work on one big hoax is stupid and for what reason? It is in no country's interest to have Covid-19.
They are not working on it - they are believing it and passively accepting it because they have been conditioned. And of course the scamdemic is in no country's interests. Do you think they know about or serve the country's interest though? It is in the global elite's interest.