Could Covid-19 be a scam or hoax? Does anyone know anyone who has it?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: Could Covid-19 be a scam or hoax? Does anyone know anyone who has it?

Post by WorldTraveler »

I know many people that have had Covid. Many got very sick and one died.

It is an stupid idea that countries would ruin their economy for a conspiracy. If you don't believe go to hot Covid spot and try to get it.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is this true? Lol

https://godlike.com/forum1/message4920416/pg1

B Common:
Food for thought. 🤔

An "Elite" confided in me, what you are about to read about the covid end game will make everything crystal clear.
“I will not tell you who, or why. Let's just say I spent days with this person and they have a bolthole in NZ. It's the first time I've ever 'hung out' with a known, high net worth individual (billions). It was a chance encounter after doing some work for them in Queenstown. Dinner, drinks were had, and discussions took place. I was invited to hang at their place for the weekend. I am posting this now after processing it.

They were loose lipped and open with me but did say if I mention these things, that 'we never met'. But laughed and said no one would believe it anyway, so 'have fun', just keep their identity out of it.

They said we have nothing to worry about here, so in-spite of what they told me, he told me to consider myself one of the luckiest humans alive to be in NZ right now.

They asked if I took the vax, and were relieved when I said no. They said kiwis would get the antidote anyway but some will not make it to that point. Afterall, someone had to run things here 'for them'.

I initially asked what they thought the 'end game' was for all this covid stuff. They asked me what I thought it was, with great interest, but I wasn't close.

They basically said this..

-a plan was devised many years ago, and for many years that is all it was, a plan. They had to wait many years for the technologies available to make the plan viable. And to recruit the appropriate individuals.

-This is definitely about a new global government being put in place (details will continue)

-This new global government is already in place operating for years in complete secrecy, waiting on the sidelines, moving the chess pieces.

-The new government required some of the top minds on the planet, almost all of them came on board of their own free will and with a full belief in the cause of a new world government. In their view they are brute force saving humanity at all costs. I was told those who refused were dealt to, but in most cases, they would bring the person to the wider group and through discussions, they were convinced and became committed to the cause. Most times, these 'minds' were applying for fake jobs and going through psych evals etc as a first step.

-This plan is ongoing and the most complex global chain of events ever put into motion.

THE PLAN is essentially to turn every citizen of every country, violently against their own government. How they are doing this is pure genius and pure evil.

To achieve this plan, my chance encounter asked how would I do it?.. how would you turn every citizen of every country against their own government? I really have no idea. So they laid out the basics for me.

-There must be a global engineered 'sickness'
-There must be mass fear, panic and paranoia
-Leaders, Scientists and Media must converge on consensus of a treatment
-that treatment would be essentially handed to them without them even realising it
-Initially, there can only be few 'sanctioned' treatments, all other treatments must be deemed 'dangerous, unsafe and banned'
-Leaders, Scientists and Media are manipulated, to believe this 'treatment' is the only option, the only way to keep you and your family safe.
-Leaders, Scientists and Media in a sense, give you their word that this treatment is safe and effective

-Children were also targeted to inflict maximum pain and anger when it goes bad.

I found this part interesting. Our leaders, scientists and media are NOT complicit in this plan or actually part of this plan in any way. NONE of them, not even Fauci. They are mere fodder to these elites, serving a purpose then will be "discarded" or "fed to the angry" ! They have been played.

-The few outliers who question the 'treatment' are discredited in a variety of ways and censored
-Sanctioned 'treatments' are biologics/poison that takes 2-3 years to be fully realised.
-mRNA was the advanced technology they were waiting for.

-Public messaging ensures people beg for the 'treatment' and line up for it.

We could say, the plan is well underway at this point and so far hugely successful. The mRNA uptake has been huge and the people all believe the 'treatment' is the only way back to normality.

I was told it has exceeded their wildest expectations!

WHAT NEXT?

This is where the final plan executes.

The tables turn on the vaccine narrative. I was told in time the vaccine will increase infection and increase death. That billions will die, and the people will be enraged and burn their governments to the ground. Their leaders, scientists and media will be torched, hunted and hung in the streets. BOTH sides will burn their governments to the ground. The pro-vax side, completely betrayed and dying will rage.. the non-vax side will rage for what their gov allowed to happen.

I was also told when this happens think "Mad Max" for a while, but think of NZ "Elysium". There are a few designated zones like NZ, but due to geography and infrastructure NZ is known as Zone 1.

Once the masses are free of government and all those who 'betrayed' them, and they have suffered enough. This is when the new global government will emerge as the great saviour. It will be an "easy sell" I am told.

This was my brain dump. I probably left out quite a bit. They waxed on about this but somewhat ignored direct questions.

They said they liked me and want me around when the dust settles, that I was hugely useful to them.

I dunno, part of me just thinks they were f'ing with me. I do feel better about being where I am right now.”
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Well duh. This is substantially no different from most of the speculation out there about what's actually going on. Your informant could easily have culled this tale from material long since in the public domain. Obviously divide and conquer is the strategy, as it always is with these psychopath "elites." It would be a new twist though if the elites have the media reverse the narrative on the jabs and turn everybody against government.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Alex told me:

"do you know that omicron is the anagram of moronic?"

Lol. Is that on purpose or coincidence? Does this mean the elite are indirectly mocking the masses as being moronic?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

From Mindshock, one of the most logical objective non-authority worshipping podcasts.

Covid-19 and Koch's Posulates.

Is the Covid panic justified?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I heard an interesting theory recently. If the Covid pandemic was engineered and created artificially, then if you were the perpetrators, it would be far more logical and sensible for you to create a fake virus (like Cornfed claims) than to create a real virus for a pandemic. The reason is simple: With a real virus, you cannot control the outcome or predict it. If a real deadly virus killed everyone then there would be no one around for you to control afteward. Plus a real virus could kill you and your loved ones too. So it makes much more sense to create a fake virus and hysteria over a non-existent one, than make a real one.

I guess there's some logic to this. I'm not saying that Covid doesn't exist of course, many here know someone who has had it, so it appears to be real. People have died from Covid too, even healthy people. But from the vantage point of the perpetrators, if it was engineered, it makes sense to fake it then create a real one. So there is some logic to Cornfed's claim, even if it's not true.

I heard a similar argument for 9/11 too. It makes more sense to use holograms or non-existent planes, than real planes or real drones even. Because a real plane is harder to control and could miss the twin towers. If it did then it would crash into the ground and the plot would be ruined. Even a remote controlled drone is problematic because if it misses the towers, it would have to turn around and try to hit it again, or the drone could crash and ruin the plot. A lot can go wrong with a real plane or drone. It's much easier to use a hologram or no plane at all, except for the CGI plane we all saw on TV. There is logic to that argument too.

Furthermore, all four planes on 9/11 left no debris, according to eyewitnesses at the crash scene (not the fake photos that came out later of a little debris). All four planes seemingly vaporized and vanished, which is impossible. A real airline crash leaves a lot of debris. Moreover, a real plane hitting the towers would result in most of it crumpling up outside the towers and falling to the floor, which did not happen of course. Instead the planes went through the towers like a knife through butter, which is impossible since aluminum planes cannot slice through steel like it's not there. This fact of course, lends further credence to the no-plane theory.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New Alex Jones documentary on Covid.

COVIDLAND Part-1 - The-Lockdown

The latest release from Infowars is finally here! ‘COVIDLAND’ is a riveting and fast-paced movie made by award-winning filmmaker Paul Wittenberger and narrated by Alex Jones that’s designed to break people out of their trance, see the big picture, and take our world back!

https://odysee.com/@People4Liberty:e/CO ... Lockdown:c

COVIDLAND - EPISODE 2: THE MASK (2021)

They want us to believe that a coronavirus became a massive threat to humanity – a deadly pandemic that targeted people older than the average life expectancy age who were already dying of pre-existing comorbidities. Without a true health crisis, the social engineers and behavioral scientists knew that a ploy was needed to make their invisible pandemic seem like a reality.

Masks became a powerful visual reminder for everyone, a way for all to publicly participate in the hysteria and further condition the public for mindless obedience. The medical establishment has long known that surgical and cloth masks essentially offer no protection from viruses. Masks can not only lower your oxygen intake to unhealthy amounts, but they can raise your CO2 intake to dangerous levels, causing severe harm.

Anthony Fauci is now on mainstream news promoting face coverings for all children from the age of two! Kids worldwide are being forced to wear masks for extended periods at daycares and schools, on the bus, even during outdoor recess and sports activities, despite the evidence that masks are ineffective and children are not at risk. We must understand both the physical and psychological damage that masks have on our kids and put an end to the barbaric practice of masking children.
It is time to see the mask for what it is: A dirty rag. A face diaper. A symbol of bondage. A publicity stunt of behavioral science. And a denial of your health. Having free access to breathe the air should not be up for debate. The health, well-being, and sanity of our children depend on it.

In the second Episode of Covidland, The Mask, we will hear from doctors and subject-matter experts familiar with the regulatory code for workplace safety and the proper use of face coverings to understand the truth about face masks.

https://odysee.com/@ApexworldMedia:5/CO ... THE-MASK:b

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

WorldTraveler wrote:
August 30th, 2021, 10:41 am
It is an stupid idea that countries would ruin their economy for a conspiracy. If you don't believe go to hot Covid spot and try to get it.
Exactly, I also find it strange that everybody of this conspiracy creators blame USA or EU, but avoid to mention China and its irresponsible politicians who created this worldwide mess.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Covid can't just be about money though. Theres usually an agenda or hidden purpose. Sometimes occult purpose. The elite can print all the fiat money they need. The corporations can be controlled by money. But the puppet masters dont need it because they can print it easily anytime they want. Supposedly theres occult agendas too.

Like for example wars are occult blood sacrifices to the gods and so have to be done periodically in a cycle. Thats why in early 20th century they had to start WW1 to repeat the Napoleonic wars of the early 1800s. Like winter needs to happen every year. Part of the alchemical cycle. And lincoln and kennedy striking synchronicities have to be repeated a century apart. It may be that the matrix we live in does all this, not a group of men. Because no group of men can organize all this.

This century no one wants a world war again and men are too pussified to fight a real war this time. Those kind of wars are outdated. So the system or elite has to start a war on covid and a war on terror to replace the world war that was supposed to happen.

Thats my theory on it after years of studying occult and guys like michael joseph and mark passio who go deep into that. That explains why history tends to repeat itself too.

And of course the spanish flu of 1918 has to be repeated too. Approx a century apart. Its part of an alchemical esoteric cycle. Similar to how the four seasons have to be repeated every year and day and night have to be repeated everyday. Etc.

It could be that if u become a 33rd degree freemason they will let u in on all that stuff. Lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yohan wrote:
December 28th, 2021, 7:41 pm
WorldTraveler wrote:
Exactly, I also find it strange that everybody of this conspiracy creators blame USA or EU, but avoid to mention China and its irresponsible politicians who created this worldwide mess.
Because the US is implementing unnecessary lockdowns and pushing vaccines aggressively. As if it prepared for all this long ago. It feels orchestrated. And the US is supposed to be in charge. Why would China create a pandemic? There's no motive. No one wants to be blamed for it.

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
January 4th, 2022, 9:48 am
Yohan wrote:
December 28th, 2021, 7:41 pm
WorldTraveler wrote:
Because the US is implementing unnecessary lockdowns and pushing vaccines aggressively. As if it prepared for all this long ago. It feels orchestrated. And the US is supposed to be in charge. Why would China create a pandemic? There's no motive. No one wants to be blamed for it.
In New York City, 85,476 people tested positive for COVID-19 on Sunday. In Xi’an, which has a larger population, that number was 122. But it’s the central Chinese city that’s currently living under the world’s strictest lockdown.

https://www.axios.com/china-zero-covid- ... 222c1.html :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

WTF Gali? I've been to Xi'an, China. There's no way in hell that that city has more people than New York City. I'll bet you anything on that. No way. You obviously made a mistake there. New York is a major city. Xi'an is a small city with a very small subway. I have many photos from there too.

Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
January 4th, 2022, 2:15 pm
WTF Gali? I've been to Xi'an, China. There's no way in hell that that city has more people than New York City. I'll bet you anything on that. No way. You obviously made a mistake there. New York is a major city. Xi'an is a small city with a very small subway. I have many photos from there too.
Look it up :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
January 4th, 2022, 2:15 pm
Data about population and size varies but not so much. - every source gives you different data, but the census in China 2020 lists Xian-City 西安市 with 8,000,965 people and Metro Xian with 12,952,907 people.

Some western sources like UN mentions that Metro area of Xian 西安 has (estimate) 12,283,922 people (Inner city 8,989,000) and for sure it is a major city in China. I would not call it a small city.

However Metro New York is larger by population, last count is 20,140,470. City is 8,804,190.