Could Covid-19 be a scam or hoax? Does anyone know anyone who has it?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Could Covid-19 be a scam or hoax? Does anyone know anyone who has it?

Post by Winston »

Sky News host Alan Jones says it should be “incumbent upon leaders to tell people that 99 per cent of cases are mild and 99.6 per cent recover”.

His comment responded to the fact Australia records approximately 440 deaths each day from a variety of causes but has only counted just over a hundred coronavirus deaths since March.

“How is that a pandemic?” he said.

He pointed out the Swine Flu of 2009 recorded 38,000 cases and 191 fatalities in Australia while coronavirus cases only reached 10,000 cases resulting in 113 deaths.

“There were no lockdowns, no border closures and no daily lectures alarmist lectures from politicians,” Mr Jones said.

“There is a cohort that is vulnerable, let's look after them and let the rest get on with their lives”.

Sky News host Alan Jones says the whole coronavirus pandemic has been dominated by lies, dishonesty, misrepresentation and now “cold-blooded emotional and psychological bullying”.

Mr Jones said amidst all the “coronavirus scaremongering, alarmism, heartlessness, indifference, an absence of care from politicians and bureaucrats” the country has reached the pinnacle of horrible behavior.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yohan,
Sweden has no lockdown yet its Covid rate is lower than other countries. How do you explain that? How do crazy countries like the US explain that?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
February 8th, 2021, 11:32 am
Yohan,
Sweden has no lockdown yet its Covid rate is lower than other countries. How do you explain that? How do crazy countries like the US explain that?
Just noticed this comment,

I can only post here what I read in various statistics.

Sweden has only 10.1 million people
Confirmed infected since Feb. 2020 - 600.244 - deaths 12.326

---------------------------

Japan has 126 million people, 12 times more people than in Sweden,
Confirmed infected since Feb. 2020 - 371.146 - deaths 6593

https://www.stopcovid19.jp/#ja

We never had any lockdown and I can travel within Japan wherever I like to go. I can go out day and night. No masks required outdoors.
Restaurants, supermarkets, department stores etc. all is open, but many are closing down earlier, because not so many customers.

-------------------------------

I think however it is difficult to compare little Sweden and its 10.1 million people with USA with over 340 million,

What about Singapore, multiplicate it with 2x, Singapore has about 5.8 million people.
Up to today, Singapore reports 59.747 infected citizens, and 29 of them died.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

---------------------------------------

Some Asian countries are fairly good to fight against covid-19, but Western countries are a mess as they are disorganized, politicians changing the rules every day about lockdowns and its citizens are without any feeling of discipline and consideration of other people living next to them.

Best is doing Taiwan, 24 million people, but only 935 infections and 9 people died.

My opinion is that in general people living in these Asian countries are not very communicative. They also do not shake hands, hardly invite friends into their own homes, often don't know the neighbors living in the next house, often do not meet personally, but using internet....

Neither Taiwan, Singapore, nor Japan are places known to make friends if you go there as a foreigner.

However these Asian countries offer very good medical care to all citizens, therefore the number of deaths is quite small.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yohan,
Question for you. From what I know, Japanese have a high moral conscience right? Does that mean there are no scams in Japan? If so, that means that the Japanese government would never perpetuate a Covid scam on their own people right? It goes against the Japanese code of honor and integrity right? If so, that means if Japan is going along then it must be legit and real right? Am I right?

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I don't really understand what you mean with this question, it's not only Japan, as South Korea, Taiwan and Singapore report similar experience with covid-19.
About the number of infected people and their conditions, those data are mainly collected by the national health insurance, by provincial offices, health ministry etc. and some medical/technical related associations in their networks coming in all the time from public and private hospitals.
About deaths, those data can also be collected from funeral homes etc.

Here in Japan there is NO difference comparing month by month of 2018, 2019 and 2020 with or without covid-19, Japan has about 115.000 funerals per month.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Yohan wrote:
February 11th, 2021, 2:21 am
I don't really understand what you mean with this question, it's not only Japan, as South Korea, Taiwan and Singapore report similar experience with covid-19.
About the number of infected people and their conditions, those data are mainly collected by the national health insurance, by provincial offices, health ministry etc. and some medical/technical related associations in their networks coming in all the time from public and private hospitals.

Here in Japan there is NO difference comparing month by month of 2018, 2019 and 2020 with or without covid-19, Japan has about 115.000 funerals per month.
Yohan have you ever thought somebody or group has captured all the power centers world wide ? Have you ever studied the goals of communism ? HAVE YOU EVER LOOKED AT HOW THE WORLD FINANCE SYSTEM WORKS ? People are pin heads....
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
February 10th, 2021, 11:27 pm
Yohan,
Question for you. From what I know, Japanese have a high moral conscience right? Does that mean there are no scams in Japan? If so, that means that the Japanese government would never perpetuate a Covid scam on their own people right? It goes against the Japanese code of honor and integrity right? If so, that means if Japan is going along then it must be legit and real right? Am I right?
Commander Wu, in Japan I was reading right after WW2 the only people who were allowed in positions of any type of power representing the power centers of the Japanese were only to be yes men. From my small tibets of reading I was lead to believe anybody of rank who did not go along with the plan after they were conquered in WW II was taken out and shot.
Time to Hide!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Moretorque wrote:
February 11th, 2021, 2:37 am
Yohan have you ever thought somebody or group has captured all the power centers world wide ? Have you ever studied the goals of communism ? HAVE YOU EVER LOOKED AT HOW THE WORLD FINANCE SYSTEM WORKS ? People are pin heads....
Maybe you could - sometimes at least - show up with some more productive comments instead of posting idiotic conspiracy nonsense out of your fantasy.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

February 10, 2021
https://www.thewrap.com/gina-carano-dro ... dia-posts/
Gina Carano has been dropped from “The Mandalorian” after the actress posted comments Lucasfilm said it considers “abhorrent” on her social media.

Carano has spent much of 2020 sharing some particularly obnoxious political opinions on social media — including what looked a lot like support for baseless conspiracy theories and lies about nonexistent voter fraud in states that went for Joe Biden on Nov. 5, just two days after the election.

And only 9 days after that she invited people to join her on Parler, the social media platform preferred by right wing extremists. And shortly after that shared another baseless conspiracy theory against Democrats and mask-wearing. With that, many fans pretty much turned on her for reasons we probably don’t need to explain.

Perhaps as a result, Carano didn’t really say much else about politics for the rest of November and the uproar died down a little bit. But then in December, again while people still assumed that an announcement of a Cara Dune show was inevitable, she waded back into it with a tweet that used the topic of a COVID-19 vaccine to suggest mail-in voting cannot be trusted. Which predictably sparked an all-new backlash.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Yohan wrote:
February 11th, 2021, 3:07 am
Moretorque wrote:
February 11th, 2021, 2:37 am
Maybe you could - sometimes at least - show up with some more productive comments instead of posting idiotic conspiracy nonsense out of your fantasy.
Your the one putting out propaganda...
Time to Hide!
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Yohan wrote:
February 11th, 2021, 3:07 am
Maybe you could show up with some more productive comments instead of posting idiotic conspiracy nonsense out of your fantasy.
Apr 2020
Dr. Erickson COVID-19 Briefing - Video banned from Youtube

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Who said to stay home disinfecting counters in their own home?

The argument about some of the secondary effects do not seem credible. It does not make sense to me to blame someone molesting their kid on Covid. If someone is unemployed and angry and at home... that doesn't make them molest their kid unless they are some kind of pervert.

I get higher mortality percentages looking at the data on the map from John's Hopkins dividing deaths by total cases.
Last edited by MrMan on February 11th, 2021, 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

https://www.aaem.org/resources/statemen ... nformation
AAEM-ACEP Joint Statement on Physician Misinformation
The American Academy of Emergency Medicine (AAEM) and the American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) jointly and emphatically condemn the recent opinions released by Dr. Daniel Erickson and Dr. Artin Massihi. These reckless and untested musings do not speak for medical society and are inconsistent with current science and epidemiology regarding COVID-19. As owners of local urgent care clinics, it appears these two individuals are releasing biased, non-peer reviewed data to advance their personal financial interests without regard for the public’s health.

COVID-19 misinformation is widespread and dangerous. Members of AAEM and ACEP are first-hand witnesses to the human toll that COVID-19 is taking on our communities. AAEM and ACEP strongly advise against using any statements of Drs. Erickson and Massihi as a basis for policy and decision making.

Approved: 4/27/2020
https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/04/29/ ... h-experts/
PUBLISHED: April 29, 2020 at 12:02 p.m. | UPDATED: July 28, 2020 at 7:58 a.m.
By Anna-Maja Rappard | CNN
Dubious coronavirus claims by California doctors condemned by health experts

A news conference by two California doctors that downplayed the threat of the coronavirus and made dubious claims that the disease had already spread widely, and therefore was not dangerous, struck a chord with those itching for states to ease stay-at-home orders — but is being condemned by public health officials and experts.

A widely shared local television video of last week’s news conference, which was posted on YouTube, reached more than 5 million views and was amplified by Elon Musk and Fox News, where Dr. Dan Erickson and Dr. Artin Massihi appeared on primetime shows two nights in a row.

The video has since been taken down by YouTube for violating the platform’s policy on misinformation, a YouTube spokesperson said.

(full article click on the link above)
https://reclaimthenet.org/bakersfield-d ... ensorship/
At the time, Erickson and his colleague argued that the fatality rate of COVID-19 was so low that a lockdown was unnecessary.

“We have 39.5 million people, if we just take a basic calculation and extrapolate that out, that equates to about 4.7 million cases throughout the state of California. Which means this thing is widespread, that’s the good news. We’ve seen 1,227 deaths in the state of California with a possible incidents or prevalence of 4.7 million. That means you have a 0.03 chance of dying from COVID-19 in the state of California,” said Erickson.
It seems, this youtube video is totally outdated, more than 10 months old, now in California alone the last count was 45,736 deaths, and total number of infections is 3.46 million people.

I cannot find any statement of this Dr. Erickson in 2021.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MrMan wrote:
February 11th, 2021, 7:16 pm
The argument about some of the secondary effects do not seem credible. It does not make sense to me to blame someone molesting their kid on Covid. If someone is unemployed and angry and at home... that doesn't make them molest their kid unless they are some kind of pervert.

I get higher mortality percentages looking at the data on the map from John's Hopkins dividing deaths by total cases.
Such claims are indeed nonsense.
If you have to stay at home for some reason for a while, this does not make you a criminal molestering your own children and also does not make you an alcoholic or to commit suicide.

If you really do that there was something wrong with you already before the lockdown.
https://reclaimthenet.org/bakersfield-d ... ensorship/
He also talked about the lockdowns and said that they were successful but “in all the wrong metrics.”
“Was the lockdown successful? I say yes, very successful. Successful in things like this. Anxiety hotline calls up 1000 percent. Child abuse, both sexual and non [non-sexual] up. Financially, emotional distress, suicide, Alcohol.
I cannot find any reference to this guy since end of April 2020. Not from him and not from any other source. No idea what happened to him, but I wonder how he explains totally 28,002,240 infections and 486,922 deaths in USA and also Sweden with its 604,577 infections and 12,370 deaths, despite Sweden has only 10 million people - the country he mentions as the best way to respond to covid-19.

https://www.aier.org/article/open-up-so ... n-massihi/
Full article link above....
Open Up Society Now, Say Dr. Dan Erickson and Dr. Artin Massihi
April 26, 2020

Did Sweden have a massive outbreak of cases? Did Norway have nothing? Let’s look at the numbers. Sweden has 15,322 cases of COVID—21% of all those tested came out positive for COVID. What’s the population of Sweden? About 10.4 million. So if we extrapolate out the data about 2 million cases of COVID in Sweden. They did a little bit of social distancing; they would wear masks and separate; they went to schools; stores were open. They were almost about their normal daily life with a little bit of social distancing. They had how many deaths? 1,765. California’s had 1,220 with isolation. No isolation: 1,765.
-----
I wanted to talk about the effects of COVID-19, the secondary effects. COVID-19 is one aspect of our health sector. What has it caused to have us be involved in social isolation? What does it cause that we are seeing the community respond to? Child molestation is increasing at a severe rate. We could go over multiple cases of children who have been molested due to angry family members who are intoxicated, who are home, who have no paycheck. Spousal abuse: we are seeing people coming in here with black eyes and cuts on their face. It’s an obvious abuse of case. These are things that will affect them for a lifetime, not for a season. Alcoholism, anxiety, depression, suicide. Suicide is spiking; education is dropped off; economic collapse.
----
Note: Google/Youtube has decided to censor this video. Of course we do not agree with every single word that any particular person says. But we are happy to have our own copy available for you to view.
Everything I find goes back to April 2020 - no updates.... outdated.
The situation in February 2021 is not the same as in April 2020....
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yohan wrote:
February 11th, 2021, 2:21 am

What I mean is that the Japanese government would not lie to its people or pull a scam on them right? Because Japanese people have a high conscience and value honor above life itself. They'd rather die than lie or betray their own people. Totally different from corrupt scumbags in America right? Therefore, if Japan acknowledges that Covid is a real danger, it must be true right?