Why New York Is FINISHED.

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why New York Is FINISHED.

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I never cared about NYC personally, but it is fast going the way of Detroit. I don't think it is quite dead yet, but it is coming close. I have been meeting so many people here in Florida who just moved down from New York. They've had enough and were able to afford the move.

People abroad tend to romanticize NYC in ways that make me shudder, so immigrants will likely be the long term replacements for those moving away.

Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on September 29th, 2020, 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

statnerd
Freshman Poster

Re: Why New York Is FINISHED.

Post by statnerd »

I've visited cities like New York and Chicago right after taking trips to Japan, and it was quite depressing going from a country where public transportation is clean, efficient, and safe at all times of the day and night to using public transportation that is filthy, slow, and where scary looking passengers yell obscenities at each other.

It amazes me that people claim to love cities like New York and Chicago. What is there to love? They are overpriced, filthy, crime-ridden hell holes with toxic people.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I lost the love for it a year & a half to a couple of years ago. The Bronx used to be my stomping grounds, but the Liberal corp culture in NYC is c.rap so I opted out for greener pastures literally.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

November 8, 2020
Leaving New York? AVOID NEW JERSEY! IT'S A TRAP! :P

Sept 22, 2020
What It’s Like Living in California Now

Oct 3, 2020
5 Reasons No One Should Live In California

statnerd wrote:
September 29th, 2020, 6:53 pm
It amazes me that people claim to love cities like New York and Chicago. What is there to love? They are overpriced, filthy, crime-ridden hell holes with toxic people.
It gets worse. The great exodus of those rude people from California, Illinois, Jersey and New York will ruin other states! viewtopic.php?f=21&t=41688
Sybolga
Freshman Poster

Post by Sybolga »

I think NYC still a beautiful city to visit even though of all of its dark history I would still go there from time to time to visit depending if my bank account financially agrees lol