Hello as a Filipino women I have seen some perverted and disgusting things on here

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Bathala
Freshman Poster

Hello as a Filipino women I have seen some perverted and disgusting things on here

Post by Bathala »

oa
Last edited by Bathala on November 5th, 2020, 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Hello as a Filipino women I have seen some perverted and disgusting things on here

Post by Winston »

Hello bathala,
What are you griping about? Men are men. They like women for their beauty, feminity and attitude of course. What do u expect? That men should not care about looks and focus on your "beautiful soul and mind"? Lol. How would we do that if we dont even know you? Be realistic lady. What do u expect? How would u approach the subject of foreign women dating then? Do you have a better idea? Are you saying men should not be men and not care about female beauty or looks and just focus on your mind and personality only? Lol

Tell us specifically what youre complaining about and what you expect? Do u even understand men and human nature? Are you some brainwashed feminist who is against human nature and all thats natural and authentic?

Why are you generalizing all foreign men? Not all western men are the same and treat filipinos bad. Some treat them good. What's the basis of your complaint?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hello as a Filipino women I have seen some perverted and disgusting things on here

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Oh this is going to be incendiary. *Breaks out the popcorn like Michael Jackson did in his own mini-movie Thriller*
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Bathala wrote:
November 3rd, 2020, 1:47 am
Do foreigners really think me as an object and someone to easily get married to? I’ve seen men talk about fantasies that encompasses things that make me uncomfortable.
Some of you see ethnicities like a how you would want your steak done. I hope my country will develop fast enough so I can push out foreigners that have no boundaries with women. We loose our identity now our dignity. I hope I will bring change to my country because I’m tired of women worshipping foreigners and bleaching their skin to become whiter. Colonialism has ruined us but hasn’t destroyed us. Soon we will be capable to have our own identity and respect our skin color. We will be rise from the ashes and this community fueled me up to be more xenophobic.
To be honest, when I read this comment I ask myself why I am helping Filipino people so much in my life since decades.

Sounds like time-waste and money-waste to me when I read this hateful comment towards foreign men.
Not even one word of a 'thank you' to foreign men who give much away to help poor people in the Philippines.

It's not the fault of foreigners that your country, Philippines, is corrupt beyond imagination with criminality everywhere from the poorest to the richest.

You are dreaming if you think that Philippines will develop to the better. Ask all these Filipinas who are working overseas for a salary they send home to their impoverished families. Who are you? If you are for real you are a fairly rich Filipina woman, maybe not even living in Philippines anymore, who is totally ignorant about the horrible economic situation of her native country.

I am visiting Philippines since more than 40 years, helping some women and their children to have a little house and food and some medical care, helping a poor Filipina girl (now my fosterdaughter 25 years old) to enter elementary school up to university graduate, sending plenty of balikbayan boxes with countless items etc.

And BTW, I am European man living in Japan and my wife is NOT a Filipina, but my wife is Japanese. Not every foreign man is into Filipina women.
Last edited by Yohan on November 4th, 2020, 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bathala
Freshman Poster

Post by Bathala »

oa
Last edited by Bathala on November 5th, 2020, 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bathala
Freshman Poster

Post by Bathala »

oa
Last edited by Bathala on November 5th, 2020, 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bathala
Freshman Poster

Post by Bathala »

oa
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Bathala wrote:
November 3rd, 2020, 1:47 am
Do foreigners really think me as an object and someone to easily get married to? I’ve seen men talk about fantasies that encompasses things that make me uncomfortable. Some of you see ethnicities like a how you would want your steak done. I hope my country will develop fast enough so I can push out foreigners that have no boundaries with women. We loose our identity now our dignity. I hope I will bring change to my country because I’m tired of women worshipping foreigners and bleaching their skin to become whiter. Colonialism has ruined us but hasn’t destroyed us. Soon we will be capable to have our own identity and respect our skin color. We will be rise from the ashes and this community fueled me up to be more xenophobic.
I can't speak for the other men on this website, but there are some weird guys here. I gather you do not like foreigners. Western foreigners are not obsessed with skin color and height like Filipinos and you are. We typically foreigners will date and marry darker shorter Pinays. Are you a taller light skinned Filipina? If not you are not considered desirable by your own men. Why do you have a dislike for Western foreigners? Do you have any foreign friends or ever dated one? I really don't think Western foreigners are bad for the Philippines. Most Western foreigners are decent men just looking for love. So would you rather have Koreans and Chinese men coming to you country? They only want light skinned and tall Pinays. Do you think China and Korea will treat your country better?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Bathala wrote:
November 3rd, 2020, 1:07 pm
I want my country to become a similar culture like America where women can sustain themselves and not household wives.
What makes you think that American women have the ability to "sustain themselves." With the exception of the most affluent women, most are financial train wrecks who either rely on men or force men in court to support them.
Bathala wrote: I don’t want to be seen as a someone to just love and make kids and take care of the house. I’ll make money too and probably can handle everything and sustain the income.
Well then look into undergoing a surgical sex change. I am sure if you become trans no one would see you that way.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Bathala wrote:
November 3rd, 2020, 1:07 pm
I want my country to become a similar culture like America where women can sustain themselves and not household wives. I don’t want to be seen as a someone to just love and make kids and take care of the house.
You want Filipinas to be reduced to fat, hateful, pill-popping slags married to the government like American women? If you weren't a silly insect-brained female I'd say you should be ashamed of yourself.
Bathala
Freshman Poster

Post by Bathala »

oa
Last edited by Bathala on November 5th, 2020, 11:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Bathala wrote:
November 3rd, 2020, 4:33 pm
You act as if American women are like aliens and weird species. I admire their independence and work ethic for their family.
Western females are lazy selfish parasites who are a net drain in the workforce. By the way, if you are really a man trolling the forum, please stop. We already have enough of them.
Bathala
Freshman Poster

Post by Bathala »

oa
Bathala
Freshman Poster

Post by Bathala »

oa
Last edited by Bathala on November 5th, 2020, 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Bathala wrote:
November 3rd, 2020, 4:47 pm
You say that but women contributed more to the economy if they worked.
They contribute to the numbers in the economy because the government forces employers to pay them for their largely useless non-contributions. In reality we would be far better off if they stayed at home.