Hello as a Filipino women I have seen some perverted and disgusting things on here

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hello as a Filipino women I have seen some perverted and disgusting things on here

Post by Yohan »

'Bathala' is gone. I just noticed that person deleted all her (or his) comments....

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Hello as a Filipino women I have seen some perverted and disgusting things on here

Post by Winston »

Yohan wrote:
November 6th, 2020, 8:17 am
'Bathala' is gone. I just noticed that person deleted all her (or his) comments....
Strange. Just goes to show that Hollywood and the media are wrong in always showing that women can beat men in arguments. In real life, women usually lose arguments most of the time and run away in defeat, shame and embarassment, as in Bathala's case. Why doesn't the US media reflect this reality? Why do they portray women as invincible in debate and always getting the upper hand and last word in making men look like fools? That may happen sometimes, but it doesn't happen most of the time. Stupid US media, always portraying the opposite of the truth. Very annoying.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I am not sure if this troll called 'Bathala' was a woman....there is no proof for that. This is only what the troll said, but likely it's not true.
We will never really know who this person was...somebody with a computer and an internet connection...that's all...

To delete those comments was not helpful to this troll, as some of our members, me included, used the quote-function and most what was written by this 'visitor' is still available in this thread.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

ladislav wrote:
November 4th, 2020, 11:09 am
Marcos is also saying that those who are over the hill, overweight and balding are monsters. I disagree.

I want to see Marcos and the Bathala lady and all those handsome young men and women 30-40 years from now. Let's see what they look like. And shall we call them all ogres?

But I do agree with you re the economic status. Also, they are attracted to white genes and want to have half white kids.

A fair deal.
Some men age remarkably well, Ladislav. The Sean Connery's of this world. The George Clooneys. Or even just 'normal' men, mere mortals like my own grandfather who stayed dashingly handsome with his full beard and his bright blue eyes until he was in his eighties. Women just want good genes at the end of the day... if they cannot get them, they will settle for mediocre genes if matched with a potential greencard or a bank account that is better-filled than those of local men.

However I was not talking about OLD men. Sure many are old. But even the younger men who come to the Philippines solely to slay p***y tend to be, on average, rather hideous compared to the average Western man. Prematurely balding, bespectacled, often skinny-fat or even outright obese. Unfortunate features, pug-nosed, skin scarred by teenage acne... or okay-looking but socially awkward, low EQ or low IQ... loons, conspiracy theorists, cultists and beta men masquerading as 'macho conservatives' abound as well. The whole IT crowd is, for the most part, utterly unimpressive. And yes these unimpressive men tend to end up with the women they deserve; low-quality, bitchy women like the now oh-so-mysterious disappeared "Bathala".

Here's a little article about how Filipinas really see foreigners:

https://www.quora.com/What-do-Filipinos ... ie-Valheur
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 6th, 2020, 9:56 pm
Some men age remarkably well, Ladislav. The Sean Connery's of this world. The George Clooneys. Or even just 'normal' men, mere mortals like my own grandfather who stayed dashingly handsome with his full beard and his bright blue eyes until he was in his eighties. Women just want good genes at the end of the day... if they cannot get them, they will settle for mediocre genes if matched with a potential greencard or a bank account that is better-filled than those of local men.
That is really true, @MarcosZeitola. One of the managers at my resort is a Kiwi guy in his early 60s. He is almost bald and very overweight. His bad teeth and a permanently red face betray his love for the bottle (always at the hotel's expense LOL). Yet, a few months ago he got engage with a young and beautiful Filipina, who work in his team. My colleagues and I kind of laughed it off and once one of them had a chance to ask her if she was genuinely attracted to him.

She basically said "no, I am not, but I have seen plenty of photos of him young and his 2 sons and I am sure I will have 'pogi' (handsome) babies with him". So yes, the man has some value as a high status expat and some value as a provider of DNA that, at least in her eyes, is the "right" kind of Western DNA. Or course a bunch of photos say nothing about mental health or predisposition to hereditary diseases, or that alcoholic behaviour. Or his intention, ability even, to have children with her. Like many things with Filipino, if it's good on the surface, it's good enough for them!

Of course there are plenty of mature men who know how to take care of themselves. Like most women on this planet, Filipinas are not necessarily obsessed with specific face or body features, but more with a general attitude towards keeping fit, clean and well groomed.
MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 6th, 2020, 9:56 pm
However I was not talking about OLD men. Sure many are old. But even the younger men who come to the Philippines solely to slay p***y tend to be, on average, rather hideous compared to the average Western man. Prematurely balding, bespectacled, often skinny-fat or even outright obese. Unfortunate features, pug-nosed, skin scarred by teenage acne... or okay-looking but socially awkward, low EQ or low IQ... loons, conspiracy theorists, cultists and beta men masquerading as 'macho conservatives' abound as well. The whole IT crowd is, for the most part, utterly unimpressive. And yes these unimpressive men tend to end up with the women they deserve; low-quality, bitchy women like the now oh-so-mysterious disappeared "Bathala".

Here's a little article about how Filipinas really see foreigners:

https://www.quora.com/What-do-Filipinos ... ie-Valheur
No offense to anyone but the men you describe above are the kinds of men, young and less young, who know their market value is much higher in the Philippines than in their home countries. Many of them have good intentions and, if they do end up with a good-hearted woman (not necessarily young and hot), more power to them.

The awkward, socially inept and naively goodie-goodie of the lot are the ones who concern me, as they are at a higher risk of meeting a scammer and walking blindfolded into a nightmarish relationship where they might lose everything...even their own life, sometimes. I have been watching some videos of a radio host called Raffy Tulfo and his YT channel has a lot of videos involving foreigners being scammed by Filipinas.

It takes a particular kind of man to attract the worst kind of Filipinas. For everybody else, the prospects are pretty good. Right, Marcos? ;)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This Filipina is a lot more positive and sympathetic to our movement. She speaks well too.

Taking The RED PILL | (Men Going Their Own Way in the Philippines)

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne