Prettiest Supreme Court Justice Ever

Discuss news and current events around the world.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Prettiest Supreme Court Justice Ever

Post by MrMan »

It's not saying much, but Amy Coney Barrett is the prettiest Supreme Court justice in American history. This page has some other pictures for comparison if you do not believe what I am saying. She's just young enough to still retain a bit of her looks before they age away. Generally, I'd rather have male judges. But I think she'll take the Constitution seriously. Hopefully, she and some other conservatives on the court can do something new for conservatives, be activist judges who undo some of the damage. If the remaining two Georgia senate seats do not go to Democrats, the court might be protected for a little while.

https://npg.si.edu/exhibit/fourjustices/

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/09/politics ... index.html
Last edited by MrMan on November 10th, 2020, 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Prettiest Supreme Court Justice Ever

Post by Winston »

What page? There's no link or images in your post.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

The nation we live in is one where the passing away of one female supreme court justice must mean that the next supreme court justice should be of the same gender. A nation where a presidential candidates announces the gender of his running mate before he has any notion who it will be...and the people elect him anyway. Having the desired genitalia supersedes job qualifications.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
November 7th, 2020, 10:25 pm
What page? There's no link or images in your post.
I posted it.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

flowerthief00 wrote:
November 8th, 2020, 9:50 pm
The nation we live in is one where the passing away of one female supreme court justice must mean that the next supreme court justice should be of the same gender. A nation where a presidential candidates announces the gender of his running mate before he has any notion who it will be...and the people elect him anyway. Having the desired genitalia supersedes job qualifications.
Well of course they didn't really elect him, but good point. The West is f***ed.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
November 7th, 2020, 9:56 pm
It's not saying much, but Amy Coney Barrett is the prettiest Supreme Court justice in American history. This page has some other pictures for comparison if you do not believe what I am saying. She's just young enough to still retain a bit of her looks before they age away. Generally, I'd rather have male judges. But I think she'll take the Constitution seriously. Hopefully, she and some other conservatives on the court can do something new for conservatives, be activist judges who undo some of the damage. If the remaining two Georgia senate seats do not go to Democrats, the court might be protected for a little while.

Which of these four do you think is pretty exactly? lol.

Why did you post that link? Which one of the four is she on there? lol

In this link, she looks ok, especially for an older woman. She probably looked attractive when she was young.

Are these Supreme Court judges liberal or conservative? Since they are not controlled by politics, what's to prevent them from being controlled by threats or intimidation or men in dark suits who visit them and say, "You know you have a lovely family... It'd be a shame if anything were to happen to them..."? What controls are in place to prevent that? Does anyone ever ask these type of questions in DC politics?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
November 10th, 2020, 9:41 pm
Are these Supreme Court judges liberal or conservative?
They are all evil Jewish monster as far as I know. Therefore they would be said to be "liberal".
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
November 10th, 2020, 10:07 pm
Winston wrote:
November 10th, 2020, 9:41 pm
Are these Supreme Court judges liberal or conservative?
They are all evil Jewish monster as far as I know. Therefore they would be said to be "liberal".
Sandra Day O'Connor wasn't Jewish. The name is a dead giveaway. She was considered a centrist judge, and was kind of light on the intellectual candlepower in my opinion. Kagan and Sotomayor (arguably half Jewish) service the Deep State for a living, so there would be no need to threaten them. Only Barrett.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I thought Trump made sure that most of the Supreme Court Judges were conservative or leaned that way? They are supposed to be exempt from politics too since it's a lifetime appointment right?

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
November 11th, 2020, 3:48 am
I thought Trump made sure that most of the Supreme Court Judges were conservative or leaned that way? They are supposed to be exempt from politics too since it's a lifetime appointment right?
Are you mocking us, Winston?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Barrett is the only one who could be remotely called 'pretty', at least at the time of her appointment. She's starting to wrinkle a bit, but she's still got a little of her looks left. So that makes her the prettiest SCOTUS judge so far.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Here are some of Barret's photos when she was in college. Her face makes her look a little chunky. She probably grew into her looks a bit after she lost some baby fat. Still, she was better than average looking for her weight. But Winston, don't you think she looks wholesome? She's on the left.

https://www.commercialappeal.com/pictur ... 885833002/

Here is a picture of one of her 'competitors' for this contest. :)

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Well, I looked up O'Conner young. She's not ugly. She was the other Republican appointee.

ttps://www.google.com/search?q=sandra+day+o%27 ... 94&bih=472