2020 Presidential Election Fraud - Stop the Steal Updates

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Neo
Junior Poster

Re: 2020 Presidential Election Fraud - Stop the Steal Updates

Post by Neo »

gsjackson wrote:
January 20th, 2021, 11:48 am
Cornfed wrote:
January 20th, 2021, 10:05 am
I guess its over and the senile old fool has actually been sworn in. I know he is not really responsible for his actions, but to steal an election and then go on about democracy is absolutely sickening. It is really tragic. Is someone with more balls that Trump was in office, this could have been a golden opportunity to use the US military to exterminate the entire evil global elite.
I have to think that if Trump ever did have that as an objective, at the end of the day he couldn't get enough of the military to back him, despite all the money he's thrown their way. And if the corporate media lie-narrative controls even the military we are beyond hope.

Personally, I feel like I've been had by the Q movement. What in the world it was I don't know, but if it was a psy-op designed to disillusion those with populist/idealistic inclinations, well then it's worked with me. I don't want to give attention to politics and public policy ever again, simply because there are no credible sources of information out there. All that seems to be left is trying to carve out decent personal lives while eluding as best we can the globalists' efforts to exterminate us.

If you want a last rush of hopium, some of the "prophets" have been saying that Biden would be inaugurated, but removed before April. And from an optics standpoint, it would appear better if the military acted on its own and not under Trump's direction. But don't hold your breath.
Some things I noticed over the past few years.

1. Insiders are almost never prosecuted. The ones who have the most evidence against them are given a pass.

2. For those who are prosecuted, it is almost always over something extremely trivial that's blown up to unbelievable proportions and they are essentially railroaded.

3. They are usually pardoned.

So seeing this, I don't believe much of anything can be done, and it must be some kind of system we are observing.

This kind of thing reminds me of those super attractive girls on the internet who are supposed to come visit and become acquainted. Yet days go by and they never show up, and a typical excuse. Sorry, after a few of those, I don't believe it, and I even begin to doubt almost everyone. (Oh wait, she won't talk on the phone and who knows who that even is.)
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The letter that Trump left for Biden.

https://www.simonparkes.org/post/letter-for-biden

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Biden described the letter as "very generous."
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

January 20th, 2021
Inauguration Update | The Fullerton Informer
https://www.bitchute.com/video/p9soaByWjnOx/

January 22nd, 2021
The Q-denberg Disaster | The Crow House
https://www.bitchute.com/video/cEKG1OsKWd9O/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I suppose most people realise that, much like the original Bolshevik regime, the current coup is an overwhelmingly Jewish takeover. Most likely the real fake President is Kamala's husband/handler.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Poor old Joe doesn't know what he is doing and is a puppet in the most literal sense. It is difficult to decide whether one should have sympathy for the corrupt old bastard.

https://www.ibtimes.sg/biden-caught-say ... ideo-55157
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 11:34 am
Poor old Joe doesn't know what he is doing and is a puppet in the most literal sense. It is difficult to decide whether one should have sympathy for the corrupt old bastard.

https://www.ibtimes.sg/biden-caught-say ... ideo-55157
No it's not, Corny. He's a major international criminal. His brother owns an island right next to Epstein's. He raised a drug addict/pedophile son. Not a difficult decision at all.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some on my email list were offended and upset that I sent out an email to them requesting that they pray for Donald Trump. I issued this apology to them today. I didn't know that not everyone in our movement liked Trump. lol

"Hi Everyone,
It seems that some of you were angry and offended at my earlier email requesting that you all pray for Donald Trump. I apologize if some of you were offended or angered by that. I didn't mean for that to happen. I had assumed that since almost all my friend were Trump supporters, and only the mainstream media was against him, that all of you were too. If I was mistaken in that assumption, I apologize. I guess from now on I should not discuss politics on this list. I will try to avoid political issues from now on, unless they are more neutral.

Thanks for listening and I hope you didn't take my mistaken assumption personally. I also hope that in the future, if you don't like something I say, that you just ignore it then be upset about it. Life is too short to be angry at every little thing you don't agree with. Hope you all understand.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Winston"

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston, you had nothing to apologise for.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
February 6th, 2021, 10:16 am
Winston, you had nothing to apologise for.
+1. This is a free speech site you're running here Winston, or had you forgotten? Such motherly concern for the delicate feelings of every single special snowflake. Yes, a safe space for all under Mother Hen Wu. Is that what we are now?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yeah I know. But I'm talking about my email list and newsletter list, not the forum. In the forum, you can ignore any topics you don't like. But if you're on an email list, you will receive stuff to your email. That's a different thing. Some people apparently have strong feelings about Trump and hate him with a vengeance, not just the mainstream media. I don't know why. I asked them why but none of them would tell me anything except that they thought he was a fraud who lied a lot, but they gave no specifics. Strange. Why would anyone take politics so personally or hate someone like Trump who did nothing wrong?

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Mar 22, 2021
DONALD TRUMP'S BIG RETURN: Former President to create his own social media platform | 7NEWS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZZawTbfQ1s
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. Arizona has hired a private company to audit their election results to check for fraud. The mainstream media is lambasting this of course. Georgia may do the same next. What if they do find evidence of fraud? Can they overturn the election still? Keep your fingers crossed.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »