2020 Presidential Election Fraud - Stop the Steal Updates

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: 2020 Presidential Election Fraud - Stop the Steal Updates

Post by Winston »

Yeah but it makes no sense why the national guard and air force and navy and coast guard are called to DC just for a virtual inauguration.

Must Watch Friday Live! 25,000 Troops Now in DC to Protect Phony Inauguration of America’s First Dictator Joe Biden
https://www.infowars.com/posts/watch-li ... -by-force/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How come these Patriots and Truthers like Mike Adams are very narrow and religious and have some obvious core fallacies that never change?

1. They act like American culture is the only true culture. No other culture matters. Everyone is an American or wannabe American.

2. They act like Christianity is the only true religion and option and no other religion matters or is even worth discussing, as if no other religion exists?

3. They act like everyone wants to come to America and no one wants to leave America. The option to leave America doesn't exist, not even as a passing thought.

That's very narrow and small minded. Yet they call themselves independent freethinkers. WTF?

Posted on his Brighteon site:
Mike, why not leave America? You act like that option doesn't exist, yet there are 5 million expats overseas, most of which say they have MORE FREEDOM abroad. Why don't you ever talk about that? Why you so narrow and small minded? Yet you call yourself an independent freethinker? WTF? Btw Mike did you know I have a LOT MORE social freedom, romantic freedom and personal freedom overseas? See my photo collage for PROOF! http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Collage.htm
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

https://rumble.com/vcvgu1-trump-card-1152021.html

Rumble — Trumpcard 1/15/2021

President Donald John Trump is honoring his oath he took to the Constitution. God Bless our great President Donald John Trump.

Trumpcard!

The Trump Card is being played. It's much simpler than you all realize. Some of you have gotten it right.

Under Section 3 of the 14th Amendment of the United States Constitution,

"No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof."

Election Fraud would be a serious felony under normal circumstances, but under an active state of war it would be considered an act of treason. Think back Re: Kavanaugh conf. hearings. What are the requirements for a civilian to be tried for treason? We have been in a state of war since 2001.

Pelosi and all other members of Congress are NO LONGER members of Congress, they've forfeited their rights and offices by committing an act of TREASON.

They are no longer lawful members of Congress, thanks to Section 3 of 14th Amendment. They are now considered enemies of the Republic who have aided a foreign power in stealing an election. When you have committed an act of treason, you forfeit your rights as an American. You have no rights. Military law vs civilian law?

Any evidence is admissible in a military tribunal court, so Pelosi's stolen laptop, along with the other 11 stolen laptops, can be used in her military tribunal along with everything else Pelosi has done, to lock her and the others away for good.

History will show that Donald Trump tried every legal avenue to solve this crisis against our Constitution. It will show that all others failed to address this Act of Treason. He tried to resolve this peacefully. His only recourse left was to use the military, but it will be a LAWFUL use of the military as these people have broken their oaths and committed TREASON and INSURRECTION.

President Donald J. Trump is LEGALLY REQUIRED to act on this because of his own oath to the Constitution, to protect our Republic from enemies Foreign AND DOMESTIC.

The crimes on their indictments will read; TREASON, SEDITION, and CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY. When the whole world finds out they launched a virus to steal an election, the Great Awakening will begin. They've sealed their fates.
Checkmate.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is Donald Trump about to "cross the Rubicon" like Julius Caesar did when he marched his army into Rome and declared martial law and arrested all the traitors in Rome who were against him, and ignited a civil war?

Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji »

Well, Melania just gave her farewell address and Harris gave her resignation.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy cow! Look at this update! Is it true?

Situation Update, Jan. 18, 2021 – Game-changing intel grants Trump new pathways to VICTORY

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-01-18- ... ctory.html

"As Scott Kesterson recently said in his Bards FM podcast, the DC military encampment is actually a holding facility for enemies of America, and it will soon host military tribunals.

Once that happens, the radical Left will engage in Chinese weapons-augmented kinetic attacks on the US Capitol. These are not attacks by Chinese troops, but rather by radicalized Leftists — long since radicalized by the left-wing media — wielding weapons which have been smuggled into the United States by the CCP."

Podcast update:
https://www.brighteon.com/d3a3792e-8d5d ... 566077c09c

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If nothing happens these truthers will probably say that the plan was sabotaged at the last minute by a traitor. Lol. And push the plan to the future again. Lol. Christians have been doing that for 2000 years. But of course i hope something good happens.

Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji »

Maybe Trump didn't want a second term. But he knew he had to put up a fight in order to save face with his followers.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Neo wrote:
January 6th, 2021, 12:02 pm
I wonder. Now will they erect fences, barricades and make it a federal offense to go near those buildings?
I can't find any other news sources about this for DC, but Owen Shroyer of InfoWars states that there are barricades being built or which have already been built.

Edit: Here's one that talks about the barriers and shows pictures. I wonder if this is going to be permanent, like those big concrete blocks on NYC street corners because of one car incident of jumping the curb that made international news a few years ago.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va ... tion-fear/
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I guess its over and the senile old fool has actually been sworn in. I know he is not really responsible for his actions, but to steal an election and then go on about democracy is absolutely sickening. It is really tragic. If someone with more balls that Trump was in office, this could have been a golden opportunity to use the US military to exterminate the entire evil global elite.
Last edited by Cornfed on January 20th, 2021, 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji »

Trump was the greatest President of my lifetime, by far. It's a sad day, today. But I think he and his family have been dragged through the mud enough. Sometimes I think there really is no hope, no light in this world. Evil will always prevail. Never a good deed that wasn't punished.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
January 20th, 2021, 10:05 am
I guess its over and the senile old fool has actually been sworn in. I know he is not really responsible for his actions, but to steal an election and then go on about democracy is absolutely sickening. It is really tragic. Is someone with more balls that Trump was in office, this could have been a golden opportunity to use the US military to exterminate the entire evil global elite.
I have to think that if Trump ever did have that as an objective, at the end of the day he couldn't get enough of the military to back him, despite all the money he's thrown their way. And if the corporate media lie-narrative controls even the military we are beyond hope.

Personally, I feel like I've been had by the Q movement. What in the world it was I don't know, but if it was a psy-op designed to disillusion those with populist/idealistic inclinations, well then it's worked with me. I don't want to give attention to politics and public policy ever again, simply because there are no credible sources of information out there. All that seems to be left is trying to carve out decent personal lives while eluding as best we can the globalists' efforts to exterminate us.

If you want a last rush of hopium, some of the "prophets" have been saying that Biden would be inaugurated, but removed before April. And from an optics standpoint, it would appear better if the military acted on its own and not under Trump's direction. But don't hold your breath.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Guhji wrote:
January 20th, 2021, 10:51 am
Trump was the greatest President of my lifetime, by far. It's a sad day, today. But I think he and his family have been dragged through the mud enough. Sometimes I think there really is no hope, no light in this world. Evil will always prevail. Never a good deed that wasn't punished.
It does seem that evil usually wins in this world. Maybe God is on their side even? Might is right either way. That's why they give us movies, so we can escape to a fantasy world where good always wins over evil, because that's not how it goes in real life.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
January 20th, 2021, 11:59 am
Guhji wrote:
January 20th, 2021, 10:51 am
It does seem that evil usually wins in this world. Maybe God is on their side even? Might is right either way. That's why they give us movies, so we can escape to a fantasy world where good always wins over evil, because that's not how it goes in real life.
It is sad how sheep just lay over..
Last edited by Moretorque on January 21st, 2021, 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I'm not sure what to make of this, but here is the National Guard troops' response when Senile Joe's motorcade past. Most turned their backs on him. Maybe they were looking out for threats, but it didn't look like it from their demeanour. None of them saluted.