2020 Presidential Election Fraud - Stop the Steal Updates

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

2020 Presidential Election Fraud - Stop the Steal Updates

Post by Moretorque »

It looks like the election is being rigged big time, my neighbor had never never voted Republican and he did this time..
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: POTUS election predictions

Post by Cornfed »

I'm watching Anglin's livestream. It's not looking too good.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Once again it is coming down to the so-called black MALE vote. Black females vote reliably for the Dems. But Trump's overachieving performance in Florida has people theorizing that black males either voted for Trump or chose to not come out for Biden at all and that made for the difference in that razor thin win.

Biden did not count on this when he joked that if blacks did not support him, then they "Ain't black!" That clearly did not go over well at all for him.

They are also predicting that the same phenomenon may also be taking place in PA and OH which would hand him the reelection.

I am extremely proud that black men either supported Trump in higher than expected numbers, or merely withheld their support from Biden!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Im watching CNN now. The election is very neck and necks. Its good Trump is still leading in Florida. But why is Biden leading in Texas now? Thats unusual. Why would Texans want him?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston:

Why is the Trump campaign trying to ban drive thru voting in Texas? Is it because that allows cheating? If so how?

Worldtraveler:

Because he wants to keep the vote low. Dems are more afraid of Covid than GOP so banning drive through and saying mail-in are fraud helps him. His followers believe Covid is fake.

Winston:

That makes sense. Why didnt CNN explain that? I thought at the drive in booths the staff can cheat easier because the place is covered like a tent. Lol. However I don't think average everyday American folk who work at poll booths would cheat. Its not in American folks nature to do that. Americans may BS a lot but they don't usually physically try to cheat.

Plus the voting booth staff tend to be elderly and senior citizens working there. They are usually honest types.

Why are Democrats paranoid about coronavirus but Republicans are not? I didnt know viruses could be political. Lol. It seems that at Trump rallies people are not wearing masks but at Biden rallies everyone is wearing masks.

Biden has no charisma. Americans dont usually elect someone with no charisma. The only that would vote for him are probably doing so cause they hate trump not cause they like Biden.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
November 3rd, 2020, 5:57 pm
But why is Biden leading in Texas now? Thats unusual. Why would Texans want him?
All the Mexican immigrants. Oddly they are calling Virginia for Biden even though he is losing by a wide margin.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Looking good now. Trump has a lead in almost all the key swing states!

Texas now turned red finally. Whew.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

See the live election coverage online here if u dont have a TV.

https://results.decisiondeskhq.com/

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

On the face of it, it looks like a Trump win by too much for the commies to cheat him out of it.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
November 3rd, 2020, 7:46 pm
On the face of it, it looks like a Trump win by too much for the commies to cheat him out of it.
Still close. Might lose Arizona of all states (used to be the most Republican state in the country until massive immigration). That probably would mean Repubs have to take Wisconsin, which is looking good right now.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

gsjackson wrote:
November 3rd, 2020, 8:20 pm
Cornfed wrote:
November 3rd, 2020, 7:46 pm
Still close. Might lose Arizona of all states (used to be the most Republican state in the country until massive immigration). That probably would mean Repubs have to take Wisconsin, which is looking good right now.
I was shocked to see AZ turning blue.
MI, PA, NC, GA, and FLA are surprisingly good.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

There is something weird going on. It looks like the bad guys might steal the election after all.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

The key is PA. As I understand it there are some counties there that called the voters with invalid mail in ballots to have them correct them (no signature, no secrecy sleeve, etc). Other counties disallowed invalid ballots outright, but since the courts ruled in favor of allowing corrected mail-in ballots, the Republicans called foul and rightly so.

There should be an uniform rule, but in the absence a statewide law or rule, it is up to the individual counties to decide. That smacks of unfairness because ballots with errors will mostly be sent in by lesser educated voters which helps Democrats.

Strap yourself in for this controversy to be an issue in the coming days in PA.

Because of the Covid mess, mail in ballots were encouraged this year. That being the case, expect a final result to come as early as Wednesday and as late as Friday with the legal challenges to last even longer than that.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on November 3rd, 2020, 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
November 3rd, 2020, 10:06 pm
There is something weird going on. It looks like the bad guys might steal the election after all.
yaa there going to steal it, .. :D
Last edited by Moretorque on November 4th, 2020, 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dont worry guys. Those invalid ballots are only a few thousand. Trump is ahead by a lot more than that in the swing states. So his position is looking good and strong. He definitely has the upper hand now and is ahead in all the key swing states - Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.

I noticed a pattern. How come people in rural district areas tend to vote red and the big city areas vote blue? Lol. Is it because rural area Americans think for themselves whereas big city people listen to whatever the media tells them? Lol