Donald Trump has officially lost the 2020 presidential election. What's next?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Re: Donald Trump has officially lost the presidential election. MAGA fanatics TO commit mass suicide??

Post by Italianman »

As I predicted :oops:

It's about time, but also it's kind of a shame that he's finally somewhat conceded. It was quite a lot of fun watching him lose again, recount after recount, lawsuit after lawsuit, day after day. If you listen really well, you'll hear the sound of exploding MAGA heads.

Can you imagine being Qanon supporter and listening to total B.S. for the last 4 years, feeding you stories that Trump will win by a landslide, the cabal, the elite this & that, only to find out, its a pack of lies.  I feel for them, I really do :lol: If I was watching this as a movie I might dismiss it as being too far fetched! The levels of ridiculousness are going off the chart.

He still claims he can win because he wants his base of unwashed troglodytes sending him money. It's pretty funny how he was able to convinced his sycophant enabling rubes that the election was 'stolen' and they should part with their money (like fools)..so he can 'defend' his victory and defend 'fredums'. although most of the money is going to his coffer :lol: I remember trump getting into office with control of all three branches and doing nothing with it. Mocking Hillary up, nope.  Mexico paying for the wall, nope. Replacing ACA with a better program, nope.  Bringing business back to America, his clothing line still in China :lol:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Italianman
Freshman Poster

Re: Donald Trump has officially lost the presidential election. MAGA fanatics TO commit mass suicide??

Post by Italianman »

Of course this all good news if you're about making money and not some brain dead loser queer fanboi.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/1 ... omy-438487
“The Treasury Department’s attempt to prematurely end support that could be used for small businesses across the country when they are facing the prospect of new shutdowns is deeply irresponsible,” Biden spokesperson Kate Bedingfield said in a statement. “At this fragile moment, as the COVID and economic crises are re-accelerating, we should be reinforcing the government’s ability to respond and support the economy - not undermining it.”
That's great news! That means the Biden administration is going to turn on the financial hose like JFK. Under Trump, the CARES Act (the massive spending program approved by Congress at the onset of the pandemic in March) has only doled out a small portion of their available funds, in part because the Fed and the Treasury Department designed them so the government wouldn’t lose much money on the loans. Really f***ing stupid.

I should be able to get $200-300k for each of my businesses in a few months! :)
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Donald Trump has officially lost the 2020 presidential election. MAGA fanatics TO commit mass suicide??

Post by Winston »

PAG,
Trump just announced that the Dow Jones Industrial Average stock market has just reached its highest ever under his administration. How do you explain that? See below.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Re: Donald Trump has officially lost the 2020 presidential election. MAGA fanatics TO commit mass suicide??

Post by Italianman »

Winston wrote:
November 24th, 2020, 3:44 pm
PAG,
Trump just announced that the Dow Jones Industrial Average stock market has just reached its highest ever under his administration. How do you explain that? See below.

Well duh!

See above.

With the inept Donald Trump gone, the Biden administration will turn the financial hose on and kick the economy into overtime. And you can make a lot of money by purchasing and selling later as stocks increase in price. The data indicate that the economy has done considerably better under Democratic presidents since World War II.

So "investors" are just preparing for that.

8)
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

This is really all about money. Dumb rubes like Wilcox being played like a fiddle :lol:

:roll: :lol:

It's crazy how people believe what they believe because other people believe it, and not because they know whether or not it’s true. Other people often means other people in their social group, or tribe, rather than all other people in general.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Donald Trump has officially lost the 2020 presidential election. What's next?

Post by gsjackson »

It's crazy how many people believe what the corporate media tell them even though the media have proven time and again that they are nothing but agenda-driven propagandists. The president of the United States is a Russian agent -- yes, I believe. Oops, next. The president must be impeached over a phone call -- yeas, I believe. Oops, next. A vile pandemic has overtaken the world; economies must be destroyed and the world's population locked down under medical martial law -- yes, I believe. I believe anything the propagandists tell me.
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Re: Donald Trump has officially lost the 2020 presidential election. What's next?

Post by Italianman »

I guess it's all over for Trump. The PA Legislative session ends on Monday. The Republican Speaker & Majority Leader have both said they will NOT take up any bills to select Presidential electors :/
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Idiots falling for complete bullshit :lol:

Dumbshit: Can someone explain why all these allegedly rock-solid claims of election fraud are constantly suffuse with easily disprovable bullshit? Including bullshit purveyed by the top GOP elected official in Pennsylvania currently pursuing election fraud on behalf of the Trump Campaign?

Smartguy: The real goal of these rock-solid electoral fraud charges ( :lol: :lol: :lol: ) is to get the base so angry that they send their money to grifters who push shitty lawsuits and pocket the cash. Moreover, the objective isn't to make a reasoned argument demonstrating a proposition, it's to tar the other guy with a vague aura of illegitimacy. Same thing with "Russian interference". Only a fool would take any of these claims seriously.
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

Lol, rock-solid claims of election fraud...yup.

Idiot: So sorry to bother you, can I get some colorful pictures and some cool memoranda before making another $2 million dollar deposit?

Idiot: Hello, are you there? Is this real or what?

Scammer: why ask stupid questions? This is rock-solid. It's completely obvious

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Looks like Trump is planning to run again. See his latest email update below:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/news/news-zhjxtgbayb0
ICYMI: Statement by Donald J. Trump on the Unselect Committee
03/04/22

The actual conspiracy to defraud the United States was the Democrats rigging the Election, and the Fake News Media and the Unselect Committee covering it up. Few things could be more fraudulent, or met with more irregularities, than the Presidential Election of 2020. They refuse to cover the facts, such as just this week the special counsel in Wisconsin called for the decertification of the 2020 Election because of massive illegality, including election bribery, and the preying on the elderly for votes, which resulted in fraud of “95-100 percent turnout,” an impossibility, in at least 91 nursing homes. This is true with many other states, especially swing states. In Arizona, 204,430 mail-in ballots had mismatched signatures that were never sent to review, and 740,000 mail-in ballots had broken chain of custody, all far more necessary than the votes needed, 10,457, for “President Trump to win.” In Georgia, over 240 ballot harvesters have been identified in an illegal operation spanning multiple swing states, all caught on video.

The evidence is monumental but the Unselect Committee of politically partisan hacks, and someone who had a steaming hot affair with a Chinese spy, hides the facts. Judges and even justices of the United States Supreme Court, are afraid to even look, as was the Attorney General of the United States, who was so petrified of being held in contempt or being impeached by the Democrats, which they were constantly threatening him with, that he was virtually a broken man who allowed for the systemic violation of election laws and other things to take place.

The reason for January 6th was that millions of people in our Country know the Election was Rigged and Stolen, and Nancy Pelosi refused to put the requested 10,000+ troops in the Capitol three days earlier, as strongly recommended by me. She didn’t like “the look.”

The Unselect Committee’s sole goal is to try to prevent President Trump, who is leading by large margins in every poll, from running again for president, if I so choose. By so doing they are destroying democracy as we know it. Their lies and Marxist tactics against political opponents will not stop the truth, or the biggest political movement, Make America Great Again/America First, in the history of our Country. And now we have a war waging in Ukraine that would have never happened, record-setting inflation, an embarrassingly poorly executed withdrawal from Afghanistan, and an economy that is teetering, at best. All because of a corrupt Election result.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It looks like it's confirmed that Trump will run again for President.

flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Wasn't he complaining a year ago that the 2020 election had been fraudulently stolen from him? Lol, that guy. Pick your story. If elections can be stolen then it makes no sense to run in them. If you are going to run in an election then you must have some confidence in its legitimacy. (unless you plan to steal it yourself, I guess)