Get Vaccinated Or Be Barred From Commercial Airlines

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Neo
Junior Poster

Re: Get Vaccinated Or Be Barred From Commercial Airlines

Post by Neo »

I've said it before, but I think this will be just like a repeat of 9/11.

After 9/11 then there was the shoe bomber and other airplane bombers, which meant that people have to take off their belts and shoes and walk through body scanners in the USA to fly, despite the fact that maybe that was for 0.000001% of plane flights in the entire history of flight, even including the other fake terrorist events that were orchestrated. Oh and I almost forgot, in addition to the body scanners and disrobing, there is a wand that is used to scrub people's hands to test for explosives, as if any of this is real or could even be true, or as if normal people even think of such things.

So after this one, there of course are likely to be more viruses or variants of this virus, over the next 10 years or so, until more freedoms have been removed. We can already see this with lockdowns, and if this is stage one for a "virus" that kills 2% of the supposedly infected, imagine what will be implemented after a few more phases of this.

Look at the movie Contagion, look at the H1N1s, bird flu, and the rest. Those were likely just the set up, to mentally prepare people for what was planned. That movie Contagion itself is probably all the proof anyone needs to see what this is.

Just like that movie Enemy of the State, where I attempted to show people that it predicts 9/11 with the main secret agent's birthday being 9/11, with talks of blowing up buildings making it necessary to take away people's personal privacy and freedoms, etc. It's all there in that movie, if anyone even cared to look at it.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

mattyman wrote:
December 23rd, 2020, 6:48 pm
Boycott airlines that require vaccination.

Ignore over-reactions.

If you fschmit advocate terrorism, you're not doing yourself a service. THINK before you speak. You're trying to spin 'anyone who disagress with vaccines onflights is a terrorist'. f***ing THINK before you speak!
How do you think Soros won? He won by using terrorism. BLM and Antifa are terrorists. Democrats terrorize anyone who gets in their way. In a world of morons where reason is useless, only the threat of violence has any value. People who believe in peaceful politics are just morons.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

fschmidt wrote:
December 23rd, 2020, 11:09 pm
mattyman wrote:
December 23rd, 2020, 6:48 pm
Boycott airlines that require vaccination.

Ignore over-reactions.

If you fschmit advocate terrorism, you're not doing yourself a service. THINK before you speak. You're trying to spin 'anyone who disagress with vaccines onflights is a terrorist'. f***ing THINK before you speak!
How do you think Soros won? He won by using terrorism. BLM and Antifa are terrorists. Democrats terrorize anyone who gets in their way. In a world of morons where reason is useless, only the threat of violence has any value. People who believe in peaceful politics are just morons.
Have you killed anyone yet, or do you expect others to do your deeds, you shithouse. :roll:
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

@ yick and & fschmit. Get back on topic and cut this nonsense out. Get back to the discussion.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

@ Yohan, it sounds like you've bought-into the narrative. Covid is a plague. Shut-down everything or 'let virus rip'.

RE travel; only the elderly and people who're clinically-vulnerable (those with conditions such as diabetes, respiratory conditions who need the vaccine (they don't need to worry about having future kids by and large), Should get vaccinated. The rest of us who're under 60 who don't have those clinical vulnerabilities should go business as usual (as long as we don't live with people who're clinically vulnerable; the over 70's). The solution to the epidemic is combination of natural immunity and vaccines. The least susceptible should live their lives as normal. The most susceptible should get vaccinated (but not be forced). The list of 'clinically-vulnerable' is there on governments websites and healthcare organsation websites, as I will parrot.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

mattyman wrote:
December 24th, 2020, 6:24 pm
RE travel; only the elderly and people who're clinically-vulnerable (those with conditions such as diabetes, respiratory conditions who need the vaccine (they don't need to worry about having future kids by and large), Should get vaccinated. The rest of us who're under 60 who don't have those clinical vulnerabilities should go business as usual (as long as we don't live with people who're clinically vulnerable; the over 70's). The solution to the epidemic is combination of natural immunity and vaccines. The least susceptible should live their lives as normal. The most susceptible should get vaccinated (but not be forced). The list of 'clinically-vulnerable' is there on governments websites and healthcare organsation websites, as I will parrot.
Covid is a non-issue. On the other hand, idiocracy is a huge issue. Humanity has become unsustainably stupid. The vaccine may help solve this problem. If a reasonable percentage of those stupid enough to take it die or become infertile, then the human gene pool will improve. So I strongly encourage morons of all ages to take the vaccine. But of course they shouldn't inconvience non-morons by things like limiting air travel.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

RE
Covid is a non-issue. On the other hand, idiocracy is a huge issue. Humanity has become unsustainably stupid. The vaccine may help solve this problem. If a reasonable percentage of those stupid enough to take it die or become infertile, then the human gene pool will improve. So I strongly encourage morons of all ages to take the vaccine. But of course they shouldn't inconvience non-morons by things like limiting air travel.
:lol: Brilliant way of putting it!

Boy have people become stupid lemmings in recent times. How people believe the media without question, that's one thing that pisses me off and frustrates me more than anything. Yeah, on that angle there's probably a bit of a silver lining.

Anyway, joking aside; I hope Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab & all the other scum who've been paying the media companies to fear-monger get caught and face something akin to the Nuremberg trials when this is all over.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Fortunately, only Qantas Airlines has said it will make Covid vaccine passports a requirement for travel. The others have not stated as such.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/travel/2 ... rnational/

https://www.insider.com/covid-19-vaccin ... nt-2020-12
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

You won't be travelling by air anymore because most of the airlines will go out of business soon. Thousands of airlines are now parked and will probably never be used again.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2020 ... we-know-it
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

Neo wrote:
November 27th, 2020, 8:40 am
Anyhow, this just goes to prove that there is something going on.

There's no need to shut down the world for a virus. So called viruses and influenzas have been around for a long time now. No need to shut the world down just for that.

Deaths that are not even related to this virus are being attributed to it, which increases the death rate.

The testing of this virus is also bogus, because it tests for genetic material that could be from anything, not even necessarily a virus, and it is DNA that everyone has. It is just a matter of how much the sample is diluted or magnified before a person is negative or positive.

Also, a person can take ten tests and five can be negative and five can be positive, all in one day. It is a bogus test.

It has also been stated that many of the world's children are going to become impoverished because of this world wide shut down, and many more may starve that would not have starved to death otherwise.

Also, many people have lost their businesses and livelihoods over this.

It's just like 9/11. After 9/11 then loss of personal freedoms, TSA pat downs and body scanning and scanners at every airport, in the Land of the Free. They even have a little wand that they use to scrape a person's skin to "test for explosives," as if any of that terrorist nonsense had any authenticity to it.
Exactly Neo! A blind man can see that there is something deeper going on. And I've said the same thing. Why is the world shutting down and imposing vaccination requirements for a virus that most people will recover from? It's been dramatized to control people. The writing is on the wall.