Get Vaccinated Or Be Barred From Commercial Airlines

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Neo
Junior Poster

Re: Get Vaccinated Or Be Barred From Commercial Airlines

Post by Neo »

Yohan wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 5:53 am
Neo wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 5:03 am
That's the thing, Yohan.
This is not just about visiting foreign countries. This is about power and control.
This is like the second step. Soon there will be more steps, and by steps I mean there will be more things that a person must be vaccinated for.

What I am saying is, although it doesn't appear like the vaccine is mandatory yet, it soon will be, by increments. Soon a person will not be able to do anything without proof of multiple vaccines....
There is no proof yet for what you say, Neo.
What you say is nothing but pure speculation.
Only time will tell us what the ultimate goal is.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Yohan wrote:
[

And so is the notion that these vaccinations would either stop the spread of this virus, if it exists, or cure a severe case of it. And unfounded speculation at that. All the so-called testing measures is whether symptoms are mitigated in people who test positive in the PCR test, whatever the hell that finds (and don't tell me it's SARS COV2 because it isn't). And you know, other things will mitigate the symptoms too -- like time.

https://www.unz.com/mwhitney/heres-why- ... d-vaccine/

It's all a colossal fraud, and you're demanding that fundamental freedoms be curtailed in order to deal with a medical event (assuming it is one) that is at worst comparable to the seasonal flu. Don't you follow the numbers at all, or do you swallow whole whatever the corporate media feed you?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

gsjackson wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 7:15 am
Yohan wrote:

And so is the notion that these vaccinations would either stop the spread of this virus, if it exists, or cure a severe case of it.
Nobody knows that, it has to be tested and as a guideline it should be tested with more than 60.000 people and research after vaccination should be more than 6 months. It's now too early to claim it is effective or it is harmful etc.

Here in Japan it is obligatory, that any vaccine from EU or USA or from otherwise has to be tested again after arrival in Japan before being released for general use.

The problem here in Japan and also South Korea is that we do not have enough sick people - people here are disciplined and try to avoid being infected (mask, distance, keep hands clean etc.) and medical treatment is very good and nothing to worry about a medical bill as everybody has a health insurance.

It will take in Japan several months more than in US and EU until any vaccine against covid-19 is available for the public.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

COVID Vaccine Passports Are Coming!

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

COVID passports are coming! Either get vaccinated or never be permitted to travel via airline again.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ano ... ial-travel
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

The British government have now said that you will be issued with a vaccine card once you get your jabs even though last week they said they wouldn't be issuing any such things.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

yick wrote:
December 7th, 2020, 11:51 pm
The British government have now said that you will be issued with a vaccine card once you get your jabs even though last week they said they wouldn't be issuing any such things.
I can't wait to see how quickly anti-vaxxers like @Cornfed and @Winston line up for their vaccine shots once they realize they can't travel without a Covid passport card. Then again, Cornfed can't really afford to travel anywhere.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 7th, 2020, 11:54 pm
I can't wait to see how quickly anti-vaxxers like @Cornfed and @Winston line up for their vaccine shots once they realize they can't travel without a Covid passport card. Then again, Cornfed can't really afford to travel anywhere.
True!

At this moment there are 13 large pharma related companies worldwide (including China and Russia) which are into research for a vaccine against covid-19. - So far 5 of them are ready to deliver worldwide within December of this year, pending permission to do so from authorities.

I expect there will be plenty of vaccines (Western/Russian/Chinese) available within the coming 3 months.

It is less about airlines, but more about many countries which will demand from international passengers to show a valid covid-19 vaccination certificate on arrival and if not available, these passengers at their cost will be confined in a quarantine hotel room for 15 nights. - If they refuse quarantine because they are unwilling or unable to pay they will be sent back.

Of course airlines serving these countries will have to comply with those immigration rules and will likely insist on proof of a covid-19 vaccination during check-in. - What else can they do? If they transport a passenger who clearly did not identify to enter legally the country of destination, he will be sent back and the airline will be fined.

Of course a vaccine is much cheaper than 15 nights in quarantine and several covid-19 testing.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

If you think about it, similar things happened after the so-called airplane terrorist bombings and other such false flags and hoaxes.

Soon after fake terrorism event X happens, then the American people who wish to fly then must pass through body scanners or get a pat down somewhere, and oftentimes a person must get his hand swabbed by some wand to test for explosives, as if any real person actually dreams up such nonsense.

Now people will have to show vaccination cards, if they want to fly to someplace.

Anyone interested can go back and look at the footage the day of 9/11 and see from the commentary that the events of that day must have been foreknown. Most terrorism is a boogey man, just as this virus is.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: COVID Vaccine Passports Are Coming!

Post by fschmidt »

December 7th, 2020, 9:28 pm
COVID passports are coming! Either get vaccinated or never be permitted to travel via airline again.
Have you been vaccinated yet? Please take it as soon as possible.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

fschmidt wrote:
December 8th, 2020, 11:55 am
I will gladly get it as soon as it’s available just as I get a flu shot each year.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

December 7th, 2020, 11:54 pm
yick wrote:
December 7th, 2020, 11:51 pm
What are you talking about? Diversity is our strength so there are plenty of negro and other third world doctors to bribe for a vaccination certificate.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

December 8th, 2020, 3:49 pm
fschmidt wrote:
I will gladly get it as soon as it’s available just as I get a flu shot each year.
Sounds me the right way to go. We felt ill for a week or more every year a few times during winter season.
We did not even think about any vaccination at that time. Maybe it did not even exist.

It was about in 2008 the Japan National Insurance was asking everybody if interested to show up voluntarily for vaccination against flu and pneumonia.

I and wife also took the flu shot and the only side effect as every year was a little pain for a few days in the left upper arm.

This year it was for free, as medical institutions are worried about the possibility, that a patient might catch corona-virus/pneumonia/flu at the same time and this is really life threatening.

Pneumonia vaccine every 5 years does not cause any side effect at all.

Since then we never got any cold, coughing, bronchitis, flu again etc. We were surprised, this kind of vaccine for sure is very effective.

---------------------------

About this new corona-vaccine, it is true that because of this very urgent situation, it was hastily researched and is still under testing, but so far I guess all these 5 drug producers tested their products with likely more than 100.000 people already.

Another 8 drug producers will soon start testing their vaccine products with humans.

Likely three of these corona-vaccines will be available in Japan after testing them again in Japan around March 2021.

Up to March 2021 these vaccines will be given to several millions of people already, everywhere in UK, in China, in Indonesia, in Russia.

So far my experience with medical institutions in Japan is very good. I see no reason why to mistrust them.

Airlines are planning to resume regular flights Japan - Thailand beginning of April 2021 - air fare is moderate - and I want to go to my second home, but hopefully without spending 15 days in a quarantine facility after arrival in Thailand and after boarding my return flight entering Japan again -and this all at my cost.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Yohan wrote:
December 8th, 2020, 8:04 pm
December 8th, 2020, 3:49 pm
fschmidt wrote:
Sounds me the right way to go. We felt ill for a week or more every year a few times during winter season.
We did not even think about any vaccination at that time. Maybe it did not even exist.

It was about in 2008 the Japan National Insurance was asking everybody if interested to show up voluntarily for vaccination against flu and pneumonia.

I and wife also took the flu shot and the only side effect as every year was a little pain for a few days in the left upper arm.

This year it was for free, as medical institutions are worried about the possibility, that a patient might catch corona-virus/pneumonia/flu at the same time and this is really life threatening.

Pneumonia vaccine every 5 years does not cause any side effect at all.

Since then we never got any cold, coughing, bronchitis, flu again etc. We were surprised, this kind of vaccine for sure is very effective.

---------------------------

About this new corona-vaccine, it is true that because of this very urgent situation, it was hastily researched and is still under testing, but so far I guess all these 5 drug producers tested their products with likely more than 100.000 people already.

Another 8 drug producers will soon start testing their vaccine products with humans.

Likely three of these corona-vaccines will be available in Japan after testing them again in Japan around March 2021.

Up to March 2021 these vaccines will be given to several millions of people already, everywhere in UK, in China, in Indonesia, in Russia.

So far my experience with medical institutions in Japan is very good. I see no reason why to mistrust them.

Airlines are planning to resume regular flights Japan - Thailand beginning of April 2021 - air fare is moderate - and I want to go to my second home, but hopefully without spending 15 days in a quarantine facility after arrival in Thailand and after boarding my return flight entering Japan again -and this all at my cost.
It's amazing that Cornfed, Winston, and FSchmidt think they can jeer me out of managing my own health care strategy. I don't know what has become of this forum, but it has become as mindless as I could possibly imagine. It is full of miserable people who hate that others refuse to be miserable with them.

I first noticed the wackiness a few years ago when I described my plans to handle cancer. Winston piped in with jeers that I should never undergo modern, cutting edge, oncological care. He said it was stupid to not do cheaper, alternative cancer treatments instead. There seems to be resentment here over having choices, options, and means, but it has grown and gotten out of control.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

December 8th, 2020, 9:06 pm
It's amazing that Cornfed, Winston, and FSchmidt think they can jeer me out of managing my own health care strategy.
No-one is trying to do this. I applaud your intention of pretending to manage your own health care strategy by taking any injection your organ grinders put in front of you, particularly in this case. As I understand it, there is a move to give blacks preferential access to the vaccine. I think this is great, and in fact there should be true reparations by giving only blacks access to the vaccine.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

December 8th, 2020, 9:06 pm
It's amazing that Cornfed, Winston, and FSchmidt think they can jeer me out of managing my own health care strategy. I don't know what has become of this forum, but it has become as mindless as I could possibly imagine. It is full of miserable people who hate that others refuse to be miserable with them.

I first noticed the wackiness a few years ago when I described my plans to handle cancer. Winston piped in with jeers that I should never undergo modern, cutting edge, oncological care. He said it was stupid to not do cheaper, alternative cancer treatments instead. There seems to be resentment here over having choices, options, and means, but it has grown and gotten out of control.
I do not understand it either, there is a certain group of people, who reject everything coming from medical doctors as conspiracy, lie etc. but find it perfectly normal to fight covid-19 by drinking cleaning agents, which causing them to die.

Others recommend intake of zinc, but ignore totally that while zinc is important for health, excess zinc can be very harmful - others are religious bigots, claiming blood transfusions which saved countless lives, are a sin and to pray and die is better for your afterlife.... :lol:

-------------

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-res ... 9-patients

November 24, 2020
Hydroxychloroquine doesn’t benefit hospitalized COVID-19 patients

Hydroxychloroquine does not protect you against Covid-19, it is a prescription drug against Malaria, rheumatic disorders etc.
New studies found it is not effective against Covid-19, regardless what quacks are telling you.