Get Vaccinated Or Be Barred From Commercial Airlines

Discuss news and current events around the world.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Get Vaccinated Or Be Barred From Commercial Airlines

Post by yick »

Yohan wrote:
November 28th, 2020, 7:02 pm
fschmidt wrote:
November 28th, 2020, 6:37 pm
Yohan wrote:
November 28th, 2020, 5:46 pm
CE is not wrong if he thinks either accept vaccination or stay in your own country, not allowed to travel abroad.
I pray for your death as well. People like CE and Yohan need to be exterminated, they are a plague on humanity.
I wonder if this comment against me - see text above - is still acceptable by HA-Forum rules....Reported!
The question of whether vaccines work is actually irrelevant. If vaccines work then those who want them can take them, and this should make them safe from people who don't take them. The only reason that anyone would want to force others to take a vaccine is because they are tyrannical scum. Such people simply need to die, there is no other way to deal with such people.
This is not what I said, do not put words into my mouth with your untrue comments.

As I said in previous comments, nobody will force you to accept a vaccination in your own country - however other countries will not allow you to enter or will send you into quarantine for 2 weeks and insist on intensive testing at your cost - or if you cannot or do not want to pay, they will send you back immediately.

Airlines have to consider for international flights immigration rules of the country of destination (passport, visa, other requirements).
If they fail to do so, they might be fined.
Nothing will be done about it, Yohan - but it's just the rantings of a mentally deranged madman.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Yohan wrote:
November 28th, 2020, 9:03 pm
The corona-virus exists, and it is not a hoax
No it doesn't, only the vaccines exist.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:
November 28th, 2020, 7:02 pm
fschmidt wrote:
November 28th, 2020, 6:37 pm
Yohan wrote:
November 28th, 2020, 5:46 pm
CE is not wrong if he thinks either accept vaccination or stay in your own country, not allowed to travel abroad.
I pray for your death as well. People like CE and Yohan need to be exterminated, they are a plague on humanity.
I wonder if this comment against me - see text above - is still acceptable by HA-Forum rules....Reported!
You are directly controverting the spirit of this forum by advocating travel restrictions that threaten the very existence of doing what this forum is all about. It is people like you who should be banned.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
November 29th, 2020, 10:36 pm
You are directly controverting the spirit of this forum by advocating travel restrictions that threaten the very existence of doing what this forum is all about. It is people like you who should be banned.
This has nothing to do with me.

International travel restrictions banning people with infectious diseases to board airplanes exist since long time.
Nothing new about it.

No airline is interested to transport foreigners who are suffering of high fever, diarrhea, tuberculosis, pneumonia, yellow fever, cholera etc. and during a pandemic like now, people suffering of covid-19.

Of course no country is willing to receive such foreign tourists who are already seriously sick on arrival.

A commerical airliner is not an air ambulance.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:
November 29th, 2020, 11:04 pm
Cornfed wrote:
November 29th, 2020, 10:36 pm
This has nothing to do with me.

International travel restrictions banning people with infectious diseases to board airplanes exist since long time.
Nothing new about it.

No airline is interested to transport foreigners who are suffering of high fever, diarrhea, tuberculosis, pneumonia, yellow fever, cholera etc. and during a pandemic like now, people suffering of covid-19.

Of course no country is willing to receive such foreign tourists who are already seriously sick on arrival.

A commerical airliner is not an air ambulance.
But you are not just advocating they not transport people proven to be sick. You are advocating they not transport regular people who will not take an injection on trust. Shame on you, you senile old fool.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
November 29th, 2020, 11:10 pm
But you are not just advocating they not transport people proven to be sick. You are advocating they not transport regular people who will not take an injection on trust. Shame on you, you senile old fool.
Can you read? If yes read the regulation about entering as a foreigner to your own country. Mandatory quarantine!

And this is exactly the opposite what I want - I want a vaccine as soon as possible to show up with a good reason, why I can travel and enter foreign countries without spending time in quarantine and wasting money for medical attests.

You should complain to the immigration office of NZ if you really want your government to let everybody into your own country without any check.
https://www.immigration.govt.nz/about-u ... exceptions
https://www.immigration.govt.nz/about-u ... exceptions

Border restrictions: how to enter New Zealand or request to travel
The New Zealand border is currently closed to almost all travellers to help stop the spread of COVID-19.

Everyone in New Zealand is required to follow health instructions that are in place relating to COVID-19.

If you do not comply with these requirements, you may be liable for detention or deportation for breaching the conditions of your visa.

You may need to pay a fee
From 10 August 2020, most applicants are charged a fee to apply for a Critical Purpose Visitor Visa or Critical Purpose Variation of Conditions. The fee you have to pay may change depending on your country of citizenship and where you are now.

Managed isolation and quarantine
Travellers to New Zealand from all countries are tested for COVID-19 and a 14-day managed quarantine or isolation is mandatory.

You are legally required to obtain a Managed Isolation Allocation system voucher confirming your place in a managed isolation facility before boarding a flight.

WARNING
If you do not have a voucher confirming your allocation in a managed Isolation facility you will not be able to board your flight to New Zealand.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 12:12 am
And this is exactly the opposite what I want - I want a vaccine as soon as possible to show up with a good reason
And that is why you are a senile old fool. It is a shame. You were a good advocate with me for men on that old forum, but that was a decade ago and now you are a senile old fool. I guess people change over the years, but it is a shame you couldn't have shut up or died or something.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

yick wrote:
November 29th, 2020, 7:49 pm
Nothing will be done about it, Yohan - but it's just the rantings of a mentally deranged madman.
Thanks for your comment.
Of course, nothing will be done about it.

These anti-vaxx-people are of very low intelligence, they do not understand that the majority of governments worldwide is refusing to accept tourists from abroad or sending them into quarantine and asking for medical attests etc. and this all costs a lot of money and is a waste of time.

Those entry restrictions by governments are however understandable especially in case travellers from countries with a high infection rate want to enter countries with low infection rates as up to now there is no vaccine available and not even a standard procedure how to treat infected people.

I am also now confined in Japan, unable to travel to abroad, not possible at this moment for my family to visit our second home in Thailand. - Except of course if we are willing to pay for expensive airfare, paying for expensive testings and additional insurances and sit in a hotel room 14 days after arrival in Thailand and not so sure if we can come back to Japan later on without restrictions.

However the situation for us is not that bad, there are no travel restrictions within all Japan, only recommendations - please, wear a mask, wash your hands with alcohol, report immediately if you feel bad (no problem about medical bills, everybody in Japan has a health insurance), keep distance, avoid small rooms for meetings etc.

What I can do is now only to wait it out - in case a vaccine is available of course such restrictions will be lifted and back to normal. This will still take months, millions of people will line up, volunteers first served...ready to travel - but people who refuse will have to stay in their own home or somewhere in costly quarantine facilities... what else? I see no other solution.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 12:30 am
And that is why you are a senile old fool. It is a shame. You were a good advocate with me for men on that old forum, but that was a decade ago and now you are a senile old fool. I guess people change over the years, but it is a shame you couldn't have shut up or died or something.
Please don't argue with these morons. Instead, encourage them to take the vaccine. Hopefully they will die of it.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 1:03 am
Cornfed wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 12:30 am
Please don't argue with these morons. Instead, encourage them to take the vaccine. Hopefully they will die of it.
Hey, I'm doing both. As management consultants say, Not X or Y, X AND Y.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Yohan wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 12:39 am
yick wrote:

These anti-vaxx-people are of very low intelligence,
Not if academic credentials and socio-economic status reflect intelligence (I know, there's often no correlation). All surveys have shown anti-vaxxers to be well above the average in those categories. They are high-information voters, as the expression has it, who avail themselves of information you never look at, and they find it persuasive.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

gsjackson wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 2:00 am
Yohan wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 12:39 am
yick wrote:

These anti-vaxx-people are of very low intelligence,
Not if academic credentials and socio-economic status reflect intelligence (I know, there's often no correlation). All surveys have shown anti-vaxxers to be well above the average in those categories. They are high-information voters, as the expression has it, who avail themselves of information you never look at, and they find it persuasive.

If a person wanted to have monkey kidney cells or chicken egg cell fragments in his body, then he would eat them. The person's digestive tract is bypassed when foreign animal's DNA and cell fragments are injected. And that's what many if not most vaccines are.

Some vaccines are even made from the replicated cells of human fetuses. And those get injected into people who are not that same person.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Neo wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 2:17 am

If a person wanted to have monkey kidney cells or chicken egg cell fragments in his body, then he would eat them. The person's digestive tract is bypassed when foreign animal's DNA and cell fragments are injected. And that's what many if not most vaccines are.

Some vaccines are even made from the replicated cells of human fetuses. And those get injected into people who are not that same person.
I hear you, Neo, and it is true what you say.

But how does this knowledge help you in any way to get on an international flight and disembark in a foreign country and not being sent to a quarantine facility for the next 14 days, tested several time after arrival at your cost before being allowed to move around without restrictions?

Still there is no other choice but quarantine/testing as there is no vaccine yet available for ordinary citizens for Covid-19 - but what about future?

In future there will likely be a choice - vaccination - and if refused it will be quarantine, testing at your cost and this is expensive - or the worst scenario is not allowed to board an international flight or sent back immediately after arrival...

Of course if you live in a wide country like USA, you can travel within your own nation easily using your car and maybe also enter Mexico and Canada - but if you live in a country, which is rather small and an island, like Japan or New Zealand, you have no other choice but to use an airplane when you want to travel abroad.

Also if you live in Brazil, or China or Russia, you might consider to stay in your own wide country.... but the situation is fairly different in South Korea, or Taiwan ....

Yes, I can get out of Japan for Thailand to my second home, but it will cost me additionally about USD 2.500,- - for quarantine, medical certificates, testing on arrival etc.

Question: Is it worth it?
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Yohan wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 4:32 am
Neo wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 2:17 am

I hear you, Neo, and it is true what you say.

But how does this knowledge help you in any way to get on an international flight and disembark in a foreign country and not being sent to a quarantine facility for the next 14 days, tested several time after arrival at your cost before being allowed to move around without restrictions?

Still there is no other choice but quarantine/testing as there is no vaccine yet available for ordinary citizens for Covid-19 - but what about future?

In future there will likely be a choice - vaccination - and if refused it will be quarantine, testing at your cost and this is expensive - or the worst scenario is not allowed to board an international flight or sent back immediately after arrival...

Of course if you live in a wide country like USA, you can travel within your own nation easily using your car and maybe also enter Mexico and Canada - but if you live in a country, which is rather small and an island, like Japan or New Zealand, you have no other choice but to use an airplane when you want to travel abroad.

Also if you live in Brazil, or China or Russia, you might consider to stay in your own wide country.... but the situation is fairly different in South Korea, or Taiwan ....

Yes, I can get out of Japan for Thailand to my second home, but it will cost me additionally about USD 2.500,- - for quarantine, medical certificates, testing on arrival etc.

Question: Is it worth it?
That's the thing, Yohan.

This is not just about visiting foreign countries. This is about power and control.

This is like the second step. Soon there will be more steps, and by steps I mean there will be more things that a person must be vaccinated for.

What I am saying is, although it doesn't appear like the vaccine is mandatory yet, it soon will be, by increments. Soon a person will not be able to do anything without proof of multiple vaccines (being injected with foreign DNA, animal cell fragments, aluminum, mercury, and many things that should not be injected).

It really seems as if someone wants everyone to be vaccinated, and if you watch their comments in the media, that is what is being said: they want the whole world to be vaccinated.

And for what?

And it is also implied that much of this hysteria will never end until the world has been vaccinated, several times.

You really have to watch what they say in the media several times to understand what they're really doing.

I know you are not American, but it was similar with 9/11, the shoe bomber, and other airplane bombers. Because of these false flags and hoaxes, now people can't fly here unless they get body scanned or patted down, and they have to take off their shoes and their belts. This is a loss of freedom, and this is what fake terrorism is all about: an excuse to remove people's rights.

And what is the purpose of removing people's rights slowly over time? Because this is the Land of the Free, unlike China, for example.

Also the purpose of vaccination is not for health or preventative medicine. This is not a noble cause.

If this were noble, abortion would be illegal, for example. Millions of unborn babies have been murdered right in the womb. Yet this is supposed to be about saving lives? Ending abortion would be a start and a better noble goal than this vaccination for a non-existent virus.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Neo wrote:
November 30th, 2020, 5:03 am
That's the thing, Yohan.
This is not just about visiting foreign countries. This is about power and control.
This is like the second step. Soon there will be more steps, and by steps I mean there will be more things that a person must be vaccinated for.

What I am saying is, although it doesn't appear like the vaccine is mandatory yet, it soon will be, by increments. Soon a person will not be able to do anything without proof of multiple vaccines....
There is no proof yet for what you say, Neo.
What you say is nothing but pure speculation.

I share the opinion of medical research in Japan and Korea, which expects the Covid-19 virus will likely disappear after one or two years by itself if enough people receive the vaccination, because the virus will fail more and more to infect people who are nearby an infected person.
At least here in Asia in the cities with high population density.

However still there is no vaccination available, not enough even in near future to vaccine all volunteers, it will take month to produce vaccine and vaccinate people who show up by themselves.

The person who is refusing will not be forced into vaccination in the States, or UK/EU or here in Japan or South Korea...

However if you want to travel abroad, likely the country of destination will NOT let you in without offering any proof that you are not infected -
vaccination (cheap and easy) is one way to go, another way is quarantine/testing (takes 2 weeks and is expensive). Your choice...

For me, I will prefer the vaccination after it is available. Here in Japan, as it is not connected with USA/EU by regular contracts regarding vaccine safety, another trial will take place during the next months before it will be available to the public.
If this were noble, abortion would be illegal, for example. Millions of unborn babies have been murdered right in the womb. Yet this is supposed to be about saving lives? Ending abortion would be a start and a better noble goal than this vaccination for a non-existent virus.
It's a totally different issue, somehow off-topic.

I am from Europe/Japan and this is not under discussion in my region. Legally seen, within 3 to 5 months depending on EU countries and Japan, abortion is legal and nobody complains - neither the feminists as women have clearly a choice - nor men who often prefer not to pay child support. However late abortion is strictly illegal. This restriction is strongly respected.

-----------------
USA is different, very much more into violence between pro and anti abortion activists.

In USA abortion is a big issue as it allows in some states even late abortion - even a few days before birth - there is the story of Dr. Tiller, who made big money from women for doing such late abortions, he was killed in a church by an anti-abortion activist.

Don't ask me what such an abortion doctor is doing in a church....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Tiller
George Richard Tiller (August 8, 1941 – May 31, 2009) was an American physician from Wichita, Kansas. He gained national attention as the medical director of Women's Health Care Services, which was one of only three abortion clinics nationwide at the time which provided late termination of pregnancy.

During his tenure with the center, which began in 1975 and continued the medical practice of his father, Tiller was frequently targeted with protest and violence by anti-abortion groups and individuals. His clinic was firebombed in 1986. In 1993 Tiller was shot in both arms by anti-abortion extremist Shelley Shannon; she was sentenced to 23 years in prison and was released in 2018. On May 31, 2009, Tiller was fatally shot in the side of the head by anti-abortion extremist Scott Roeder while Tiller served as an usher during the Sunday morning service at his church in Wichita. Roeder was convicted of murder on January 29, 2010, and sentenced to life imprisonment.

I wonder what Cornfed thinks about it - to outlaw abortion within the black communities and force those pregnant black women, even black teens, to carry out their wanted and also their unwanted babies.... Hallo, Cornfed...