Get Vaccinated Or Be Barred From Commercial Airlines

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Get Vaccinated Or Be Barred From Commercial Airlines

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

For all the idiots having emotive tantrums about refusing the covid vaccine, this is where things are going. If you refuse the vaccines, you'll be barred from flying commercial airlines.

Probably a moot point because the anti-vaxx members making the most noise here can barely afford to travel internationally anyhow.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Get Vaccinated Or Be Barred From Commercial Airlines

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 27th, 2020, 7:25 am
For all the idiots having emotive tantrums about refusing the covid vaccine, this is where things are going. If you refuse the vaccines, you'll be barred from flying commercial airlines.
Please go to the vet and get your shot asap and then report back on all the horrible effects it has on you. It should be good for a laugh.
Last edited by Cornfed on November 28th, 2020, 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

This is the total takeover at hand..
Time to Hide!
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Anyhow, this just goes to prove that there is something going on.

There's no need to shut down the world for a virus. So called viruses and influenzas have been around for a long time now. No need to shut the world down just for that.

Deaths that are not even related to this virus are being attributed to it, which increases the death rate.

The testing of this virus is also bogus, because it tests for genetic material that could be from anything, not even necessarily a virus, and it is DNA that everyone has. It is just a matter of how much the sample is diluted or magnified before a person is negative or positive.

Also, a person can take ten tests and five can be negative and five can be positive, all in one day. It is a bogus test.

It has also been stated that many of the world's children are going to become impoverished because of this world wide shut down, and many more may starve that would not have starved to death otherwise.

Also, many people have lost their businesses and livelihoods over this.

It's just like 9/11. After 9/11 then loss of personal freedoms, TSA pat downs and body scanning and scanners at every airport, in the Land of the Free. They even have a little wand that they use to scrape a person's skin to "test for explosives," as if any of that terrorist nonsense had any authenticity to it.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Cornfed wrote:
November 27th, 2020, 7:29 am
Please go to the vet and get your shot asap and then report back on all the horrible effects it has on you. In should be good for a laugh.
Oh wait, going to the vet would imply some agency. I mean, after the vet comes to you to give you your shot, please report the horrible effects to us.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
November 27th, 2020, 7:29 am
Please go to the vet and get your shot asap and then report back on all the horrible effects it has on you. In should be good for a laugh.
Spoken just like someone who understands he won't be going ANYWHERE else in the world, not only because he can't afford it, but also because he is too afraid to get a vaccine.

I guess you'll just shrivel up and die where you sit then!

:mrgreen:
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Should this vaccine produced by various companies in several countries (or at least one of them) really work, you can be assured until the corona-virus is not totally gone, airlines will insist that all passengers on international flights need a vaccination before being allowed to board their airplanes.

It's not really about the airlines themselves, but airlines have to follow the immigration rules of the countries of destination of their flights.

I doubt if any country at least here in Asia will let you in without vaccination - more likely they will send you to quarantine for 14 days, testing etc. and it is you, the traveller who has to pay for that - and if you are unable or unwilling to pay, you will be sent back from where you come from with the next flight without even able to leave the transit area within the airport.
Last edited by Yohan on November 27th, 2020, 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Yohan wrote:
November 27th, 2020, 10:40 am
Should this vaccine produced by various companies in several countries (or at least one of them) really work, you can be assure until the corona-virus is not totally gone, airlines will insist that all passengers on international flights need a vaccination before being allowed to board their airplanes.

It's not really about the airlines themselves, but airlines have to follow the immigration rules of the countries of destination of their flights.

I doubt if any country at least here in Asia will let you in without vaccination - more likely they will send you to quarantine for 14 days, testing etc. and it is you, the traveller who has to pay for that - and if you are unable or unwilling to pay, you will be sent back from where you come from with the next flight without even able to leave the transit area within the airport.
It stands to be a good thing Yohan. Anything that keeps filth like Cornfed, and the few here in his "amen corner," unable to travel abroad should be encouraged in my book.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I bet if you asked all these anti-vaxxers if they want loads of unvaccinated Chinese people to descend onto their shores (or wherever they live...) I bet they would all say 'no' I bet they want them all vaccinated in China and have a vaccine visa before they board the plane.

They might not have to take the vaccine and they don't have to but they will find their tiny little world getting a lot smaller these next few years.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

yick wrote:
November 27th, 2020, 7:33 pm
I bet if you asked all these anti-vaxxers if they want loads of unvaccinated Chinese people to descend onto their shores (or wherever they live...) I bet they would all say 'no' I bet they want them all vaccinated in China and have a vaccine visa before they board the plane.

They might not have to take the vaccine and they don't have to but they will find their tiny little world getting a lot smaller these next few years.
Who the f**k are you addressing this to? If you can read you know that everyone on this site who is critical of the scamdemic thinks "the virus" is on a range between not all that and an outright hoax, and have given a million reasons why. Why would we care at all whether anybody else gets vaccinated for it?

I don't really have words for people who are not only fine with the curtailment by petty tyrants of longstanding human rights -- freedom of movement being among the most longstanding of them in the Anglo-American jurisprudential tradition -- but seem positively gleeful about it. It's disgusting, absolutely disgusting. Guess you've been in China too long because you sound like an on-the-make, low-level communist apparatchik.
Last edited by gsjackson on November 27th, 2020, 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

November 27th, 2020, 11:02 am
It stands to be a good thing Yohan. Anything that keeps filth like Cornfed, and the few here in his "amen corner," unable to travel abroad should be encouraged in my book.
I pray for your death and the death of all who want to restrict the freedom of others for no reason.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I understand where you are from there was a tradition to call good old negros "Uncle" or "Aunt", like Uncle Tom and Aunt Jemima. It is a shame that despite all the gibs you have apparently been given, an old negro like you will not comport himself in order to earn such a title. Despite in fact being an Uncle Tom, you have chosen to be bitter and twisted and so you will never be affectionately or non-ironically be called "Uncle". Shame about that.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

gsjackson wrote:
November 27th, 2020, 7:54 pm
yick wrote:

Who the f**k are you addressing this to? If you can read you know that everyone on this site who is critical of the scamdemic thinks "the virus" is on a range between not all that and an outright hoax, and have given a million reasons why. Why would we care at all whether anybody else gets vaccinated for it?

I don't really have words for people who are not only fine with the curtailment by petty tyrants of longstanding human rights -- freedom of movement being among the most longstanding of them in the Anglo-American jurisprudential tradition -- but seem positively gleeful about it. It's disgusting, absolutely disgusting. Guess you've been in China too long because you sound like an on-the-make, low-level communist apparatchik.
I don't think vaccines solve problems but rather create them.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

gsjackson wrote:
November 27th, 2020, 7:54 pm
yick wrote:

Who the f**k are you addressing this to?
Whoever it f***ing applies to. If the cap fits... but don't think you are on my mind even for a nanosecond as to think 'how can I wind up gsjackson on happier abroad' :lol:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

fschmidt wrote:
November 27th, 2020, 7:58 pm
I pray for your death and the death of all who want to restrict the freedom of others for no reason.
What an absolute tit.