Have Chinese Communists infiltrated Western governments and corporations?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Winston
Site Admin

Have Chinese Communists infiltrated Western governments and corporations?

Post by Winston »

Dang is this true?

LEAK CONFIRMED: Chinese Communists Have Infiltrated Top Companies, Governments In US, UK, Australia

Multiple media outlets confirm that potentially thousands of Chinese Communist Party members have infiltrated the West

https://nationalfile.com/leak-confirmed ... australia/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Have Chinese Communists infiltrated Western governments and corporations?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

While the CCP are a bunch of evil fuckers with zero regard for human life or decency, this story is a bit of a nothingburger... pretty much any businessman in China HAS to be a part of the CCP pretty much by default. You don't get anywhere if you aren't. It's like in Nazi Germany, millions of normal people were members despite not necessarily fanatically agreeing with Hitler. Take pope Benedict for instance, he was in the Hitler Jugend not because of how much he hated Jews, but because it was just "the thing to do".

Jack Ma is also a CCP member but I don't believe he's some sort of creepy ideologue.

The dangerous part of course is the involvement of Marxists in academics. This has gone on for decades and has little to do with the Chinese, although no doubt China welcomes far-left thought being promoted as those people tend to get a boner at the mere mention of Mao or Stalin.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But the article is saying that China has infiltrated western governments and corporations and big tech. Is that true or just a conspiracy theory or something in the middle?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
December 15th, 2020, 1:43 am
But the article is saying that China has infiltrated western governments and corporations and big tech. Is that true or just a conspiracy theory or something in the middle?
It's true to a degree... it is well-known, for instance, that China has successfully infiltrated the Australian government for quite a while. Some members of the government have been found in possession of questionable ties to Chinese intelligence agencies. It's all now under greater scrutinity due to the trade row between the Aussies and the Chinese... essentially, they flew under the radar for years, turning Australia into a borderline Chinese colony until finally this year tensions reached a boiling point and the 'Stralians started taking some much-needed action.

I cannot speak for other countries in the world and assume things have gone this far, but it's a fair assumption that China has a finger in the pot even in nations like America. The European Union meanwhile is deeply divided on the China issue... some countries such as Greece and Italy are bankrolled by the Chinese directly and CCP operatives buy up companies en masse while many Italians go bankrupt during lockdown... it's all pretty damn shady and causes a lot of Europeans to hate China. Not to mention the 'donated' medical supply which turned out to be rubbish; the Netherlands stopped taking Chinese masks months ago because they're trash.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Yes, definitely.

But they have been invited in knowingly because they are the money men these days. The UK has gone into an immigration recruitment drive in bringing over millions of people from Mainland China who will have no loyalty to the UK. Capitalism is a whore to the politics in charge

We will be seeing more of this... like in Australia, shouldn't suprise anyone.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Does infiltration mean they have total control or just some influence and leverage?

Yick i hope the chinese government doesnt track u down for posting in this thread and get u in trouble. That'd be really orwellian. Lol. But everything is exaggerated these days though, including this. So lets not jump the gun.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

At least Sky News Australia seems to be uncontrolled.

Major leak 'exposes' members and 'lifts the lid' on the Chinese Communist Party

A major leak containing a register with the details of nearly two million CCP members has occurred – exposing members who are now working all over the world, while also lifting the lid on how the party operates under Xi Jinping, says Sharri Markson.

Ms Markson said the leak is a register with the details of Communist Party members, including their names, party position, birthday, national ID number and ethnicity.

“It is believed to be the first leak of its kind in the world,” the Sky News host said.

“What's amazing about this database is not just that it exposes people who are members of the communist party, and who are now living and working all over the world, from Australia to the US to the UK,” Ms Markson said.

“But it's amazing because it lifts the lid on how the party operates under President and Chairman Xi Jinping”.

Ms Markson said the leak demonstrates party branches are embedded in some of the world’s biggest companies and even inside government agencies.

“Communist party branches have been set up inside western companies, allowing the infiltration of those companies by CCP members - who, if called on, are answerable directly to the communist party, to the Chairman, the president himself,” she said.

“Along with the personal identifying details of 1.95 million communist party members, mostly from Shanghai, there are also the details of 79,000 communist party branches, many of them inside companies”.

Ms Markson said the leak is a significant security breach likely to embarrass Xi Jinping.

“It is also going to embarrass some global companies who appear to have no plan in place to protect their intellectual property from theft. From economic espionage,” she said.

Ms Markson said the data was extracted from a Shanghai server by Chinese dissidents, whistleblowers, in April 2016, who have been using it for counter-intelligence purposes.

“It was then leaked in mid-September to the newly-formed international bi-partisan group, the Inter-Parliamentary Alliance on China - and that group is made up of 150 legislators around the world.

“It was then provided to an international consortium of four media organisations, The Australian, The Sunday Mail in the UK, De Standaard in Belgium and a Swedish editor, to analyse over the past two months, and that's what we've done".

Ms Markson said it, “is worth noting that there's no suggestion that these members have committed espionage - but the concern is over whether Australia or these companies knew of the CCP members and if so have any steps been taken to protect their data and people”.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Should we put this thread in NSFW board? This is the kind of thread that could get this site blocked in China. Then yick couldn't access the forum anymore. Or he could get tracked down and traced too and get in trouble. What do u guys think?

Why does China need to take over the world? Why doesnt it just focus on improving itself only within its borders?

Also if China controls Western countries then why is all Western media coverage of China extremely negative? I don't get it.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
December 15th, 2020, 12:04 am
... is this true?
LEAK CONFIRMED: Chinese Communists Have Infiltrated Top Companies, Governments In US, UK, Australia
Not really a secret...

Yes, for sure there are thousands of Chinese who are faithful to the Communist Party and have infiltrated many companies in US, UK, Australia and also in Europe.

These are intelligent Chinese people, agents who can show up with high education often from Western universities and were accepted in Western companies and it took them years to work up to powerful positions - and they report more or less everything what is going on in these companies back to their Chinese homeland.

As next step, Chinese often show up with a lot of money and buy such companies, buy land etc.

However why do Western government permit that? I cannot blame China for that.

About infiltration of foreign governments by China, I am not so sure, this is not so easy. - However it is known that China often bribes corrupt governments in underdeveloped countries for business advantages, for example land sale, fishing rights, mining and so on.

Again, I cannot blame China for that....
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr S told me that China is just spreading its form of government all over the world, because they think it works better, not that its taking over the world militarily. Kind of like how the US spread its form of government and democracy in the 1800s and 1900s by spreading its culture and philosophy, not by direct military conquest. Is that the case?

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
December 15th, 2020, 9:40 am
Mr S told me that China is just spreading its form of government all over the world, because they think it works better, not that its taking over the world militarily. Kind of like how the US spread its form of government and democracy in the 1800s and 1900s by spreading its culture and philosophy, not by direct military conquest. Is that the case?
America liked to deal with capitalist dictators like Pinochet and the Saudi royals, because at least they do not change for a long time and tend to be stable. China would like the world to be like them too... less democracy, more stability. More predictability, too. Democracy is messy. You rarely get a 12+ years of Merkel or 20+ years of Putin like what China prefers. Instead you get one-term presidents like Trump, radically changing from Obama, and then Biden who may soon make way for Kamala Harris. Unpredictable.

A communist dictatorship without term limits like Mao had, and like Xi Jinping now has? Predictable. Stable. Easy to do business with and make agreements with and long-term deals knowing that twenty years down the line, you're still dealing with the same leaders.

It's hardly about 'exporting communism' because the CCP is communist in name only. They're pretty much a bunch of capitalist oligarchs á la Russia, with some extra oversight from the state. Most of the big shots in charge are the sons and grandsons of Mao's first comrades. The princelings.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Yohan wrote:
December 15th, 2020, 9:21 am
About infiltration of foreign governments by China, I am not so sure, this is not so easy. - However it is known that China often bribes corrupt governments in underdeveloped countries for business advantages, for example land sale, fishing rights, mining and so on.
True. Very nasty behavior. Chinese mining corporations hurt the Philippines and Africa a lot and do incredible ecological damage. In the region my wife's family in, Chinese mining has destroyed a LOT of nature. Even when the local governor decided not to extend the lease for these companies after the people complained, Duterte intervened and ensured the Chinese could stay. People are quite mad about it. Activists exposing the corruption are routinely found dead, bodies riddled with bullets. It's thuggery of the highest degree and China truly showed its real face... Philippine fishing vessels are not even allowed to fish their own waters anymore, Chinese navy vessels even ram into them and sink them at times.

f**k China, man. No excuses.
Yohan wrote:
December 15th, 2020, 9:21 am
Again, I cannot blame China for that....
Well we can blame the Western powers for showing China the ropes... they just look at how we conducted ourselves in our African and Latin colonies and now they are repeating it. The pupil has become the teacher...
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

A good example of aggressive Chinese 'investment' in Australia
Full report check links below...

However you cannot blame the Chinese, you have to blame the Australians to allow that in their own country.

https://9now.nine.com.au/a-current-affa ... f40c2a0920
Aussie locals squeezed out of island life by Chinese developer

16 days ago
There's trouble brewing in paradise as Australian residents find themselves being squeezed out of an idyllic island lifestyle by a Chinese developer.

Keswick Island could be one of Australia's best tourist spots but instead its new owners China Bloom are trying to stop Aussies from even setting foot on the public beach.

"I just don't think they want Australians on the island. I think that they want to have this island solely for the use of the Chinese tourism market,"
https://www.news.com.au/national/queens ... 40ca8d71f9
A Chinese developer accused of kicking Aussies off a beach in the Whitsundays has hit back, claiming locals are “anti-development” and are “actively working to undermine progress”.

News.com.au last week reported that wealthy developer China Bloom had become locked in a stand-off with land owners on Keswick Island, 30km from Mackay, after purchasing the head lease in 2019.

The Hong-Kong based company had been accused of closing access to beaches, putting fences up to prevent access to national parkland and banning short term accommodation and rentals.

Locals said the final straw took place this week when a community Christmas tree that had been decorated with ornaments for 12 years was cut down following reports about the feud in the media.

The Queensland Government was asked to intervene again this week in a statement from the member for Whitsundays, Amanda Camm, who told reporters: “This is not Communist China, this is Australia. This is Queensland and this is the Whitsundays.”
Last edited by Yohan on December 15th, 2020, 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

In Japan the government offers companies compensation if they decide to move out of China and back to Japan or to elsewhere in Asia.

Quite a good summary...full text click on the link below.

https://www.businesstoday.in/current/wo ... 10340.html
Japan's game plan - to pay companies to move out of China

Japan is planning to pay 57 companies $536 million in subsidies to move out of China. Another 30 companies have also been identified under the program but the compensation for these firms has not been disclosed

Japan government would now pay companies to move factories out of China and establish them back at home or in other Southeast Asian countries. This move is part of a new programme to reduce dependence of manufacturing on China and to secure supply chains.

According to a report in Bloomberg, 57 companies including facemask-maker Iris Ohyama Inc and Sharp Corp would receive 57.4 billion yen or $536 million in subsidies from the government. Thirty other firms would receive money to move factories to Vietnam, Myanmar, Thailand and other Southeast Asian countries, stated the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry. It has not provided information on the compensation that would be extended to these companies.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I don't understand something. I thought Israel and its lobby AIPAC owned America. So do the Rothschilds and Zionists and Illuminati. How did China come to take control of America then? And why would all the Jewish elites and monopolies above allow China to intrude on their turf in America? All these theories seem contradictory. How to reconcile all this?