Have Chinese Communists infiltrated Western governments and corporations?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Have Chinese Communists infiltrated Western governments and corporations?

Post by Winston »

[12/24, 3:03 AM] Winston Wu: But i dont get something. If the CCP controls the US media and big tech, why is every news report about China in western media negative and makes china look bad and totally unfree?

[12/24, 3:08 AM] Alex From Venice: because they are bad and unfree and they are proud of what they are so they don't mind to be described as they are. After all they seek for control not for being liked... that's the nature of dictatorship.
What good would get China to be liked by European and Americans? to have them willing to immigrate to China?
They don't want foreigners to immigrate in China, they want Chinese to immigrate in all other countries
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Have Chinese Communists infiltrated Western governments and corporations?

Post by Winston »

Is this true?

"The globalists already own them. They just don't know it yet. China is the new hub of the New World Order. America will settle into the dust of 3rd world status and the CCP at the behest of the NWO will call the shots globally. The only thing that stands in their way is Russia and Iran. The Ark always moves to the west. America's time is over. I respect your posts Ms No, but I think this is how it will be."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne