American Pedophile Arrested In Cebu

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American Pedophile Arrested In Cebu

Post by Yohan »

Tsar wrote:
December 21st, 2020, 5:57 am
Yohan wrote:
December 21st, 2020, 2:11 am
@kangarunner
I think you mistaken Cornfed for Tsar...
I am not quite sure. I think Kangarunner was directing his comment to Cornfed because Cornfed mentioned that the guy should have gone somewhere with no extradition treaty or that doesn't give into US demands.
I also disagree with Cornfed. The guy could have traveled anywhere but unless he had another passport then he would always be at risk of deportation even if there were no extradition treaty.
I can only repeat what I said - it is very difficult nowadays to disappear - you cannot avoid totally contact with other people - you need to stay somewhere, must eat something, you cannot always carry your cash around with you, you need several passports as you correctly say....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While I have no idea how I can totally disappear, it is however true that not so few people disappear every year in Japan and nobody knows what happened to them...

In Japan more than 80.000 people disappear every year but 70.000 or so are found later on - either dead or alive.

However about 10.000 people disappear every year in Japan - often under strange mysterious circumstances ...there is no trace of them, nobody knows what happened to them.

There are some articles and videos about it.

It's even a business in Japan to help people to disappear - difficult to believe but true.

https://www.businessinsider.com/evapora ... pan-2017-4
In Japanese, the word is johatsu, or "evaporated people."
Tormented by the shame of a lost job, failed marriage, or mounting debt, thousands of Japanese citizens have reportedly started leaving behind their formal identities and seeking refuge in the anonymous, off-the-grid world.