Why did the world decide to copy the Wuhan lockdown?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Why did the world decide to copy the Wuhan lockdown?

Post by mattyman »

This is a question that hit me right from the start.

First we had Wuhan's response, then we had Northern Italy copying Wuhan out of panic. Then, what I think set-off the lockdown frenzy was this

Neil 'Dr. Lockdown' Furguson's projected modelling
This bloody charlatan. There was an initial prediction of 500,000 dead in the UK and something like 2.2million in the US by the end of the year. That paper was retracted & revised to 250,000 then 50,000 deaths for the UK.

This guy was famously made to resign after breaking his own lockdown rules meeting a lover.

Vaccine bandwagon for big pharma
No doubt, new virus, vaccine is a solution, lucarative business opportunity. How much have we heard 'new normal until vaccine'? How much have we heard bashing of non-lockdown countries, or not heard about them at all in the media?

Here's a thing; Neil Furguson of Imperial College London is affiliated with the Global Vaccine Impact Modelling Forum (GIMF). This is funded by the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunisation (GAVI) and also the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Check out the websites of Imperial College London GIMF and GAVI. That's direct evidence. He's clearly in the pockets of who-ever's behind this.

Why were medications such as hydroxychloroquine being badmouthed? Because they're CHEAP! Why is heard immunity badmouthed, because it' a threat to big profits.

Band wagon for online retailers like amazon
Think about it, measures that involve the closure of smaller businesses.

Vested interested from big tech
More people stuck at home=more time spent online, catch$ng. Notice youtube does double ads now? Notice how much censorship there is for dissenters? It's likely financial interest.

In conclusion

There are better ways to a) prevent clinically-vulnerable people from catching it without stripping basic human rights (Great Barrington Declaration) and b) preventing people who do catch it getting severe disease; palliative treatments including HCQ and some of those meds Trump went on (media didn't like it, because it destroyed the case for lockdowns).

Here's the World Health Organisation's original guidance for managing pandemic influenza from 2019. Look at the section on 'social distancing' specifically the section on 'avoiding overcrowding'.

https://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/han ... pdf#page=9

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why did the world decide to copy the Wuhan lockdown?

Post by Tsar »

Most people are not dying from Covid-19 when they get Covid-19. They are dying from comorbidities.

Elderly have weaker immune systems to begin with. Add in at least two comorbidities for them since most have at least two.

Obese people.

Smokers.

Cancer survivors and cancer patients.

People with asthma.

Vitamin D deficiency.

I doubt very few people are dying who are not impacted by other factors.

I assume that if this virus is man-made, which it likely is, it is because the Elites wanted to consolidate more power and control in their greatest bastions of power. The West but especially the US and other Anglo Nations which are all Vassal States to the American Empire.

People only need healthy diets, healthy weights, and to take certain supplements like Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and Zinc. A good night of sleep.

Also, high stress negatively impacts immunity too.

Then proper precautions can also help like hand washing and face masks in places most at risk of getting it or around too many people.

When we look at America and also the healthcare system too, is it any surprise to anyone that it was the worst and is the worst in the World in both in cases and deaths? I was not surprised at all. I knew America would be the worst.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It's pretty obvious that the scamdemic was ordered by the evil global elite as part of their depopulation/communism 2.0 agenda.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

^The clinically vulnerable segments are well-identified.

In the UK as of October 2020 out of 57.347 deaths with covid on death certificate guess how many were a) under 60 & b) without the risk factors of complications? Answer 307. Do the math. Under 60's without the risk factors (the majority of working age and school age, college age people. Totally destroys justification for this tyranny.

Side note RE vitamin D & sunlight; shutting people (especially elderly and sick) defeats the purpose of the measure (especially if it means loneliness and lack of exercise).

Anyway. I want people to question the financial motives. I think all this 'new normal until vaccine' is all about MONEY. All the bashing of non-lockdown countries & US states (Sweden, Belarus, US state; Florida, South Dakota), all this false dichotomy of 'hearders vs. vaxxers'. They ain't so clever.

RE the UK health system; it's been under attack for the past ten years. We've even got 5 emergency hospitals set-up in March that have been EMPTY that still are EMPTY.

Wuhan's approach was a convenient way to cover-up all these shortcoming. What's unforgiveable is the panic, knee-jerk reaction of governments of lockdown countries and states. Not forgiveable.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

@ cornfed

I wouldn't label it as a 'scamdemic' because the virus is genuinely dangerous. What's been done, how fear of asymptomatic spread has been exploited and used as a justification for continuing the initial mistake is not foregiveable. The pandemic has BEEN EXPLOITED for interests. The responses ill thought through have also been exploited.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

mattyman wrote:
December 23rd, 2020, 3:50 pm
@ cornfed

I wouldn't label it as a 'scamdemic' because the virus is genuinely dangerous.
Stubbing your toe is genuinely dangerous but we didn't destroy the economy allegedly in order to prevent it.
Last edited by Cornfed on December 23rd, 2020, 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

I wouldn't label covid as a 'scamdamic' because it is genuinely dangerous to people over 70, and people clinically vulnerable (e.g. respiratory conditions, covered and listed by health agencies and government websites).

Thing is if you use the word 'scamdemic' you might get people using 'covid denier' as a shut-down tactic/knee-jerk reaction. We don't want that kind of 'all-or-nothing' thinking.

BTW did anyone click the link, the World Health Organisation's guidance for managing pandemic influenza? Worth checking.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Because very few countries (if any) copied the Wuhan lockdown.

Wuhan was closed off for three months - completely closed off and the people of Wuhan complied.

Everything in China was shut except for supermarkets for three months and many people didn't step outside the house for a whole three months.

People did as they were told. People wore their facemasks and had their temperature took and followed procedure - you wore your f***ing facemask even if you had asthma or you had 50 notes from mum or Jesus Christ - no-one went around screaming 'scamdemic' and now we're back to normal.

The UK - at best - has followed some kind of voluntary isolation procedure where people - if they wanted to - just stayed in the house whereas many people haven't isolated for a day - which is why over 63000 people are dead.

You live in a country filled with wankers - they should rename it the Childrens Kingdom and the new national motto should be 'You don't tell me what to do, I'll do what I want'.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Mattyman, look into the video of "Event 201" on YT , watch the Corbett Report and look up Andy Kaufman.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

yick wrote:
December 23rd, 2020, 9:52 pm
Because very few countries (if any) copied the Wuhan lockdown.
Yes, true,
we here in Japan did not follow the Wuhan lockdown. Movement within Japan was never restricted.
Same can be said about our neighbor South Korea.

However Japanese/Korean people are very disciplined and follow 'government recommendations' 'medical guidelines' without being forced and they are still doing it since February this year.

This means of course face masks in places like shopping malls, schools, trains and buses etc., frequent desinfection of hands, plexiglass between customers and staff like supermarket cashiers, using HEPA Ion aircleaners, keep distance from each other and no handshakes or hugs, keep toilets very clean, cancel or reduce group meetings in churches, temples and restaurants, no tourism related travel to abroad etc.

The result:

Japan with its 126 millon people counts today for 26.692 people in quarantine, 3021 deaths and 171.533 recovered cases.
https://www.stopcovid19.jp

UK with its 67 millon people counts today (reported by BBC) for 2.149.551 total infections, no number reported of how many recovered, 255.600 active cases and 69.051 deaths.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-51768274

See the difference?
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Yohan wrote:
December 23rd, 2020, 10:47 pm
UK with its 67 millon people counts today (reported by BBC) for 2.149.551 total infections, no number reported of how many recovered, 255.600 active cases and 69.051 deaths.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-51768274

See the difference?
I think another element is the agenda most European countries (and the US) are following, to turn the panic dial to the max by inflating the number of "Covid-19" cases. Perhaps countries like Japan, South Korea and Taiwan have less of an incentive (or are not being instructed...who knows...) to overreport cases and deaths.

I spoke to a few friends still in Manila and it does sound like the Covid numbers aren't even making the news anymore. A sign that either people aren't interested in being spoon-fed panic every day, or that the situation is no longer as bad as it used to be.

Not wanting to put the conspiracy tinfoil hat on, but the more I read and observe, the more I get convinced that this whole pandemic is being conveniently used as a "Trojan horse" for an agenda of global socio-economic chaos, from which maybe a "new world order" will rise.

mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

@ yick

Can you give me the average age of those covid-related deaths? Can you tell me what percentage of them are over 70? Can you tell me what percentage of those people had other chronic health conditions? Can you give me figures for all other causes of death that year? Can you tell me the percantages of deaths associated with care homes and multi-generation households?

I do encourage you to get your news from more sources than the BBC.

I've heard this ''Japanese/Koreans/Swedes (insert non-lockdown nationality) are more disciplined" excuse tons of times. Much of the covid-related deaths has been due to discharging patients into care homes from hospitals into care homes without testing. In the UK approx half, in Sweden around 3 quarters.

There are far better ways to a) protect clinically vulnerable people (such as is talked about in the FAQ section of the Great Barrington Declaration) & b) prevent serious illness (such as prompt medical treatment, palliative treatments, the medications Donald Trump was on). That's how you avoid hospitals getting overwhelmed.

The whole thing has been spun as 'either curtail basic freedoms or 'let the virus rip'', a false dichotomy. It's a kind of debate suppression technique.

The media has been playing on people's sense of guilt & fear. I will be making a thread about that at some point.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

mattyman wrote:
December 24th, 2020, 3:51 am
@ yick

Can you give me the average age of those covid-related deaths? Can you tell me what percentage of them are over 70? Can you tell me what percentage of those people had other chronic health conditions? Can you give me figures for all other causes of death that year? Can you tell me the percantages of deaths associated with care homes and multi-generation households?

I do encourage you to get your news from more sources than the BBC.

I've heard this ''Japanese/Koreans/Swedes (insert non-lockdown nationality) are more disciplined" excuse tons of times. Much of the covid-related deaths has been due to discharging patients into care homes from hospitals into care homes without testing. In the UK approx half, in Sweden around 3 quarters.

There are far better ways to a) protect clinically vulnerable people (such as is talked about in the FAQ section of the Great Barrington Declaration) & b) prevent serious illness (such as prompt medical treatment, palliative treatments, the medications Donald Trump was on). That's how you avoid hospitals getting overwhelmed.

The whole thing has been spun as 'either curtail basic freedoms or 'let the virus rip'', a false dichotomy. It's a kind of debate suppression technique.

The media has been playing on people's sense of guilt & fear. I will be making a thread about that at some point.
The HUGE point you're missing is that the carriers that are killing these old people are of all ages and if they don't isolate then they're infecting people and they're killing them - it doesn't matter if some idiot who catches COVID-19 doesn't die of it if he then goes on to spread his germs and kills vulnerable people in the process!

All anyone is asking anyone to do is isolate for a few months which can't be done in the Children's Kingdom because you are all too f***ing soft! That's what it boils down to - a common cause where we all have to get together and beat it - no chance with these shithouses that make up our country today - the Chinese did it! Like Yohan stated, the Japanese did it and the Koreans did - they knew what to do - they knew what measures to take
and 110 million people on an island nation off the coast of China has 3000 or so deaths whereas island nation
5000 miles away from China 69000 people are dead because there are a load of man-children who will get depressed because someone wants to make them wear a mask and they won't be able to go the pub! People talk about going to war with China - we have NO chance against these people - they're ready for war and The West is simply is not. These people have toughness and discipline and are willing to sacrifice personal freedoms for a common cause - most people back home - I don't have to spell it out but it isn't impressive.

And you can say what you want about 'freedoms' because you won't be allowed out of the country until you take your vaccine, just like you won't want hordes of Chinese or Americans or Brazilians coming to the UK without being vaccinated - Armenia - they're not letting you in until you get your vaccine nor will anywhere else, still, a good excuse to sit on your arse in Swindon and not do anything about your personal situation.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

mattyman wrote:
December 24th, 2020, 3:51 am
Can you give me the average age of those covid-related deaths? Can you tell me what percentage of them are over 70?
Can you tell me what percentage of those people had other chronic health conditions?
I can give only figures about Japan/Korea, almost identical and comment about the present situation.

20 percent, usually young people not older than 30 have almost no symptoms, they are not aware they are infected and infect frequently other people next to them, only a few die and in general these young people had other serious medical issues, not related to covid-19

about death by age:

80+ 11.6 percent
70+ 6/3 percent
60+ 1.5 percent
50+ 0.4 percent
30+ 0.1 percent

about 90 percent of people who die are older than 60+

Up to today, vaccine is not approved and therefore not available in both countries.
In Japan covid-19 approved vaccine will be produced in Japan by licence around March 2021 to have a better quality control and to be independent from imports from Europe and USA.

Medical focus is especially about vaccination of seasonal flu and pneumonia - because if you get flu/pneumonia AND covid-19, even as a young person you might find yourself in a life threatening condition. Today about 27.265 hospital beds are occupied out of 53.067 = 51.3 percent occupied.
Out of them about 1 % of the patients are in critical condition, deaths total 3.065.

Medical focus is further about providing in every province a certain number of hospital beds (depending on population), which are located in an isolated area in major hospitals and half of them are fully eqipped as ICU unit.

Another task is the fact, that Japanese hospitals are not really equipped so far with good storage facilities to keep such a huge amount of vaccine at deep freezing temperature. About 10.500 vaccine freezers now under production will be delivered to various hospitals within the next 3 months in all provinces.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

yick wrote:
December 24th, 2020, 4:59 am
The HUGE point you're missing....
- it doesn't matter if some idiot who catches COVID-19 doesn't die of it if he then goes on to spread his germs and kills vulnerable people in the process!
--------------------
- the Chinese did it! Like Yohan stated, the Japanese did it and the Koreans did - they knew what to do - they knew what measures to take
and 110 million people on an island nation off the coast of China has 3000 or so deaths whereas island nation
5000 miles away from China 69000 people are dead
Japan has almost 2 times more population than UK, but has only up to today 3.065 deaths - compared to UK with 69.000 deaths.

Of course Japanese/Koreans also know that wearing a mask does not make you really safe, but it is better than nothing.

And of course a plexi glass between a customer and sales staff in a supermarket does not make you really safe, but it is better than nothing.

And of course to clean your hands carefully and keep public toilets very clean and disinfect them several times a day is no guarantee....

To use HEPA Ion Airfilters - which can catch any virus does not mean there is no virus in the room, but better than nothing....

Japanese do not shake hands and keep a distance when greeting each other, this also helps a little bit... and so on...and so on...

No entry for international tourists - that's hard - but check out the 2 huge luxury cruise ship which arrived in Japan and how many passengers were infected on them...

and if you add this and that a little by little and do this consequently over many months, the infection rate will be lower than in a country where people don't care about anything.

Of course less infections also means the restrictions will be also less - we in Japan never had a restriction on domestic travel so far, never any panic shopping and never empty shelves of toilet paper... LOL

This is all merely just about simple logic.