Why did the world decide to copy the Wuhan lockdown?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Neo
Junior Poster

Re: Why did the world decide to copy the Wuhan lockdown?

Post by Neo »

For me at least, I see it all as quite unbelievable, and I believe it stretches the imagination.

I saw a news report the other day, that said that the people who are sick now are likely sick because of the symptom-free carriers of this flu virus, who visited them back on Thanksgiving.

So we are supposed to believe that people who do not get sick of the virus are transmitting it to others. This dangerous disease is so dangerous that some people never get sick, yet others are destroyed.

Also that once a person has been infected and gotten over it, that his or her own immune system is not capable of preventing it making them sick again. In other words, people can catch this CV twice, but supposedly a vaccine will cure it.

Also, the incubation period for this disease must be rather long, if people who were exposed 30 days ago are sick presently.

This is like a movie plot.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Neo wrote:
December 24th, 2020, 8:59 am
For me at least, I see it all as quite unbelievable, and I believe it stretches the imagination.

I saw a news report the other day, that said that the people who are sick now are likely sick because of the symptom-free carriers of this flu virus, who visited them back on Thanksgiving.

So we are supposed to believe that people who do not get sick of the virus are transmitting it to others. This dangerous disease is so dangerous that some people never get sick, yet others are destroyed.

Also that once a person has been infected and gotten over it, that his or her own immune system is not capable of preventing it making them sick again. In other words, people can catch this CV twice, but supposedly a vaccine will cure it.

Also, the incubation period for this disease must be rather long, if people who were exposed 30 days ago are sick presently.

Even the WHO recently said that transmission of the virus by asymptomatic people is "very rare." Yet, as apparently perfectly healthy people, we are required to regard ourselves as lethal germ weapons and cover our face in public.

I think "very rare" is an overestimate. The only study I've seen of infection by the asymptomatic showed none at all. An asymptomatic carrier in China was exposed to 455 others, and none became infected.

But it's time to start understanding that data like this will not be admitted into the public discourse that is controlled by corporate media ownership, and that this farce will not -- repeat NOT -- go away until enough people are willing to engage in civil disobedience.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

gsjackson wrote:
December 24th, 2020, 10:22 am
Neo wrote:
December 24th, 2020, 8:59 am

Even the WHO recently said that transmission of the virus by asymptomatic people is "very rare." Yet, as apparently perfectly healthy people, we are required to regard ourselves as lethal germ weapons and cover our face in public.

I think "very rare" is an overestimate. The only study I've seen of infection by the asymptomatic showed none at all. An asymptomatic carrier in China was exposed to 455 others, and none became infected.

But it's time to start understanding that data like this will not be admitted into the public discourse that is controlled by corporate media ownership, and that this farce will not -- repeat NOT -- go away until enough people are willing to engage in civil disobedience.

Isn't it amazing that so many people are so willing to just believe whatever the media tells them? And are not really willing to look at alternative sources that will highlight other facts that are hidden from common knowledge?

Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

re
Isn't it amazing that so many people are so willing to just believe whatever the media tells them? And are not really willing to look at alternative sources that will highlight other facts that are hidden from common knowledge?
Yeah, I know what you mean. It's just a matter of opening people's minds.

Anyway, re what happened in China. It could be that the virus had already circulated & done it's rounds for quite some time before Wuhan was put into lock-down. I would encourage people to look up Ivor Cummins on Youtube.

REgarding my own OP and question; the world at the time panicked, not a lot was known about this virus at the time, there were genuine fears hospitals could get overwhelmed. The initial strategy in the UK was to delay the main peak (which happened in April) into the warmer months. The truth is, in the UK, the rate of increase of infections was actually slowing down before lockdown was put in. Sweden followed a similar pattern.

I encourage people to look up Ivor Cummins on Youtube with his viral update videos. He's a biomedical engineer from Ireland. Everything about data and graphs is explained clearly. You might find it really interesting.

As I'll keep banging on; nearly half the UK's covid-related deaths occured in those settings, upto 3 quarters of non-lockdown Sweden's deaths did.

Anyway, What about Belarus? I hear that they've had pretty low numbers of covid-related deaths. What about the US state of Florida (which ironically is known for it's retired population)? How come the US state with the worst lockdown (Cuomo is a cunt) has one of the WORST covid-related death outcomes?

BTW, did anyone actually click on the document linked in the OP & have a read? Did anyone read the section on social distancing and the sub-section on overcrowding?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Neo wrote:
December 24th, 2020, 10:44 am

It's all the more amazing given the political context in which this "information" came to us in the U.S. The corporate media began corona hysteria almost the day after the failure of impeachment, which began almost the day after Russiagate ran aground on the good ship Mueller. So the bearers of this sad news had just spent over three years demonstrating virtually every day that they are agenda-driven propagandists who never utter or write a truthful word. My initial reaction obviously was: 'Oh, okay, now they're going to try ruining the economy.' I did set aside that initial presumption to determine if there was anything to the medical event, and it took about two weeks of looking into it to realize that there wasn't.

And yet large numbers of people allow these proven liars to carry them into a bizarre new world where germaphobia, theretofore considered a mental disorder, is now the foundational, organizing principle of all human existence, mandated by the state.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

^I'm not denying the virus exists and isn't dangerous to certain segments of the population. That's all clear.

It clearly is about more than 'keeping people safe'. Let's continue.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

mattyman wrote:
December 26th, 2020, 4:19 pm
^I'm not denying the virus exists and isn't dangerous to certain segments of the population. That's all clear.

It clearly is about more than 'keeping people safe'. Let's continue.
What makes that clear?
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

Of course the virus is dangerous to certain segments of the population, there are certainly far better ways of preventing hospitals getting overwhelmed.

I think it's obvious that big pharma have a vested interest in lockdowns. All lockdowns do is prevent natural immunity from developing among the least susceptible sections of the population. They bang on about the 'R number'. The best way to reduce that is to let the least susceptible catch it, whilst protecting the clinically-vulnerable and letting the least vulnerable develop immunity.

Why have they been bashing 'heard immunity' from the beginning? Why are countries that haven't shut down either being bashed or not covered at all? I guess it's a threat to big profits.

Bear in mind, just four companies control the bulk of the World's vaccine market. Neil Furgusson of course, has ties with the pharmaceutical industry (he's the guy who spooked governments in Europe and the USA into lockdown fever).

Why do you think they went to great lengths to bash the scientists who authored the Great Barrington Declaration https://gbdeclaration.org/?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

One proof I think that many governments around the world are controlled by the same hidden hand or monster hydra is that no country has tried to sue China yet for causing the pandemic. You see, if all countries were really independent and controlled themselves without interference or infiltration, then many countries should have tried to sue China by now or sought reperations from them. But none have. Why? The only reason must be that they're all in on it. Right? Scary thought. But if true then it is true then that everything is controlled by a hidden hand or special club, as like in the movie "They Live" portray.

That's why the world is united on lockdowns and any scam or conspiracy that the hidden hand or conspirators perpetrate. No wonder. Makes sense if you think about it. And very scary too, to think they have that much control over everything. This means of course, that if this is true, then the NWO world government has been with us a long time now, and is not "coming" but has been here long ago, right under your noses, without our awareness. Scary thought.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne