President of Belarus was offered $940m by IMF as part of 'covid relief package'; suspicious

Discuss news and current events around the world.
mattyman
Junior Poster

President of Belarus was offered $940m by IMF as part of 'covid relief package'; suspicious

Post by mattyman »

I don't know if people are aware of this or whether this has been reported already on this board, that in the spring the International Monetary Fund offered a 'covid relief package' offering $940m. One of the conditions of which to accept the payment was to adopt a lockdown policy (which Lukashenko told to f**k-OFF!).

Now, this raises a suspicion. How come so many poor countries, developing countries and third world countries (who really cannot afford lockdowns, that have NEVER been don in HISTORY (barring Mexico city for 2 weeks in 2009 re the Swine flu) who abandoned it)) copied Europe in their responses to Coronavirus? Do you not think that what happened in Belarus, it's likely happened in other, poorer, third world countries too? A bribe to lockdown?

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I'm deeply suspicious & can't help but conclude that similar bribes possibly cause other developing and third-world countries to adopt 'lockdown'.

https://humansarefree.com/2020/09/belar ... -bank.html

I originally heard about this back in May I think from either the Daily Mail or the Mail on Sunday or Sky News, can't remember where but I know I did. I've provided a later source, there are many other sources out there.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: President of Belarus was offered $940m by IMF as part of 'covid relief package'; suspicious

Post by yick »

No wonder your facebook friends are blocking you.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: President of Belarus was offered $940m by IMF as part of 'covid relief package'; suspicious

Post by Yohan »

mattyman wrote:
December 26th, 2020, 7:28 am
I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I'm deeply suspicious & can't help but conclude that similar bribes possibly cause other developing and third-world countries to adopt 'lockdown'.
No leader in any country worldwide is interested into a lockdown. Even not in North Korea.

However politicians are now in a difficult position and don't know what they really should do....

The financial loss because of this covid-19 infections is huge, no country can accept this situation for much longer in future.

On the other side, still without vaccine, the only way to avoid infection is by isolation.

We will see in about 3 weeks, if those vaccines now developed will help to reduce the number of patients.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tokyo-covid- ... 54391.html
Japan bans new entries of foreigners after virus variant arrives

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-require-c ... 05066.html
US to require Covid tests for returning citizens amid spread of new variant from the UK
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

It's not avoiding infection at all costs, it's about shielding the most vulnerable segments who're loudly and clearly defined https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavir ... ronavirus/.

The fact is that for people who're not in those clinically-vulnerable segments most will either have no symptoms or just get the snuffles. You can't avoid infection. The best way is to protect the clinically-vulnerable, let the non-susceptible catch it, develop anti-bodies and T-cell immunity and reach an equilibrium whereby the risk of vulnerable sections catching (and thus possible case load for hospitals) is at a level that's normal, that heal systems can cope.

Isn't it suspicious that so many countries decided to copy China, then Italy, and then the rest of Europe? Even third world countries who can't really afford it?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

mattyman wrote:
December 26th, 2020, 7:28 am
I don't know if people are aware of this or whether this has been reported already on this board, that in the spring the International Monetary Fund offered a 'covid relief package' offering $940m. One of the conditions of which to accept the payment was to adopt a lockdown policy (which Lukashenko told to f**k-OFF!).

Now, this raises a suspicion. How come so many poor countries, developing countries and third world countries (who really cannot afford lockdowns, that have NEVER been don in HISTORY (barring Mexico city for 2 weeks in 2009 re the Swine flu) who abandoned it)) copied Europe in their responses to Coronavirus? Do you not think that what happened in Belarus, it's likely happened in other, poorer, third world countries too? A bribe to lockdown?

https://humansarefree.com/2020/09/belar ... -bank.html

I originally heard about this back in May I think from either the Daily Mail or the Mail on Sunday or Sky News, can't remember where but I know I did. I've provided a later source, there are many other sources out there.
Maybe that is why the Western Globalists are attempting regime change in Belarus but Russia will get their Union State and absorb Belarus largely because of the West. Lukashenko resisted Russian attempts to have Belarus become an autonomous part of Russia but getting common currency, laws and regulations, and a common military but thanks to the West trying to repeat Ukraine 2014, they really helped Putin get closer to his goal of reunifying Belarus as part of Russia.

I don't know why the globalists in the West want or thinks they can actually create a global empire with Washington DC or London or Brussels as the global empire's capital.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

Isn't it ironic that the country known as 'Europe's last dictatorship' has become one of the most, if not THE most free country in Europe?

Why is it never reported in the UK media, especially the BBC?

More to the point, don't you think that what happened in Belarus likely happened in other poorer countries, especially those third world countries that copied Wuhan and Italy?