Statutory stalking officially becomes Federal law in the United States.

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Statutory stalking officially becomes Federal law in the United States.

Post by Mercury »

Guys who go and chill with people they trust as friends will very shortly learn that their friendships have been criminalized and are now a felony under a new Federal law that has been passed by Congress and signed into Federal law in December 2020. That is correct; the new law in regards to the new Federal offense of statutory stalking has become Federal law in the United States. And under the new law, a person commits the offense of statutory stalking when he/she;

-Forms or attempts to form any type of friendship with any person while on any job, at any place of work or business, or at any place of tertiary education. Welcomed or unwelcomed.

-Attends any residential gathering or party in which the guests and host(s) are not part of the person's immediate family. Invited or not invited.

-Visits any person at any place of business, work, or tertiary education. Invited or not invited.

-Any man who forms or attempts to form any kind of friendship with any dating, engaged, or married couple, welcomed or not, also commits the offense of statutory stalking.

Statutory stalking is a capital felony under Federal law in the United States of America which is heavily, aggressively, and thoroughly investigated by the FBI, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the U.S. Military, the U.S. Marshals, the U.S. Supreme Court, and carries a sentence of three hundred (300) years to life in prison and/or the death penalty for all involved.

I wonder how much bigger an exodus out of the United States this new law is going to cause!
Last edited by Mercury on August 15th, 2021, 9:13 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Statutory stalking officially becomes Federal law in the United States.

Post by Yohan »

@Mercury

Exaggerated as usual, I cannot find any evidence for that.
Any link for that?

I never heard about 'statutory stalking' - but I can imagine that such a crime might be created in future - target of course will be men looking around for any female partner under certain circumstances.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re: Statutory stalking officially becomes Federal law in the United States.

Post by Mercury »

Yohan wrote:
January 8th, 2021, 1:00 am
@Mercury

Exaggerated as usual, I cannot find any evidence for that.
Any link for that?

I never heard about 'statutory stalking' - but I can imagine that such a crime might be created in future - target of course will be men looking around for any female partner under certain circumstances.
It's target is already men looking around for any female partner under all circumstances.