Christian Pastor Arrested For Saying Marriage is Between a Man and a Woman

Discuss news and current events around the world.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Christian Pastor Arrested For Saying Marriage is Between a Man and a Woman

Post by TruthSeeker »

A Christian pastor in the UK was arrested by police after a member of the public reported him for the “homophobic” comment of saying that marriage was between a man and a woman.

Sherwood was arrested under the Public Order Act, for using “abusive or insulting words” that cause “harm” to another person after a member of the public flagged down officers snitched on him.

Although the pastor was released without charge after spending a night in jail he is still under investigation by the Crown Prosecution Service and could be charged at a later date.

The time is coming and now is they will arrest you for not wearing a mask, for not taking a vaccine, for speaking the truth.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Christian Pastor Arrested For Saying Marriage is Between a Man and a Woman

Post by Yohan »

I am not a Christian pastor, but an atheist, I think he did nothing wrong - I don't care if he stands somewhere and reads some text out of the Bible.

About his remark, it's not that wrong what he says - the question is what is the definition of the word 'marriage' - for me marriage is a form of a relationship between a man and a woman. I do not use the word 'marriage' for a same sex relationship - I consider that more a form of co-habitation sharing the same rooms, two roommates living together...
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

TruthSeeker wrote:
April 29th, 2021, 8:54 am
A Christian pastor in the UK was arrested by police after a member of the public reported him for the “homophobic” comment of saying that marriage was between a man and a woman.

The time is coming and now is they will arrest you for not wearing a mask, for not taking a vaccine, for speaking the truth.

This type of incident maybe coming soon to other western nations. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:
May 2nd, 2021, 2:42 pm
TruthSeeker wrote:
April 29th, 2021, 8:54 am

This type of incident maybe coming soon to other western nations. :shock:
Hey Jamesbond I think it is stupid for the U.K. to arrest a Christian pastor for simply following his faith and speaking what the bible says. It seems like the government over in England is acting more like the "thought police" or the people in the book "1984". Also, Jamesbond this pastor shouldn't be arrested because he had never threatened nor committed any acts of violence towards anyone. Jamesbond this incident could very well lead to a society in the near future of the "pre-crime"/"Minority Report" police (which could be ran by A.I./robots). Thus resulting in what I would call a "TECHNO TYRANNY"!!!